Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #271
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Man, this thing is good.

2009 style.

renaissance.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #272
pssht
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
pssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post

This statement makes no sense. With the way the car is put together yes you could copy it and yes it would look the same. Come out half as good? Maybe if there was custom sheetmetal work. Maybe if the body kit was molded to the metal. Maybe if the cage was custom and not a bolt in. You statement doesnt make any sense.

And style is a matter of opinion. Style = the way in which something is said, done, expressed, or performed. Some may like the way the car is done, others may not. You can fake style because if 10,000 people get on here and drool over a car, all someone has to do is make a carbon copy of it. If you were the innovator, i would agree. But this car resembles d1 cars of the past.

The car is very nice. I give huge ups for driving it hard instead of hard parking. Its well executed. Can it be recreated? Yes. But so can most 240sx with enough $$$$.
^^^
leave......

Hot car!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #273
FlyingAngle
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
FlyingAngle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Man, this thing is good.

2009 style.

renaissance.

ha yes, 2001 was before my time but theres so much to learn from it.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #274
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
still trying to get used to this rhd stuff
YouTube - Drift Day 24 Josh woot woot chotai
Old 10-30-2008, 12:51 PM   #275
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
wow looks like an awesome and technical track!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:34 PM   #276
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssht View Post
^^^
leave......
But I just got here! Sort of...
Old 10-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #277
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
does anyone know if this car is hot?

maybe brian should chime in he can usually tell these things
Old 10-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #278
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Hot car.

I like it a lot.

Not too many HOT cars out there these days, but this one is HOT.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #279
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
I still <3 the original revgasm.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #280
mikemadison_09

mikemadison_09 is an unknown quantity at this point
dday 24 he was rocking that shit it was fucking amazing all the risky devil guys tore that shit up
Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #281
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dd24 sucked
Old 10-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #282
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Someone plz buy me a one-way ticket to Chicago, k thx bye!!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #283
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
chicago is the new socal
Old 10-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #284
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
YUTA!!!!!!!!!! you better not sell that shit, your car has so much soul
Haha.

i got some new shit.

selling most of the current stuff.

bigger and better things are to come.

oh, and i still have to send you the stickers.

as soon as i have some extra cash <3.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #285
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
I still <3 the original revgasm.

shit.... S2K with sick wheel fitment
Old 10-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #286
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
chicago is #1
lotsa good stuff out here.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #287
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
I want to be real life friends with Yuta so bad. Stupid distance.

I vote him the #1 person who "gets it" when it comes to modding cars.

Revgasm is almost a tie though.

<3333

Oh and Edgar* is cool too.

P.S.
Hi Ruiz!!!!

Last edited by Matej; 10-30-2008 at 09:02 PM..
Old 10-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #288
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
chicago is the new socal
LOL, Damn near.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:58 PM   #289
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
haha, lets not even go there guys...

Windy city is the Windy city

Socal is of course always Socal

Phresh shit all over the U.S. baby

Yuta, i'm looking forward to the new shit, send me stickers when ever homie.

Simba, i hate u, nobody is allowed to post anymore pictures of my old S2000, that shit was so Kawabunga!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 12:06 AM   #290
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
this is out of control.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:28 AM   #291
1994Boy
Leaky Injector

1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known1994Boy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
this is out of control.
Hell ya. Also can't wait to see what ayuaddict is getting
Old 10-31-2008, 07:31 AM   #292
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Car hot. I love revgasm's style. He does what he wants to do and thats it. He drives the shit out of the car. I seen a pic not to long ago where he tore the rear bumper off. And he keep driving the car. This car has show car looks but gets beat like a track car. Everyone that is haten on the rhd conversion just because he didnt want to hack up the firewal. It is probally safer to just redrill the holes for the brakes and stuff than to cut the firewall out anyways. ALOT of the cars in chicago are hot. Im most def going to try and make it to a chicago event.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 AM   #293
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180 View Post
Cars that are REAL DEAL DRIVEN on the street are best.
Motherfucker I said it!

So much drama over one HOT car.

Haters talkin talkin talkin.
Fucking talkers talking.

I see you guys sulking in the background when X person's hot ass car pulls in to a track day/meet/street spot.

Cars fucking hot, and gets the shit beat out of it.
Owner is fucking legit, OG, puts down retarded entries/initiations and knows the bees knees.

Come off it already.
Chappelle's Show: Playa Hater's Ball - AOL Video
Old 10-31-2008, 10:13 AM   #294
Brian
Post Whore!

HOT car, dude.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:24 AM   #295
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:41 AM   #296
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
we came back in time....to call you a SNIP.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM   #297
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fast back is lookin herra sexy ! ! ! makes me miss my pignose hatch i had 4 years ago. Ok now im motivated to get an s chassis again. hahaha as soon as i finish my cressida. Words cant describe how well put together this car is. Along with the other cars reppin' chi-town.

Last edited by 4DOOR_LIFE; 10-31-2008 at 04:46 PM..
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #298
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougefactory View Post
EXCUSE ME?!

I fail to see how any of them drive/build street rods. Oh wait, because they don't. The drive/build japanese cars.

Last edited by Antihero983; 10-31-2008 at 11:47 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 12:10 PM   #299
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
the assholes on zilvia are out in full force. especially the car term nazi's anyway lets keep this on topic.

"Hot Car" - BH
Old 10-31-2008, 12:11 PM   #300
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
isn't that the same thing?

i see that name fitting.
Closed Thread