Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
screwd08
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
screwd08 will become famous soon enoughscrewd08 will become famous soon enoughscrewd08 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to screwd08
Relay question

Does anyone have the black relay for the fog lights in the s14? I went to the dealership and they cant find the appropriate one and keep giving me a blue relay. They cant seem to find the right relay and it doesnt exist in their parts list. They want me to get a serial number for them before they order it. So im looking for the serial number for the black relay for the fog lights. Any help would be appreciated, the sooner, the better. Thanks

Billy
screwd08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 03:14 PM   #2
verge513
Leaky Injector

verge513 is making a name for him/her selfverge513 is making a name for him/her self
dont worry about color..make sure it has the same number of contracts...the worse u can do is burn up the relay so just get one with enough power rating to take it..other than that all relays are simular
verge513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
screwd08
Leaky Injector

screwd08 will become famous soon enoughscrewd08 will become famous soon enoughscrewd08 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to screwd08
Well the shape of the base for the relay was diferent for the blue relay. I was told the black one fit and also pictures that I have seen of the relay have all been black. I thought it would be easier if I had said a specific one and color.
screwd08 is offline   Reply With Quote