Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #451
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
i didnt ask for pictures. but i think i saw your beamer under steer a couple times that day

who is this guy??

Are you always confronting people you dont know??

i seem to remember you doing this in another thread to someone??

And is that a EMO chick on the hood of your car in that sig??
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #452
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
ask around everyone here knows who i am.
mmmhhhmmm i sure know you well, inside and out. huh mark?

and vise versa hahahaha jk.

bring the right car in May so we can tandem sick again
Old 04-17-2008, 01:01 PM   #453
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea...i dont know who he is....

Ohhh snaps....I though he was the emo dude on his hood.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:04 PM   #454
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
You know it baby!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna bring out the Rb car for sure...But i could only be your friend until the comp starts. then its game time!!!!! sexxxy slide!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:20 PM   #455
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
don't worry, youll be so overwhelmed with PINK SPOT...you'll be seeing pinnkkk spoottttsss lolol
Old 04-17-2008, 01:22 PM   #456
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

the only reason you won last time was because i didnt like any of ther other drivers...so i gave them zeros!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #457
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

gahahahahha you're a horrible judge!!!

but hey u can't forget, we were the only ones that got one measely run in without anybody spinning out or unddaaaa
Old 04-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #458
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

thats besides the point! lol
Old 04-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #459
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

hahahaha. how many tires u bringin for 10-11?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #460
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

not much...but enough to be satidfied for a little while
Old 04-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #461
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

new im guessin right? i never see you rollin used...baller status.

gotta conserve at balcony for htm!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #462
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

esactly!!!!! =)
Old 04-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #463
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
damn..this page has turned into a CHAT page! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #464
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
esactly!!!!! =)
can't think straight...can't type straight....nothing's straight on you lately huh markipoo
Old 04-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #465
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
didnt team pink spot only have 3 driver?? lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #466
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

castro...you know how to run a train right?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #467
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
castro...you know how to run a train right?
bahahhahahahahahahaha he's avoiding the subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
that's cuz jackson inititally said that the tandem teams should be maximum of 3!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #468
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
cuz the battle cats are AZN gangsters. Even tho Im the only asian haha
Old 04-17-2008, 02:36 PM   #469
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

gosh. the Battlecats. sigh.

lol
Old 04-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #470
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
It might only be two. I am so so poor right now. lol. I don't think I can afford the event. And I am really busy with school at the moment. So, it might be a no go for me. And I am trying to save up for All Star Bash.

...We have too many events. lol. Never thought I would say that, and I don't think any other event can say that.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #471
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

lol!!!! who is gonna follow me into the wall if you dont come????? bummer!
Old 04-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #472
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
lol!!!! who is gonna follow me into the wall if you dont come????? bummer!
IDK. But I think I am buying a new coupe shell. Well...a parted out coupe shell. lol. So I think that will be my next project. Time for a clean drift car. Might be out till next season if I go through with it.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:55 PM   #473
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
It might only be two. I am so so poor right now. lol.
oh no.

sigh.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:05 PM   #474
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
oh no.

sigh.
Well, it's not for sure yet. I think the chassis is in not that great shape. haha.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #475
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

dude...keith put together his spare s13 in less than a month.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #476
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Well, it's not for sure yet. I think the chassis is in not that great shape. haha.
You're doing KA-T right?
Old 04-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #477
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
dude...keith put together his spare s13 in less than a month.
Did it have absolutely nothing on it? No harness, no suspension at all, no hood, trunk, bumpers, fenders, no interior, wheels, motor, tranny??? I don't think so. This is why i dont think I am going to buy it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
You're doing KA-T right?
yes. I am building a KA-T while my KA is strong and can handle it. haha.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:52 PM   #478
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
yes. I am building a KA-T while my KA is strong and can handle it. haha.
any idea of what kind of set up you're using?
Old 04-17-2008, 06:04 PM   #479
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
It might only be two. I am so so poor right now. lol. I don't think I can afford the event. And I am really busy with school at the moment. So, it might be a no go for me. And I am trying to save up for All Star Bash.

...We have too many events. lol. Never thought I would say that, and I don't think any other event can say that.
WHAT!! you might not go?!?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #480
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
any idea of what kind of set up you're using?
I am going to make my own setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
WHAT!! you might not go?!?!?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!
I'm sorry I'm not baller like you Jack. Do you want to buy me some cheap 15 inch tires? I'll be there if you do. haha.