Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #61
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have +repped amanda for pics, and sent requests for votes to anyone who would listen

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 06:56 PM   #62
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yay she went up from %26 to %32.

can't stop wont stop

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:57 PM   #63
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yay! Colleen won!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone that voted. I spoke to Colleen and she says super duper Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! (In her hot accent)
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #64
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
w00t! Go COLLEEN!!

I've contributed at least...100 votes? <33

So do we stop voting now?

cuz me and PHLIP and a few other homies are whoring that shit hahaha.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 05-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #65
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shit, I am still voting my ass off, how did she win?
(hint: F5 with the left hand, vote with the left)

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #66
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Downshift_sideways and PHLIP.. I've been whoring it out tooo... Thank you so so so so much!!!!!

Colleen talked to the guy that runs the magazine and he says she won... apparently the contest ended yesterday thats why they disable something so you can continously vote..

She is going to be on the cover for June or either its coming out in June.. Yay! More boobies for all of us to gawk at!!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #67
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

w00t!!

We put her in the lead...just in case anything does happen.

Old 05-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #68
Amanda
Leaky Injector

That's awesome!!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!!! I've been re-voting..she's at 46% right now..... hahahha Alana... in your face... jk Colleen Rules!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 11:28 AM   #69
AnarchX
Leaky Injector

AnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud ofAnarchX has much to be proud of
Haha. Ant hella IM'ed me last night telling me to vote her for. I went on the website to check her out..

*re-enactment*
Who is this breezy? Why should I vote for he..
*sees her pic*
OMGWTFBIGASSTITS?!
*I vote*
The end.
AnarchX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #70
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
Okay, I don't know what the hell happened but Colleen is now at 26% and this Alana girl is at 51%...... she must have some ppl voting for her... WTF!!!!

Anyways, I am angry please help me vote... btw you can vote once on internet explorer and once on moxilla.

www.Swoopmagazine.com

Here is a picture of the Alana girl:

Too wack to repost!

Here is another picture of Colleen:

I personally think Colleen is 100% hotter so vote please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just voted again! But it looks like she won!! I just noticed Amanda's post. Thank goodness cause that other chick was not even close in comparison.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!

Last edited by xfallen1x; 05-30-2008 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: ninja edit
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #71
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wow this is the same colleen who came in and talked to me colleen with the nice english accent? woot woot. all votes in for her.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:36 PM   #72
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
got dam she got my vote.

boobs FTW!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #73
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarchX View Post
Haha. Ant hella IM'ed me last night telling me to vote her for. I went on the website to check her out..

*re-enactment*
Who is this breezy? Why should I vote for he..
*sees her pic*
OMGWTFBIGASSTITS?!
*I vote*
The end.
Wouldn't stop...<33

Old 05-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #74
gabe30
Leaky Injector

gabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfection
she looks smart

=]
gabe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #75
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
mmmmmmmmmama

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #76
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Old 06-03-2008, 08:00 AM   #77
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
yay she won yayyyyyy boobiessss
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote