Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #271
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Uh Ohs! lol.... My sis is almost done with her background for them. Her buddy is a detective with em, I used to work for em...just say nO! jk jk....they are a good city to work for.
Well it's only cause that's how Temecula PD hires... weird huh? (Murrieta only does laterals, lame) But yeah, if I has to be po-po, I'll stick with Local PD. Besides I know all my friends will enjoy having someone on the inside.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 03:58 AM   #272
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Connell nissan is hiring.
service techs,
location costa mesa
apply at connellnissan.com or call 714 4444220 ask for alan vondra service manager. theres a spot open for sure because i leave on the 1st of next month.
no joke the coolest, mellowest dealer you could ever work for, they let side work and motor swaps/car storage.... if they like you hahhahaha. had to put it up there. for all the oc people lookin for jobs... sorry im a bit belligirent
Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #273
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
We're always hiring.

United States Marine Corps

hell no i love my life i just drift every now and then to keep it interesting

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Fonix36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #274
DUDEIDONTHAVEA240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DUDEIDONTHAVEA240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Anyone need a parts guy for an auto body shop? I recently got laid off from a big collision center here in San Diego to "cut costs". Pretty much would get into any jobs but i liked doing parts for them.
Email me [email protected]
DUDEIDONTHAVEA240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #275
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
We are looking to hire at my company

Job: Experienced Machinist

Craigslist ad
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #276
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I am looking for a paid Internship in the fields Management and or Marketing, preferably something that has both. It must provide housing as if it is outside of GA, I wont have anywhere to stay.

I am willing to fly/drive to anywhere in the United States in order to do said internship
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #277
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Okay so I recently put my car up in the market for sale, because really... I dont have money to continue my project due to my unemployment

So I need I local job in socal (909) area and near by cities, Ontario, Pomona, Chino, Diamond Bar, Mira Loma, Etc.

*Forklift Certified w/2 yrs exp.
*Electric Pallet-Jack exp.
*UPS worldship software exp.
*Shipping/Recieving
*Order pulling/picking
*packing

I pretty much know the warehouse enviorment pretty well

Im not picky with jobs so please PM me if you guys got ANYthing!

-Brian
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #278
818_99G20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
818_99G20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 818_99G20 Send a message via Yahoo to 818_99G20
I'm currently looking for a new job in the san fernando valley (818) or near my pad in Sherman oaks. Working part time at autozone aint cuttin it, full time aint worth working there.

Looking for Full time job that pays at least $10+.

No certifications as of yet. looking for a job in the music, tv, movie, radio industry. Street Team, Recording Stuidos, Rental Studio rehearsal, live events, sound, Home theater install and etc..

I would also consider a job in the Automotive Industry, Car sound & stereo Intall and skateboarding Industry

Let me know
Old 11-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #279
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Yay... guess it's time to reenlist!

:e ek3d::ghey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #280
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I am still lookin for a management and or marketing internship. One that provides housing would be great
Old 11-19-2008, 07:06 AM   #281
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Better move to NYC, LA or Chi-town
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:38 AM   #282
Future240
Future Moderator

^ what? better live in someone's house for the summer?
Old 11-19-2008, 07:48 AM   #283
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
If your serious i do have a spare room that holds all my rims and sneakers but has a bed in it...
Old 11-19-2008, 07:51 AM   #284
Future240
Future Moderator

^if I could find an internship in your area and had a place to stay I would be as serious as a fat guy in a bakery with one doughnut left
Old 11-19-2008, 08:18 AM   #285
stiizy
Post Whore!

Just check NYC and Jersey City Harborside & Exchange Place all pretty much Fortune 100 companies and Firms
Old 11-19-2008, 09:44 AM   #286
Future240
Future Moderator

hmm will do so
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 AM   #287
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
SunAutomobile Usa is Hiring for inside and outside sales.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #288
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
hey guys, I got a huge gap between being unemployed, last job was march 08.. *been dropping apps everywhere, few interviews, but nothing lucky so far*.. How bad do you think that will hurt me now as far as applying for jobs? I figure they would just consider that the economy is slow, *if i ever get questioned, ill say that, and i did recently move to a new house a few months ago*.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #289
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i'm also unemployed, fucking sucks, since jan 08! i'm in the east bay, anyone know a place? i'm really close to selling my car also.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #290
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
thought id post this, it sounds pretty cool
eKartingNews.com :: View topic - Positions Available for Expanding SoCal Race Team
Quote:
Positions Available for Expanding SoCal Race Team

An expanding Southern California based kart race team has positions available for the upcoming 2009 race season. We have a strong history, credentials and exciting new areas of development. These are ground floor opportunities and positions/company growth potential is very strong. For more information please reply to [email protected] We are staffing positions immediately.

***Please note, information and contact is general to reduce unsolicited inquiries to our business. For valid candidates, full information will be provided***

Team Manager/Driver Coach –
Experience in all aspects of kart racing is necessary. Manage team logistics, mechanics and drivers for the duration of the season. Must be able to work within our developed system of operation. Regional travel required, SoCal based necessary. Extent of work load can be determined (shop/track) – total number of days. This is a contract position with schedule based around race events. Ideal candidate will be skilled with, but not limited to:
- Kart racing/driving history
- Ability to manage and excellent communication skills
- Organization and ability for constant improvement
- Manage parts, supplies and consumables
- Knowledge of data acquisition systems
- Planning schedules, logistics and keeping record
- Professionalism and a Positive Attitude a must

Data Acquisition/Technical Organizer
Position available for Data Acquisition person. Familiarity with Pi/Aim Systems or keen ability to learn. Understanding of kart dynamics and ability to recognize driver characteristics through data. Additionally, organize general team data, seek out data related technology for team development and potentially grow into a Research and Development role. Some experience preferred, but willing to train. This is a contract position with schedule primarily based on track events.

Mechanic/Tuner
Work for a championship winning race team in a professional environment with competitive equipment, committed drivers and consistent schedule of events. Competitive pay rates along with many industry benefits. Preparation, testing and track days underway – Racing begins in January. Flexible work schedule based on race events. Experience preferred. This is a contract position for local and/or regional travel, primarily based on track events - potential of preparation work as well.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #291
Future240
Future Moderator

still looking for a Marketing internship.....
Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 AM   #292
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Fuck i hate being broke

I need a J.O.B. JOB!
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #293
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

that karting job looks sick! i have a buddy that works for a Go kart place, Dromo 1 seems like a real cool job for the mean time
Old 12-31-2008, 10:19 PM   #294
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
that karting job looks sick! i have a buddy that works for a Go kart place, Dromo 1 seems like a real cool job for the mean time
dromo 1 ftw.
haha that place is sooo much fun.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #295
HyperTek
Post Whore!

u guys comparin that to kiddy karts? lol
Old 01-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #296
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Maximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to behold
I will tell you that working in the karting industry sucks. Also those positions are very, very hard to get/keep and require a great amount of knowledge.
Maximamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:41 AM   #297
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
My jobs looking for a field mechanic and 2 CAD positions. Its in Pomona,CA. Just thought I'd share that with you guys since jobs are tough right now. Its called Henkels & McCoy
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #298
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

I want a new job...
Old 01-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #299
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1278 View Post
My jobs looking for a field mechanic and 2 CAD positions. Its in Pomona,CA. Just thought I'd share that with you guys since jobs are tough right now. Its called Henkels & McCoy
wow.
is there a foreman out there his name is Frank De La Rosa??
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #300
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
ill be as specific as i can be. im broke and need job. ppl skills, stocking, sales data entry, comp skills. pm me.