Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 07:37 AM   #271
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ive bought two of them, an eight ball and the black snooker both are awesome
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 06:15 AM   #272
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
I have 4 solid reds left now, one of them will be shipped out tomorrowish to user "bunnathp."
Correction: I have SIX solid reds after shipping his.

And I write too!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #273
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
pm me if any cue balls are left
Old 01-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #274
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All he's got is red snooker balls.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #275
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
You know if the thread pattern is the same for a nissan pickup? If so Ill take the 5 if its still available.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #276
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
You know if the thread pattern is the same for a nissan pickup? If so Ill take the 5 if its still available.
Yes, the pattern is the same, but I do not have any numbered balls remaining, all I have is solid red snooker balls.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 07:40 AM   #277
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
When are you making another order, I want either an Eight Ball or a Black snooker.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #278
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard92884 View Post
When are you making another order, I want either an Eight Ball or a Black snooker.
I have been waiting on making another, since no one (including me) is really spending money right now.
Here's how it goes. With cash outlay to get the balls, paying to have them done and shipping and all, my break even point, at $35 shipped each is between 6 and 7 sold. I would need to choose between either another snooker set (keeping in mind that these red ones are HARD to get off) or a regular pool ball set. I would need pre-paid interest from those 6-7 individuals looking to split the set and I would do it. Hell, I could do it as soon as I get ahold of the guy I am working with on these.
I will strike up a couple of lists:

Snooker:

Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Red -
Brown -
White -
Blue - bigOdom1
Pink -
Green - wickedjester
Yellow -
Black - Howard92884

Standard:

Cue - pwr-adr
1 (solid yellow) - wickedjester
2 (solid blue) - amdnivram (or bigOdom1, dependent upon agreement)
3 (solid red) - kOuKi MoNsTaRr
4 (solid purple) - smellslikecurry
5 (solid orange)
6 (solid green)
7 (solid burgundy)
8 (solid black) - Howard92884
9 (yellow stripe) - IAM_SO_sLOw
10 (blue stripe) - amdnivram (if not the 2)
11 (red stripe - hooray beer!)
12 (purple stripe)
13 (orange stripe) - wow-thats-a-cool-car
14 (green stripe)
15 (maroon stripe)

The lists, shown above are based on prior interest shown in this thread. Whichever list is filled to my "break even" point of at least 6 balls sold, I will take the next step in setting this in motion, then let everyone know when and how to pay me. Those of you who have bought before, PLEASE do not pre-pay until I say to.
... I will comb back through the thread and PM anyone who does not PM me first with interest and fill in interested parties on the lists above as I get confirmation. I am doing one OR the other set, not both at once.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #279
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
id buy the eight just so no one else could have a black one mwahahahaha.....

seriously though phlip i need the all black special cueball. or maybe the 2 ball.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #280
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I would be down for an 8 ball or the black snooker ball. I'd want the 8 facing down though.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #281
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
id buy the eight just so no one else could have a black one mwahahahaha.....

seriously though phlip i need the all black special cueball. or maybe the 2 ball.
While I would love to grant you that exclusivity, someone would have had you beat to the 8 or the black snooker on this page of the thread alone.
The 2, on the other hand, you're welcome to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I would be down for an 8 ball or the black snooker ball. I'd want the 8 facing down though.
Someone has already laid claims to those, pending my going forward with this set.

PM has been sent to all previously interested parties.
Also, don't forget that I have a few solid reds available to ship as early as tomorrow to anyone interested.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #282
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Damn. I guess I'm waiting for round three.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #283
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
i'll take the 10 or 2 either one will be fine.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
Old 02-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #284
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

phlip if you do a run of snooker again, id be interested in the solid blue amdnivram can take the two ball
Old 02-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #285
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
i'll take the 10 or 2 either one will be fine.
It's your call, you asked for the 2 before he did, but expressed interest in the 10 as well, you requested first... Right to a choice is all yours my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
phlip if you do a run of snooker again, id be interested in the solid blue amdnivram can take the two ball
Fair enough...
It will be an either/or thing, whichever I have 6 interested parties in first will be the direction I head with it. Since you asked first for the blue snooker, though, you got dibs for if I go that direction.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 03:00 PM   #286
kOuKi MoNsTaRr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
kOuKi MoNsTaRr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hey philip put me down for the # 3 solid red

how soon would u want the money / send the item out

thanks
Old 02-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #287
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOuKi MoNsTaRr View Post
hey philip put me down for the # 3 solid red

how soon would u want the money / send the item out

thanks
I got you on the list.
I need to clear things with my partner in this, I will et everyone know when to pay. Turnaround time is about 2-3ish weeks, as they ship to him, then to me, then to you guys.
I am setting it now, shown interest will have it as being a set of regular pool balls this round, here's the list:

