Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
wylie motorsports

Trader Rating: (0)
wylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
z32 brakes on a s14

hey where could i find z32 calipers to put on my s14 kouki, and is there and modifications that need to be done to the mounting brakets
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Not a very good start noob. Search.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
wylie motorsports

wylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymorewylie motorsports is not welcome here anymore
how does that make me a newb what do you have done to your car that makes you all high and mighty
Old 04-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

Signum Temporis is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Signum Temporis
u should search before u ask is what hes saying... u really should
Old 04-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
wylie motorsports

i was thinking it would be better and cheaper then paying like a brembo, willwood, stoptech, or greddy big brake upgrades plus my friend has them on his 95 zenki and they work realy nice so idk
Old 04-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

then get em, if they fit on a 95 theyre gonna fit on the kouki... ask ur friend how he did it
Old 04-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #7
wylie motorsports

ya i prolly will do that then
Old 04-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
OMG,

It's March 2008 Vs. Apr 2008.

Two man go in, One man come out.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #9
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

.........what?
Old 04-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #10
wylie motorsports

i think that jrbump kid is on crack haha
Old 04-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #11
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
ok, let me break it down.

What we have in the fail festival of a thread is one idiot who joined in April of 08 getting schooled by of all people someone who joined in March of 08.

It's like a haitian fighting a somalian, when it's over you both should be deported.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:37 AM   #12
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm
Read that.

You can find the calipers anywhere.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #13
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
check out autozone for rebuilt ones or you can check out the For Sale section. Alot of scammers here so choose wisely.
make sure to get the 30mm aluminum ones if you can
Old 04-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #14
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
go to the junkyard
Old 04-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #15
luv2spedup
Leaky Injector

luv2spedup is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post

What we have in the fail festival of a thread is one idiot who joined in April of 08 getting schooled by of all people someone who joined in March of 08.

It's like a haitian fighting a somalian, when it's over you both should be deported.
dude you are too old to post an immature remark like this.... GROW UP
Old 04-17-2008, 12:06 AM   #16
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbump View Post

whoa, you went from LOL U NEWBS to LOL I'M RACIST without blinking.

congrats.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:56 PM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wow, I take a day away from the forum and shit goes crazy

And I write too!
Closed Thread