Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #151
drft_n_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
drft_n_s13 is on the path to ruindrft_n_s13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dude, im sorry to see ur car not found yet! that Fuck!n sux! people like that need to get shot in the head!!!! no joke! good luck tho, hopefully somethin comes up
drft_n_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #152
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
that sux. i cant believe your car looked that good and you didnt have a hub lock with a quick release? that really sucks ass. i hate reading bout peoples cars getting jack.
yeah i just didnt have as many anti theft devices as i should have on that car. i learned the hard way i guess
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #153
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
btw i wanted to express thanks to the mod that stickied this!!! THANK YOU it is appreciated. Still no word on the car unfortunately.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #154
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
theives suck, karma will get em
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:43 PM   #155
DevilEYEaM

DevilEYEaM will become famous soon enoughDevilEYEaM will become famous soon enoughDevilEYEaM will become famous soon enoughDevilEYEaM will become famous soon enough
I hope they get caught soon and get nailed to the wall in the worst way. And I hope that you personally get to deal the punishment.
I know that can't happen but just imagine if it could...
DevilEYEaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:14 AM   #156
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn, this is going to suck. Tough times man. Next time Lo Jack. Good luck though. sorry
Old 02-24-2008, 12:27 AM   #157
StyllRPS13

StyllRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah man thieves can all burn in hell.. my 91 fastback got jacked 2 days ago. it fucking sucks. 240s gettin stolen left n right..
StyllRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:28 AM   #158
StyllRPS13

StyllRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i parked mine across the street from my house.
StyllRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #159
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyllRPS13 View Post
i parked mine across the street from my house.
from the pictures in your thread it looked like you were very close to a main street, which I'd imagine would be desirable to a thief.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #160
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Fuck you guys got me paranoid... everytime i hear my dog bark outside or hear a little noise, im lookin out my door with my 9mm

if those fucks jackin 240's in san diego try to take my kouki, i'll teach em a lesson
nosajton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #161
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosajton View Post
Fuck you guys got me paranoid... everytime i hear my dog bark outside or hear a little noise, im lookin out my door with my 9mm

if those fucks jackin 240's in san diego try to take my kouki, i'll teach em a lesson

hell yeah dont let them get away with that show em whos boss
Old 02-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #162
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

So my insurance told me the value they came up with for the car is $4500. So im going to send them reciepts that i have for the aftermarket stuff and hopefully i can rise that price a little, but it looks like i am going to lose big on this one.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #163
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
So my insurance told me the value they came up with for the car is $4500. So im going to send them reciepts that i have for the aftermarket stuff and hopefully i can rise that price a little, but it looks like i am going to lose big on this one.

You're car stock alone would cost close to 2x as much as that, good luck man.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #164
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
That is fucking bullshit....
what year is your car?
Mine is 97..i had a front end colision, and they said if i wanted it totalled they would give me $8000 plus $1000 for aftermarket parts..
and i could still keep the chassis to do whatever i wanted with it..
your company is robbing the hell outta you you better hget on the phone and start some serious screaming cussing and asking for supervisors. say you will take it to court..do not accept 4500 that is S13 money..
not S14
what does your company go by to come up with that price? kelley blue book? edmonds?
that is rediculous!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #165
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Every time a beautiful car like this gets stolen, I want to help beat the shit out of those who did it, luckily in my trunk I keep chuck noris so i'm good...
Old 02-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #166
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post
theives suck, karma will get em
Yea I believe that as well, they will go to sleep one night and never wake.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #167
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

its a 96 with the kouki front...i have full coverage with aaa autoclub but im assuming thats the bluebook value that they are going by. Ya i am definately not settling for that price but at some point i think i will have to take what i can get. They said reciepts and pictures of the car will help, but they dont cover dollar for dollar on parts and they said some parts may be considered necessities...and im hoping they dont consider the jdm aero that cuz that was a considerable chunk of money, not to mention the paint job that definately wont be covered. And my claims rep said that whoever works for the company that told me i could get "market value" based on similarly modified s14's was mistaken and should not have told me that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
That is fucking bullshit....
what year is your car?
Mine is 97..i had a front end colision, and they said if i wanted it totalled they would give me $8000 plus $1000 for aftermarket parts..
and i could still keep the chassis to do whatever i wanted with it..
your company is robbing the hell outta you you better hget on the phone and start some serious screaming cussing and asking for supervisors. say you will take it to court..do not accept 4500 that is S13 money..
not S14
what does your company go by to come up with that price? kelley blue book? edmonds?
that is rediculous!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #168
tougemiata
Zilvia Member

tougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to beholdtougemiata is a splendid one to behold
My car is 90 240 and its only insured for i think 2k. I paid like 4k for it and have more money into it. so if i ever get in a wreck or it gets stolen, the max i can get is 2k. sucks but its the way life is with older cars like ours.
tougemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #169
95Kouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough95Kouki is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s14

don't give in yet man...AAA is a really good insurance company...and if you sell them on the car properly...you should be able to re-coop you're money...if not more...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...51#post1273251

i recieved a check from them for my s14 for a grand total of 19,200 and still kept my car and sold my parts...so hang in there!!!

I'm goin to build a big ass truck...so shit like shis doesn't happen!

Best of luck - Jason
Old 02-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #170
SR20d2fourT
Zilvia Junkie

SR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura aboutSR20d2fourT has a spectacular aura about
Dang man. Sorry to hear about it. THat car looked fucking awesome.

Death to thieves.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #171
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Isnt it fun being this close to Mexico!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #172
NotoriouS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NotoriouS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
that is so effed up!!!!..
wat a nice whip...
someone should invent a grappling arm that goes under a car so if someone tries to steal it, it reaches out and grabs them my the balls...
I hope you get it back...
NotoriouS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #173
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Still gone? car must be a shell now

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #174
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah car is still gone...i dont think it will be found. Fighting with insurance for a decent settlement.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:49 PM   #175
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
dang sucks to hear they didnt find your ride yet...
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #176
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damm to bad we cant be like beyond.ca lol.. not enough honest people out here i guess
Old 03-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #177
Silvia_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Silvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymoreSilvia_S13 is not welcome here anymore
i don't know how to suggest this, but u should go look for it.

my buddy's sr s13 vert got stolen, and was missing for weeks/months. finally some cop calls n says "your car is 5 blocks from your house sitting in front of some old lady's house"

it sat there, because noone ever reported it.

if your car is in the same situation. it'll never get returned to you.

sucks this happened to you man. i didn't even know til just like last week when a buddy of mine mentioned that he saw it on here and craigslist.

such a clean car dude. goodluck
Old 03-29-2008, 02:27 PM   #178
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hes in SD, hard to look for, car could have been taken to mexico who knows
Old 03-31-2008, 07:50 PM   #179
r0ccsteady
Zilvia Member

r0ccsteady is making a name for him/her selfr0ccsteady is making a name for him/her self
fuckin thieves!!! i been jacked plenty of times but fuck this is nice... lojack would of been your best friend.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:30 AM   #180
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
wow car is still gone........ :/.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote