Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #241
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
don't mean to harass but did you get the side by side shots?i just want to make sure they are beefier than the megans.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #242
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
price on oil cooler kit shipped to 35124

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 06-13-2007, 03:35 AM   #243
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I cannot believe it... they are the BEEFIEST looking suspension arms ive ever seen!
Old 06-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #244
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy View Post
ruca to 07024 please
Its $200 shipped.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #245
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadilla12 View Post
s13 Camber Arm, Traction ,and Toe rod shipped to 34743.Thanks
Thats $600 shipped for everything.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #246
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemiata View Post
i'll be in san diego this weekend, so i am going to swing by the shop on monday sometime to check things out and maybe make a purchase. My dad will be with me (60 year old miata autocrosser who thinks miatas are the best) any chance of giving him a joy ride in something? ill pay for gas or something hahaha
My car is not registered right now, so its better for me to give you a ride at an event so that I dont get the impound, but maybe one of the other guys will drive there drift machines that day. See U then!
Old 06-13-2007, 03:57 PM   #247
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
don't mean to harass but did you get the side by side shots?i just want to make sure they are beefier than the megans.
Sorry I dont know anyone that runs Megans anymore.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #248
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rootbeer View Post
price on oil cooler kit shipped to 35124
$275 shipped.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #249
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
I cannot believe it... they are the BEEFIEST looking suspension arms ive ever seen!
Glad you like 'em. Thats exactly what we were going for when we made these.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #250
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
s13 tension rod shipped to 91010.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #251
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
s13 tension rod shipped to 91010.
Thats $195 shipped
Old 06-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #252
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
$$$ sent! at the last event i could totally tell i needed to replace these and with the next event rapidly appraoching these had to go. when i put these on i'll alsoinstall the subframe spacers i also bout from you. should be a huge improvement in the control of the car! thanx again for selling such great items at great prices. next will be the camber arms.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-13-2007, 10:28 PM   #253
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
lol. no see my thing is i'm trying to decide out of two stance and these. these are fairly new to me, everyone around me has stance. but if these are better or even equal to. then i'll know my desicion. thanks for your patience.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:54 PM   #254
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
$$$ sent! at the last event i could totally tell i needed to replace these and with the next event rapidly appraoching these had to go. when i put these on i'll alsoinstall the subframe spacers i also bout from you. should be a huge improvement in the control of the car! thanx again for selling such great items at great prices. next will be the camber arms.
Parts are sent thanks!
Old 06-14-2007, 06:00 PM   #255
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
lol. no see my thing is i'm trying to decide out of two stance and these. these are fairly new to me, everyone around me has stance. but if these are better or even equal to. then i'll know my desicion. thanks for your patience.
You really have to FEEL these. I cant imagine why you would choose a set of coilovers by looking at two pairs side by side. I dunno where you are located but if you are in SO CAL. you need to get out to the next event and ride in someones car so that you can feel how the car can transition the corners with these things.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:16 PM   #256
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dan please keep us posted on those seats!!
Old 06-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #257
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
What up Dan. I just picked up a set of coilovers the other day. It was a long and boring trip getting there, but I think it was worth it. You guys are good people, and obviously know what you're doing. I still don't have time to install my coilovers, but hopefully they'll be in by next month. Still need some RUCAs. And the shop is pretty cool, wish I had a job where I could watch drifitng videos all day, hehe.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:19 AM   #258
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

no. i'm in new orleans louisiana. far far away from cali people around here have stance coilovers and swear by them. these sound awesome. so i really can't decide. think imma start a poll. later on today to get responses from both sides. in case people are making the switch from stance to max.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:43 PM   #259
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I recently installed the coilovers and I gotta say I was really suprised with the quality. The photos made the coilovers look like little toys but when you get up close, you can see how beefy these coilovers are. The ride is pretty damn stiff on full soft and the car experiences almost no roll. As far as dampening goes, it's pretty damn stiff but not to the point where you feel like you're breaking your car everytime you drive over a bump.
Oh and these go fucking low. I'm tucking my 17's in the rear and a little short of tucking in the front (waiting for smaller tires) and these coilovers still have more room to go lower.

