Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:22 AM   #631
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
a little lol
Old 07-07-2007, 11:27 PM   #632
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
I cried when Big Nog entered the octagon
Old 07-08-2007, 12:22 AM   #633
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haaaa...tito had nothing on rashad.

dammit, i hate the booing. who the fuck is booing...these ppl should get thier
nut sacks ripped off.

and what's up florian talkin the el garbage. i hope he does get the fight so, sherk can make him sweat blood.

go MACH!!!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:14 AM   #634
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
the tito fight was soooo boring... tito should have totally owned rashad

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:13 AM   #635
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hell fuckin yeah.

all 5 of my picks won..well cept the draw..but that doesnt count as a lost.

i had tears of joy when Nog walked into the cage..than tears when he got kicked. i was fuckin shitting bricks. is it me..or he didnt look in shape? usually he looks lean as hell when he fought in pride. i think heath coulda won by he stepped away from nog after he was on the floor. but i loved how nog recovered and defended himself.

sherk was a straight animal! took those knees like a champ. i think he broke hermes' spirit to fight since he couldnt get anything going. sherk controlled the fight in every aspect of the match.

looks like evans was fighting to survive and not to win. wish it turned out better.

i knew silva had it in the bag.

so weird. i watched it at buffalo wild wings and it was hella pack for the chuck/jackson match. this time..not many fans came. guessing cause their hero lost they're not interested anymore ha.

WAR SAKURAI!

edit:
penn vs sherk nov.
nog vs crocop 2 if he beats kongo.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 07-08-2007 at 04:36 AM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:54 AM   #636
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

sherk is a human blanket

he has zero submissions.

oh and looks like Silva will fight Rich in October
Old 07-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #637
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyFD3S View Post
sherk is a human blanket

he has zero submissions.

oh and looks like Silva will fight Rich in October
human blanket? he is a technical fighter. he used what he knows best. he was staying active every minute of the match. Franca is good on the ground right? even on his back. well doesnt that show how good of a fighter sherk is by controlling him. even after getting kneed in the face 3-4 times, he still kept going for the takedown/slams. either way to me it was a great match, i loved it.

0 subs? how do you know. maybe he didnt use it in this match but dont count him out on subs. thats like saying chuck cant sub anyone but im sure he can. but they both stick to what they know best.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #638
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I couldn't catch it.

No vid links?
Old 07-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #639
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
franca is a slippery guy and can take a punch. thats why sherk had hard time
breaking him down so he can make a mistake.

even franca admited said he has good bjj.

btw penn is staying in ww, he's next fight is deigo boner sanchez.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:26 AM   #640
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

thought that was a rumor ?

over on mmaforum people are saying BJ will fight human blanket boy
Old 07-10-2007, 02:41 AM   #641
ImporteXBUILT
Leaky Injector

ImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enough
JJ skills or not, Sherk is a fuckin beast. My perspective changed on him so much when I saw UFC Insider on Spike. He trains like an animal.

Tito is my all time favorite fighter. I love how he talks shit so much and really lives up to the bad ass name, but he's lost his touch. He claims that he's in his prime and shit, but he should have completely walked over Evans.
ImporteXBUILT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #642
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

dude are you kidding me ?

Tito is your favorite ? you love that he talks shit ? you think he has a bad ass name ? you think he lives up to it ?

man you sound like a straight up mainstream fan.

Tito is washed up, barely beat Forrest, would have lost against Rashad if he didnt hold on to the fence so many times.

Tito straight up sucks, he hypes his own fights up too much and NEVER lives up to it.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:59 AM   #643
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:

Tito is your favorite ? you love that he talks shit ? you think he has a bad ass name ? you think he lives up to it ?

Tito is washed up, barely beat Forrest, would have lost against Rashad if he didnt hold on to the fence so many times.

Tito straight up sucks, he hypes his own fights up too much and NEVER lives up to it.
I must admit that I was a huge Tito fan, like back in like 02 when he whooped Shamrock the first time. Hes not anything like he was though back then unfortunately. I'd like to see him be dominant again, but it's not going to happen.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #644
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
I concur. Tito was a better fighter back in the day.. he still talks a lot of shit but watching him fight now is boring... he doesn't seem to have the drive he used to

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #645
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
he doesn't seem to have the drive he used to
I think he does, cause he still trains like a maniac. I just don't know what the deal is. I STILL think he has some of the best G&P in the biz.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:12 AM   #646
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

no tito is done

he is a gate keeper now, but i can see him be a good coach. fighter no.

and he has a death wish calling out Shogun.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #647
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think he does, cause he still trains like a maniac. I just don't know what the deal is. I STILL think he has some of the best G&P in the biz.
yeah he does! I think Tito needs to start training with tank again.. maybe that will help him out... Tank is such a beast

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #648
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

tank abott (sp) ?

didnt he lose like 7 straight fights
Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #649
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
no tito is done

he is a gate keeper now, but i can see him be a good coach. fighter no.

and he has a death wish calling out Shogun.
And we know he IS a good coach. Good call on that.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:18 PM   #650
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

yea he has a lot of good up and comers up at big bear
Old 07-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #651
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
tank abott (sp) ?

didnt he lose like 7 straight fights
Im not quite sure if he has or not... I haven't seen him fight in awhile... but damn he has laid some people out... even tried to throw someone out of the octagon... that was actually really funny

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 07-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #652
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

yea he is fighting Kimbo next
Old 07-10-2007, 12:58 PM   #653
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
Im not quite sure if he has or not... I haven't seen him fight in awhile... but damn he has laid some people out... even tried to throw someone out of the octagon... that was actually really funny
Tank started getting beat once more real MMA fighters came about. He was only dominant when there were more "brawlers" in UFC. IINM Gracie whooped his ass real quick with an arm bar. He was ALL UPSET because he didn't think that was real fighting.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:50 PM   #654
ImporteXBUILT
Leaky Injector

ImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enoughImporteXBUILT will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Tito back in the day is who I like. He NEVER lives up to the hype? Sounds like you're the mainstream fan, catch some old UFC events, bro. I stated that he wasn't like what he used to be.
ImporteXBUILT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #655
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

yup, if tito wasnt such a pussy by holding on the cage. that would have change the game. rashad had him too late.

and that 2nd round guillotine was bs.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:28 AM   #656
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Gomi to K-1 Heroes

http://www.kakuto.com/news-305-3.html
Old 07-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #657
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

me a mainstream fan ? hahhah i see you got jokes and cant read.

I said before that tito has lost it, he isnt the same person from UFC 30.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:21 AM   #658
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Ok I know the game is gonna suck, but WATCH THIS TRAILER for UFC 2007! Quit possibly the most photorealistic graphics I've ever seen.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/876/876981/vids_1.html
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #659
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

woah thanks for the link

ohh matt hughes is calling out silva if Rich losses.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #660
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Why would you say that the game is going to suck? Its being developed by THQ, who made the pride game in 2001, which is the best fighting game around.

edit- Im at work and cant watch the video though =(