Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Talking Searching for a guy named Steve in New Jersey

In April, I sold Steve a set of silver 9.5Jx18 Sportmax 962. I believe he was buying them for an S13 convertible, but I might be wrong. He lives in a city named Manalapan, or at least he did at the time. Sadly, I don't have his Zilvia username anymore because I've emptied my inbox since then.

I'm trying to track him or whoever has the wheels now, to see if they'd want to sell or trade them back, haha.

Here are some pictures of the wheels.
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/216957-spor...ossible-2.html

I know all this is pretty dumb for a set of Sportmaxes, but any help or tips would mean a lot to me.
Thank you for looking.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sounds...familiar....I'll get back to you.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i think i kno who ur talking about i think he was trying to sell the car a while back was it a white car? idk if ur really desperate post on TriStateTuners.com its a local pa/nj/ny etc site
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I live near Jersey and go to some ClubLoose events, I'll let you know if I find anything.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
NJShoreS13

NJShoreS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man, sorry but I sold those wheels with the car months ago.
NJShoreS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #6
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Wow that was quick! Thanks everyone.

Sorry for bringing all this attention NJShore, I was just curious if you still had them, but it's all good, thanks for the heads up.

Although if you know the new owner personally and if he's ever looking to sell them, please let him know that he has a buyer.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
NJShoreS13

NJShoreS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a problem man!

I sold them and the guy I sold the car to sold it already.....

Sorry, wish I could help!
NJShoreS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #8
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Mind if I ask what was so special about these rims? Couldn't you just buy them new?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #9
Matej
Post Whore!

Nothing special, well I guess they were one of the only few silver sets, but it was mostly just sentimental value, as I saw some old pics of my car.
But it's all good I'm not that dead set on them, I'm over it, haha.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #10
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
ya, I got Steve on here for ya, haha, looks like you guys talked.
goodluck finding another set.