Overall pretty cool stuff. Pretty excited to take these to Thunderhill and buttonwillow
Old 06-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #260
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
little review for those who keep wondering. i live in sd, and i got a couple of different parts from the shop.

front tension rods, rear RUCAs, rear toe links, and max coilovers.

i love all of it lol. dan's prices are the shit, and his parts are fuckin beefy as fuck. yet super light weight. coilovers are great for drifting, i daily drive mine and they feel super agressive but i like it. as dan said, no way to compare them side by side. max coilovers are great quality, easy to adjust, and sit WAY LOW.

my cars pretty much as low as i wanna go, but i can still go lower. dont forget guys, to go super low in the front, you gotta flip the lower mounting bracket so its opposite of the picture on the box. when i opened the box it was already flipped, but if yours isn't and u wanna go super low, remember to do that.

if ur never gonna drift, and want ur car to feel like a boat when u drive daily to the store, u might wanna get some other coilovers. but if you drift, and like an agressive feel, these are the coilovers for you.

ill be by the shop today dan to drop off some loot.

-smirkis
Old 06-15-2007, 02:00 PM   #261
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
what kind of rod ends do you guys use on these things?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 06-15-2007, 03:57 PM   #262
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
What up Dan. I just picked up a set of coilovers the other day. It was a long and boring trip getting there, but I think it was worth it. You guys are good people, and obviously know what you're doing. I still don't have time to install my coilovers, but hopefully they'll be in by next month. Still need some RUCAs. And the shop is pretty cool, wish I had a job where I could watch drifitng videos all day, hehe.

Nice meeting you, thanks for visiting our humble little shop and the Drift video lounge! Ya it gets rough having to switch dvd's when the 5 disc changer has finished all 5 videos
Old 06-15-2007, 06:11 PM   #263
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
no. i'm in new orleans louisiana. far far away from cali people around here have stance coilovers and swear by them. these sound awesome. so i really can't decide. think imma start a poll. later on today to get responses from both sides. in case people are making the switch from stance to max.
There would be more poll votes for stance simply because they have been out so much longer.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:21 PM   #264
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
what kind of rod ends do you guys use on these things?
MAX does not use anyone's rod ends. They buy the spherical bearing from a company in Japan and then that goes inside the CNC machined rod end jacket which is cut from one piece of billet aluminum.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #265
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Great reviews guys, I couldn't have said it better myself, (I can't because I'm just the salesman) I have been running this stuff for a long time and I agree with everything you said. I love this stuff, but that don't matter, people really need to hear what my customers think, so thanks for taking the time to do reviews.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #266
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
price for FC3S shipped to 95129

and does the fc coils have the same feature for the front (turning the bracket upside down?)

what else you got for FC??

thanks
Bryon
Old 06-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #267
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Hey Dan, this is Sam I came by and picked up a set of the RUCA's from you on Friday thanks for staying open after normal business hours! I just wanted to let people know how BEEFY and high quality these arms are!! And with that special design made for lowered cars these are in a class by themselves!!!! Later... until I come back to get the Toe Arms.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #268
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
price for FC3S shipped to 95129

and does the fc coils have the same feature for the front (turning the bracket upside down?)

what else you got for FC??

thanks
Bryon
Don't worry, they'll go super low just like the nissan models.

They are not available yet but when they are it will have a special top plate that lets you adjust camber and caster at the same time since you FC guys cant change caster with the tension rod like the nissans.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #269
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se View Post
Hey Dan, this is Sam I came by and picked up a set of the RUCA's from you on Friday thanks for staying open after normal business hours! I just wanted to let people know how BEEFY and high quality these arms are!! And with that special design made for lowered cars these are in a class by themselves!!!! Later... until I come back to get the Toe Arms.
Thanks for supporting your local tuning shop!
Old 06-16-2007, 05:26 PM   #270
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
price for s14 ruca shipped to ca 93551
Closed Thread