Standard:

Cue - pwr-adr
2 (solid blue) - amdnivram
5 (solid orange)
6 (solid green)
7 (solid burgundy)
10 (blue stripe) -
12 (purple stripe)
14 (green stripe)
15 (maroon stripe)

I will need for amdnivram and bigOdom1 to sort out the 2/10 ball situation and let me know whether that want to ro-sham-bo for the 2 or if amdnivram will be cool with the 10, then I will let you all know when and where to pay, though at least 2 already know, lol.

And I write too!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #288
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
ugh lol actually i want the 2, so if i have to ro-sham-bo i'll do it lol.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/

Last edited by amdnivram; 02-25-2009 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: changed my mind hahaha
Old 02-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #289
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
I got you on the list.
I need to clear things with my partner in this, I will et everyone know when to pay. Turnaround time is about 2-3ish weeks, as they ship to him, then to me, then to you guys.
I am setting it now, shown interest will have it as being a set of regular pool balls this round, here's the list:

Standard:

Cue - pwr-adr
2 (solid blue) - amdnivram (or bigOdom1, dependent upon agreement)
5 (solid orange)
6 (solid green)
7 (solid burgundy)
10 (blue stripe) - amdnivram (if not the 2)
12 (purple stripe)
14 (green stripe)
15 (maroon stripe)

I will need for amdnivram and bigOdom1 to sort out the 2/10 ball situation and let me know whether that want to ro-sham-bo for the 2 or if amdnivram will be cool with the 10, then I will let you all know when and where to pay, though at least 2 already know, lol.
PHLIP thanks for putting me on the list I will send payment as soon as I get paid which will be on the 6th of March.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #290
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
purple 4
damnit
ill give you 40 shipped for it
Old 02-26-2009, 01:25 AM   #291
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

ill hold off this round phlip. ill keep my eye on this thread if my mind changes
Old 02-27-2009, 11:20 AM   #292
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

paypal address:
[email protected]
$35.00 shipped
The list at current is as follows:

Cue - pwr-adr
4 (solid purple) - smellslikecurry (paypal received)
5 (solid orange)
6 (solid green)
7 (solid burgundy)
10 (blue stripe) -
12 (purple stripe)
14 (green stripe)
15 (maroon stripe)

And I write too!
Old 02-28-2009, 12:44 AM   #293
Mkiisupra1982
Leaky Injector

Mkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mkiisupra1982
Are the Pool balls full size or half?

I want the 6, but I need a different thread pitch...
Old 02-28-2009, 12:46 AM   #294
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkiisupra1982 View Post

they're full size, a lil bigger than the snooker balls.

I might have to cop one of these for the g/f's 510... gotta find out if she wants 7 or 15.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #295
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkiisupra1982 View Post

You've got a PM kind sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
they're full size, a lil bigger than the snooker balls.

I might have to cop one of these for the g/f's 510... gotta find out if she wants 7 or 15.
Sounds like a winner to me, just let me know which you fancy, and you already know the paypal addy.

And I write too!
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #296
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Okay, to anyone who drives a car with a knob that needs 10x1.50, and your color is not chosen from this list, and you have NOT gotten a PM from me, you have until Wednesday afternoon to send me a PM... 10x1.50 definitely IS an option and will be available up until specific requests can be made prior to them shipping back to me.

Current list, as requested is:

paypal address:
[email protected]
$35.00 shipped
The list at current is as follows:

Cue - pwr-adr
1 (solid yellow) - wickedjester (paypal received)
4 (solid purple) - smellslikecurry (paypal received)
5 (solid orange)
6 (solid green) -
7 (solid burgundy)
8 (solid black) - Howard92884 (paypal received)
10 (blue stripe) -
11 (red stripe - hooray beer!) - Mkiisupra1982
12 (purple stripe)
14 (green stripe)
15 (maroon stripe)

And I write too!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #297
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
payment sent. thanks sir!
Old 03-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #298
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjester View Post
payment sent. thanks sir!
No, thank you.
Last list updated with current "dibs" and pre-pays.

And I write too!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #299
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Payment has been sent!

Thanks,
Chris
Old 03-14-2009, 09:29 AM   #300
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Any more info? You need to fill that list before you order? I'm not in a big hurry seeing as I don't come home again until June, just wondering.

Thanks
Closed Thread