Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
Overpriced...
your on drugs

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
your on drugs
yeah so...

10k evo IX roller + 58K in mods > overpriced gt-r

You buying a gt-r? If so, when you do pick it up, how about we do a autox, drag, road course battle? Best 2 out of 3 wins. Then we will see who is on drugs.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
yeah so...

You buying a gt-r? If so, when you do pick it up, how about we do a autox, drag, road course battle? Best 2 out of 3 wins. Then we will see who is on drugs.
I hate to say it but your 10k evo is going to be a pile of shit in comparision in to a GTR. Naw actually I don't hate to say it.
Mitsushitty. Never have liked Mitsu's and they have always been pieces of crap that fall apart its no different with the EVO.

And you admit your on drugs, which means you fail even more.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 09-30-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
yeah so...

Considering the millions Nissan probably put into the car for R&D, you have to be pretty naive to call it an evo 4 with mods, let alone thinking you can beat it on the track.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:55 PM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
yeah so...

I hate this argument. It's so pointless.