Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
NightfireFC3S
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
NightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of lightNightfireFC3S is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
"BRKLYN" w/ XL pepperoni from Dominos

Anyone try it?
I'm in Afghanistan and wanna know how good it is???
Dammit, hopefully it still exists when I get back, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
NightfireFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dominos?? they prob have better pizza where you're at.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
they have some kick ass bread sticks. havent had their pizza in YEARS though.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #4
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
guess what i did over heah now wit my tirty minutes now
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
WTF no way,

I use to work for a private owned pizza place,

I can make anything better than any pizza,

they call its a Brookland, by cutting it shitty and in 6 pieces. FAIL
Old 03-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
dude, youre in the middle east and the most pertinent thing on your mind is asking a 240sx forum about Dominos pizza.

pretty sad sounding.
02BRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #7
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
WTF no way,

I use to work for a private owned pizza place,

I can make anything better than any pizza,

they call its a Brookland, by cutting it shitty and in 6 pieces. FAIL
dont forget the, (and im quoting the commercial on this) "ginormous" pepperoni!! :ghey: and im gonna go with ya on making better pizzas @ home. some good ol' fashioned okonomiyaki is the bomb as well...i know what im makin for dinner tonight...
Old 03-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #8
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BRB20 View Post
dude, youre in the middle east and the most pertinent thing on your mind is asking a 240sx forum about Dominos pizza.

pretty sad sounding.
Sad like your rep.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Ive managed both a dominos and a small one store operation that did numbers with the higest selling dominos in the city. once you have real pizza you wont ever want to eat that dominos crap again.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Sad like your rep.
Dissing someone on rep is basically the easiest cop out to do; how about you stay on topic and actually comment on my comment
Old 03-09-2008, 03:44 PM   #11
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Pizza Hut Japan FTW!!!! Carbonara Pizzaa......mmmm

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #12
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:

pretty sad sounding.
are you serious? what a pathetic post...
Old 03-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #13
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:

pretty sad sounding.
May be the guy is just homesick and he's craving pizza.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #14
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
are you serious? what a pathetic post...
Actually, pathetic is you trying to disprove my statement w/ hot air.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #15
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Im going down to the pizza place right now and making up something..........................

Hmmmm........
Old 03-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Ask if they'll deliver haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #17
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
you're putting the guy down because he asked about pizza? does that make ANY sense?? has it ever occured to you that maybe, just MAYBE, some of these guys serving overseas. they might get a little bit homesick after a while? they might want to keep up on whats going on in the world they come from. it may sound silly to you, for whatever strange reason.... we take everything for granted, living where we do, the way we do. imagine being away for an extended period of time. you even start to miss the little things. so dont tell me im trying to dissprove anything. there is nothing to disprove. you came off as an asshole, and im not the only person to notice it. dont be a douche....douche.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #18
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
NO, pathetic is being over there in 120 degree heat eating MRE's that taste like ass. Pathetic is not being able to take a shower for a few days. Pathetic is you giving the OP shit over asking about FUCKING PIZZA! Drop it now...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 03-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #19
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Domino's? Please, Pizza Hut is the best national chain. But still, if you want good pizza go to Chicago (or New York I suppose), find a single location pizza place that has been there for 100 years, with the original ovens, with the original family of owners. Pizza will never be the same afterwards.

EDIT
Has anybody else ever noticed that pizza in Florida tastes like shit? I had pizza at numerous places down there and it all tasted like crap. I didnt know it was possible to make a bad tasting pizza until I stayed at a friends house in Florida for a while.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #20
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
pepes in new haven... blows everything outta the water
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:17 PM   #21
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post

EDIT
Has anybody else ever noticed that pizza in Florida tastes like shit? I had pizza at numerous places down there and it all tasted like crap. I didnt know it was possible to make a bad tasting pizza until I stayed at a friends house in Florida for a while.
Hungry Howies Pizza in FL is pretty good...their calzones rock.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 03-09-2008, 05:34 PM   #22
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

hungry howies isnt bad, but i still have a soft spot in my heart for mellow mushroom pizza
http://www.mellowmushroom.com/

have a nice micro-brew with a custom pizza
Old 03-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #23
pirate_texxx
Leaky Injector

pirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enough
i know alabama is the black hole of the US, BUT we have a hungry howies and its really good, the crust is the best part.

as far as the new dominos pizza, its pretty damn good

and nightfire, im very grateful for what you do, i respect you alot, be safe over there man
pirate_texxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i used to work there when they sold it with vowels in the name. it's just a 12" pie stretched out to a 16" with some bigger pepperoni, but you really wind up getting less pepperoni overall. it's a rip, and it's from dominos, so it tastes like shit.

the only thing dominos has ever done right was the philly cheesesteak. which is tits.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #25
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Quote:

Its obivious your not in the military. And trust me his statements and cravings are normal for any man or woman away from home. Forget the fact that he is Afganistan
MADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #26
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Im going down to the pizza place right now and making up something..........................

Hmmmm........
marcelos?? mmm
Old 03-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #27
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post

the only thing dominos has ever done right was the philly cheesesteak. which is tits.
Pure fucking tits.
it was perfect after a couple of hours in the fridge.
hmmmmm COLD PIZZA.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #28
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
Pure fucking tits.
it was perfect after a couple of hours in the fridge.
hmmmmm COLD PIZZA.
they also had this thing called like the angus steak pizza, and it was pretty much just a philly minus the green peppers, plus some shitty meat in addition to the philly meat, and then gravy as sauce. i used to make phillys with that gravy, and it was seriously the best thing that you could make with dominos ingredients. if they ever bring it back i'm breaking into my old dominos to crank out some pies.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #29
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
round table ftmfw

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:41 AM   #30
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
EDIT
+infinity

the only thing good in Florida is you can use Budweiser and natty ice as currency. Thats about it.
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote