Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #2371
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
i believe he is referring to the ones in the Advert Special section, not custom painted ones
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #2372
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
can i see an s13 or s14 with G35 wheels? plz
Old 07-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #2373
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Does anyone have pics of the GP sport roof spoiler on an S14?
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:27 AM   #2374
AiMsHiT

AiMsHiT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZeRk187 View Post
Nice one, thanks. I got to say, them gold rims looked better in that rolling shot.
AiMsHiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #2375
Cobbs
BANNED

Cobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymoreCobbs is not welcome here anymore
PIC REQUEST:

SPARCO EVO 2 PLUS IN A S14

I just bought one, but Im not sure how it will fit. So please show me some pics and explain your setup

thanks
Cobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:55 AM   #2376
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
i need to see different colored rpf1's blue especially
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #2377
gtstwincam
Zilvia Member

gtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud ofgtstwincam has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to gtstwincam Send a message via Yahoo to gtstwincam
Pic request: S13 suspension before and after

I did a search and couldnt find it.

Looking for before and after pictures of S13s lowered using different brand of suspension (TEIN, Eibach, Intrax, Megan, etc etc).

Pics using the sportmax 962 is a +.

Thank you.
gtstwincam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:20 AM   #2378
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstwincam View Post

Looking for before and after pictures of S13s lowered using different brand of suspension (TEIN, Eibach, Intrax, Megan, etc etc).

Thank you.

i would think of that more as a -

anyone have pictures of G35 sedan wheels with aero? or painted?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #2379
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstwincam View Post

Thank you.
before

after. megan tracks. 2 collars pulled in back. 1 in front. old monster truckin tires still up front.

Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 AM   #2380
twotone89
Leaky Injector

twotone89 has a spectacular aura abouttwotone89 has a spectacular aura abouttwotone89 has a spectacular aura abouttwotone89 has a spectacular aura abouttwotone89 has a spectacular aura abouttwotone89 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotone89 View Post
s13 coupe with gold super advan racing ver 2 (stock body) ????
so anything? anyone?
twotone89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #2381
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Does anyone have pics of 215/40/17 Federal 595s on some 17x9.5" rims?

Or some 235/40/17 595s on those same sized rims?

Thanks.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #2382
gregfarz78
Zilvia Member

gregfarz78 is on a distinguished road
Can someone with a s13 coupe post clear pics of the trunk support rods (they mount the the trunk arms) I need to replace mine with new ones and stupid me didn't take note of the arrangement before I removed the old ones. Thanks.
gregfarz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #2383
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Does anyone have pics of the GP sport roof spoiler on an S14?

thats not the one u want huh

btw saw ur car at the meet last night..hehe
Old 07-31-2008, 02:30 AM   #2384
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post

thats not the one u want huh

btw saw ur car at the meet last night..hehe
Yeah, I've seen this pic before. Does anyone have any other shots of it? I want to compare it to the roof line, so a side shot would be best.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:14 AM   #2385
sikvic01
Zilvia Member

sikvic01 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsikvic01 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsikvic01 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsikvic01 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Im looking for any pics of a white s14 with red rims.Ive searched and can not find one.please post up if you have any.thanks
sikvic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:29 AM   #2386
Mangudai
Zilvia Addict

Mangudai is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I see a side view pictures of a S14 with 17 or 18 inch wheels that has 300ZX brakes front and/or back?
Mangudai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:47 AM   #2387
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Yeah, I've seen this pic before. Does anyone have any other shots of it? I want to compare it to the roof line, so a side shot would be best.
Hopefully these help. (off my old s14, if you need any other angles I'll see what I can find)

forum04pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 PM   #2388
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

shigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to shigitySxSe
I see it in my head and pieces here and there through all my pics and on the forums, but can anyone try to piece this together for me. s13 Coupe, pop ups, kouki s14 wing, silvia oem side skirts or 180sx side skirts, rear valences (silvia or bomex) and pig nose or bings front lip.
Thaaanks!
shigitySxSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #2389
hailandkill
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
hailandkill is on the path to ruinhailandkill is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Anyone have any pics of an oil catch can setup in an s13 sr?
hailandkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:57 PM   #2390
jdFKNmVRT
Zilvia Member

jdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jdFKNmVRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post

thanks......
Old 08-01-2008, 12:55 AM   #2391
RevKid
Leaky Injector

RevKid is making a name for him/her selfRevKid is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RevKid

what lip is this?? n can some1 photoshop 350Z rims on this..thanks

Last edited by RevKid; 08-01-2008 at 07:42 PM..
RevKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:55 AM   #2392
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
that is a Vtuned lip...
and i have no idea what the second part means.
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:09 AM   #2393
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
Anyone have any pics of an oil catch can setup in an s13 sr?

you get the idea
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:29 PM   #2394
796Legend

796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice
Does any one have a picture of an s13 chuki front with aftermarket side skirts and over fenders?

Thanks
796Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #2395
mugendork
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
mugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
s13.4 with zenki front end.... (95-96) on a coupe...

Last edited by mugendork; 08-01-2008 at 01:46 PM..
mugendork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #2396
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:50 PM   #2397
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
anyone got pics of a s14 kouki oem jdm aero jdm zenki sides and over fenders front and rear.

thanks

+rep if anything good
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #2398
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
has anyone ever put CCW Classic4's on a 240? theyre pretty pricy but they are 4 lugs and you can get them pretty much as wide as you want (16x15)

heres the link: Complete Custom Wheel - Classic4 /// Wheel Profiles

if anyone has done this id like to see it. i found a classic z with them, looks nice, still would like to see it on a 240.

.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #2399
SchmoRB

SchmoRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by .jrmyrmx View Post
has anyone ever put CCW Classic4's on a 240? theyre pretty pricy but they are 4 lugs and you can get them pretty much as wide as you want (16x15)

Pretty wide here

SchmoRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:21 AM   #2400
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
I think this hood is total sex, anyone have more pictures or information about the hood? I think Origin made a few?...any more pics and info is greatly appriciated! Thanks guys

BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote