Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #271
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey man i swung by today around 2ish on my way to san diego but the shop was locked up and didnt wanna bug the guys in the shop. but what are your hours? ill swing by on monday if youre open. thanks man
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 07:24 PM   #272
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Mon-Fri 10-6

taaaaddaaaaa
Old 06-17-2007, 09:12 AM   #273
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
if ur driving from far away. it might be kinda smart to jus call the shop b4 u head over.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #274
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
yea well we are on vacation at our house in SD and just stopped by to find it. ill be back on monday to see the shop and check out stuff in person. i was in the red 240 and the black benz.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:04 PM   #275
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
my tension rods came and they are huge!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #276
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Parts Shop MAX!/ Scooter spec. S14 cage. Have them build you one!

Old 06-18-2007, 12:31 PM   #277
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
sorry if it was mentioned before, but

do you have any of the 15mm and 30mm spacers in stock for 5x114.3?
Old 06-18-2007, 03:18 PM   #278
idrum2loud

idrum2loud has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBS14 View Post
Here's an example of Parts Shop Max USA's fab work. The Cage is in an FC. Very simple yet sooooo bad Arse!

bad arse, but sooooo no legal for competition in US Drift and other NASA regulated events.....or any event as far as i know. Maybe it is, but def. doesnt look it. So its a waste i.m.o.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:27 PM   #279
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
its good for all the amatuer events and tandem, which is exactly what he is interested in.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:18 PM   #280
idrum2loud

idrum2loud has a little shameless behavior in the past
mattycakes is my hero anyways
Old 06-18-2007, 08:00 PM   #281
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
I'm the guy on the first page of this thread with dirty hands giving the horns to my rim tuck.

I'm late chiming in because I've been busy, drifting the crap outta my car.

This company is here for the needs of drifters, think about the product line: coilovers, multilink, cooling, brakes and seats. Besides LSD, everything a little drifter wants (except maybe a hot, rich chick with her own truck and trailer)

Put your money where your mouths are, and put the pedal to the floor.

(sig pic from Drift Buffet Round 2, Top Qualifier Street Class, daily-driven stance and damper settings F 5 R 2 from softest, NAKA 225/40-18s) ***sig pic removed by zilvia.net uber-mods***

Last edited by Sideways_In_SD; 06-21-2007 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: !@^#%&^@#
Old 06-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #282
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
sorry if it was mentioned before, but

do you have any of the 15mm and 30mm spacers in stock for 5x114.3?
15mm no, 30mm yes
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-18-2007, 09:52 PM   #283
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrum2loud View Post
bad arse, but sooooo no legal for competition in US Drift and other NASA regulated events.....or any event as far as i know. Maybe it is, but def. doesnt look it. So its a waste i.m.o.
Wrong. I've studied Cage requirements extensively and that cage is legal in any drifting event/series in America Save for no a-pillar bars, needed in Formula D. You can add those easily if you so desire them. The cage is SCCA legal so any of their events it will be good for too.

Go Parts Shop Max!

Last edited by RBS14; 06-18-2007 at 10:15 PM..
Old 06-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #284
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBS14 View Post
Parts Shop MAX!/ Scooter spec. S14 cage. Have them build you one!

can i get a ballpark for something like this. either on here or in a pm.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #285
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey that cage looks radical do you guys fabricate any simpler cages for some one who is on a really tight buget.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:13 PM   #286
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
I made an official review thread, if you've bought stuff from dan give a review in the new thread.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147583
Old 06-19-2007, 12:15 AM   #287
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricks15 View Post
Hey that cage looks radical do you guys fabricate any simpler cages for some one who is on a really tight buget.
We will fab cages for any budget and any complexity starting at about $400. There is so many options that we will have to give you an exact quote once we go over each and every feature of the cage you want for your car.

Basically its about $100 per point and all the doo dads like dimple die, x bars etc are extra.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:18 AM   #288
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MAX ビッグブレーキローターキット BIG Brake Rotor Upgrade IN STOCK NOW! $320 per front or rear set comes with 330mm 1piece rotors (with 2 piece rotor style) factory brake caliper spacer and hardware. Fits both 4 and 5 lug patterns. Only guaranteed to fit with 18" wheels, some 17" wheels with larger inside area will work.

Sorry they don't come with prada shades.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:55 AM   #289
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
so i have gone thru 5 pages of this thread. what's the number to the shop so i can call and talk to someone

thanks

peace

^^^^^56K sucks thats why ^^^^
Old 06-20-2007, 12:06 PM   #290
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If anyone needs basic info (like our tel. number 858-566-6969), my web address is at the bottom of each one of my posts.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #291
drft_n_s13
Leaky Injector

drft_n_s13 is on the path to ruindrft_n_s13 is on the path to ruin
how much for the 4 lug 25 mm shipped to 76114
Old 06-21-2007, 03:17 AM   #292
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
the coilovers look great! so does the multilinks. i'll be sure to buy all ur arms/rods in the future to match
but for now can i get price of the coils shipped to 92647?
oh another thing. i dont see the bracket to hold the brake line on the shock body?

lexus baby
Old 06-21-2007, 12:05 PM   #293
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
quote please s13 RUCAs, intercooler, and subframe spacers to 98422
thank you
Old 06-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #294
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
price for fender roller and s13 rucas to 95842! thanks
Old 06-21-2007, 04:26 PM   #295
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drft_n_s13 View Post
how much for the 4 lug 25 mm shipped to 76114
sorry no 4 lug in stock for a while.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #296
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
the coilovers look great! so does the multilinks. i'll be sure to buy all ur arms/rods in the future to match
but for now can i get price of the coils shipped to 92647?
oh another thing. i dont see the bracket to hold the brake line on the shock body?

$1020 shipped or come pick them up for $1000. You are quite close to San Diego. The bracket is included but not always needed.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #297
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkowai View Post
quote please s13 RUCAs, intercooler, and subframe spacers to 98422
thank you
$180+$380+$50= $610 plus $50 for shipping =$660
Old 06-21-2007, 04:35 PM   #298
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2forty View Post
price for fender roller and s13 rucas to 95842! thanks

No fender rollers in stock, $200 shipped for Rucas. Thanks
Old 06-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #299
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
sent my payment today, i'll try to take pictures of the intercooler and Rucas mounted on my car in the near future after i get them
Old 06-23-2007, 12:49 AM   #300
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
if you guys want to see this stuff in action look for the s15 at the ziptied event tommorow and sunday.