Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #421
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Thanks for the update Dan!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #422
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$1030 shipped to your door. Thank you!

will their be a price change anytime soon?
Old 07-18-2007, 12:21 PM   #423
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
will their be a price change anytime soon?
We have no plans to change the prices.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 07-19-2007, 12:20 PM   #424
p_dvorak

Trader Rating: (0)
p_dvorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can i get a price on s14 coils shipped to canada L6R 1L1.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #425
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_dvorak View Post
can i get a price on s14 coils shipped to canada L6R 1L1.
$1075USD shipped.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:13 AM   #426
CelriFactory

CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Delete some pm so I can pm you lol
Old 07-20-2007, 09:24 AM   #427
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
PM box is full.

Can i get a quote on s14 coilovers, ruca, and toe rods shipped to 06076?

Thanks,
Matt
Old 07-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #428
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelriFactory View Post
Delete some pm so I can pm you lol
I guess Zilvia.net didn't check they're paypal account lately.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #429
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rookie View Post
PM box is full.

Can i get a quote on s14 coilovers, ruca, and toe rods shipped to 06076?

Thanks,
Matt
$1450 for everything shipped to you.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #430
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection

A+ coils they go pretty damn low. Track feedback after this weekend
Old 07-20-2007, 03:30 PM   #431
Sexy_Ninja
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Sexy_Ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
you may want to clean up some of your pm's. anyways ill be more than happy to buy more front adjustment knobs. lmk how much.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:47 PM   #432
緑fc

緑fc is making a name for him/her self緑fc is making a name for him/her self緑fc is making a name for him/her self
Sorry if it's already been answered, but what is the thread pitch on the spacers?
Old 07-20-2007, 04:49 PM   #433
Sideways_In_SD
Leaky Injector

Sideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her selfSideways_In_SD is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by 緑fc View Post
Sorry if it's already been answered, but what is the thread pitch on the spacers?
Whatever you order.

(subject to stock on hand)
Old 07-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #434
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrxs View Post
A+ coils they go pretty damn low. Track feedback after this weekend
I likey. so much better than lifted on deuce deuces.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #435
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWayz180SX View Post
you may want to clean up some of your pm's. anyways ill be more than happy to buy more front adjustment knobs. lmk how much.
Done. HMMM I have no idea, lemme check.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #436
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 緑fc View Post
Only have 30mm width 12x1.25 nissan spec in stock yo.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:00 PM   #437
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by txrxs View Post
A+ coils they go pretty damn low.

Yes they do
Still had plenty of room to lower
Old 07-20-2007, 07:19 PM   #438
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
Yes they do
Still had plenty of room to lower
Welcome to the club, this is how we do it!
Old 07-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #439
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
how much are front shock replacements? do you stock them?
Old 07-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #440
cytuning

cytuning is an unknown quantity at this point
price for rb20det intake manifold shipped to 95621
Old 07-20-2007, 08:08 PM   #441
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240on430 View Post
how much are front shock replacements? do you stock them?
$100 each shock. we have them in stock.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:10 PM   #442
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytuning View Post
price for rb20det intake manifold shipped to 95621
$550 shipped spl. order only.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #443
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i bought the radiator for my sr swap. good stuff.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:12 PM   #444
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
We recieved the parts fast! Thanks for the quick shipping dan! We are currently PB Blasting and Liquid Wrenching the bolts right now, and should have the install finished in a few days on my buddys car!
Old 07-23-2007, 12:40 AM   #445
lazymofo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
lazymofo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
do you guys have a radiator for a MK4 supra?
Old 07-24-2007, 05:14 AM   #446
phatboi

phatboi is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 coils shipped to 98661?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:17 AM   #447
duffman1278
Post Whore!

duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Do you guys have the SR radiators in stock for the S13?
Old 07-24-2007, 04:19 PM   #448
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymofo View Post
do you guys have a radiator for a MK4 supra?
no sorry I dont.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:20 PM   #449
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboi View Post
s13 coils shipped to 98661?
$1040 shipped, in stock ready to go.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:22 PM   #450
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1278 View Post
Do you guys have the SR radiators in stock for the S13?
I ran out of S13 for now, just have sr20 S14 & RB radiators right now.
Closed Thread