Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-29-2007, 12:15 PM   #1441
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
GP SPORTS

again.
ditto on that.

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 PM   #1442
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Im pretty sure its gp sports, i went through 20+ pages to check, but didn't find anything.

It's also not g-four or g-sonic.

Old 11-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #1443
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's not GP Sports. It's one of those really small companies that makes that kit. Fuck, it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember. If I have time later I'll look through my links. But it's definitely not GP Sports.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:34 PM   #1444
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
hood

Old 11-29-2007, 03:35 PM   #1445
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
dmax d1 hood
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #1446
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
D-max?

message lengthhhhhhhhhhh
Old 11-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #1447
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
cool
thanks guys
Old 11-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #1448
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Im pretty sure its gp sports, i went through 20+ pages to check, but didn't find anything.

It's also not g-four or g-sonic.

I looked through my pics and it looks like Final Konnexion but I have the exact same pic saved on my comp and it says D-Style. So I dunno.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #1449
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Ahh well thanks for trying. IIRC the pic was posted on zeroyon, I'll go have alook there.

*edit: It's final konnexion with the two support beams cut out.

**Bad Link**

Now, where can this be bought (haha)
Old 11-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #1450
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
I know this isn't the right place to post this but i don't want to cluster fuck the threads up, but anyways, does anyone have pics of a 180sx with a full supermade instant gentlemen kit. No conversions, just a straight up 180 cause i've checked their site and they don't have much as far as pictures go for it. Thanks guys
Old 11-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #1451
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by nani View Post
Identify this Clutch.

I own that clutch its bascially a exedy hyper single, just milder. It was made for nismo by exedy. Great for street.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #1452
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Can someone ID this shit I tore off the car?

And to answer the inevitable question "Why is the fender there?", it was 'molded'.
that would be a sweet VIS do-luck ripoff bumper.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:50 PM   #1453
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
what wheels?
rhd_sw20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #1454
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Weld somethings
sdasdas
Old 11-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #1455
shifteds14
Leaky Injector

shifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownshifteds14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
ight i got directed here >
wtf is the make of this bumper ?
shifteds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:08 PM   #1456
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
This isn't a body kit or any rare part...I just picked up a new DOHC KA from a fellow Zilvian. While pulling the motor out of my car, this fell out of it. I can't figure out where it is...or where it went

anyone know? the motor has no intake, or exhaust mani, or a dizzy. No idea where it came from....

Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:52 PM   #1457
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Could be the spring under the shifter plate. Might be the shifter gate springs as well.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #1458
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Looks like part of the Oil Pressure Regulator. Really can't tell the scale. Could be 3 things of hand. need a better pic with sense of size.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:45 AM   #1459
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Hope these are good, cousin only has a blackberry phone

Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:17 AM   #1460
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
Hope these are good, cousin only has a blackberry phone

almost looks like the IACV adjuster.....
Old 12-01-2007, 10:54 AM   #1461
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i spy with my little eyes

a spring, a bullet and a penny
Old 12-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #1462
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
looks like s gangsta mod.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:30 PM   #1463
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
found what i needed...pointless post i guess =)

Last edited by kenshinS14sks; 12-01-2007 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: pointless
kenshinS14sks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:26 PM   #1464
PITCH
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
PITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to beholdPITCH is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

What aero is above someone knows...

My options are the above. or keep the S14 Zenki luv and go Instant Gentleman.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #1465
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITCH View Post

What aero is above someone knows...

My options are the above. or keep the S14 Zenki luv and go Instant Gentleman.
GP Sports.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #1466
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
GP Sports.
or jp aero

if you wanna get it, they have it on the mynismo.com page.

im getting that for my zenki
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:39 AM   #1467
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdrifterguy View Post
or jp aero

if you wanna get it, they have it on the mynismo.com page.

im getting that for my zenki
No, not 'JP aero'. It's GP Sports, that's it.

Look, that car is in front of Gallery's shops in Japan.

Gallery is the parent company of GP Sports and Gravity and some other crap too.

That S14 is in front of a Gallery shop sporting GP Sports aero and Gravity Gullflame wheels.

PLEASE don't post bad info or claim that a knockoff is authentic.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:31 AM   #1468
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

identify this turbo please.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #1469
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post

identify this turbo please.
closer pics please
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #1470
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Ahh well thanks for trying. IIRC the pic was posted on zeroyon, I'll go have alook there.

*edit: It's final konnexion with the two support beams cut out.

**Bad Link**

Now, where can this be bought (haha)
http://www.autornd.com/catalog/produ...696dfcd7075a46
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote