Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #841
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
duude my aero bumper, sooo clean.

its ok. I got over it. Stopped caring mid 2007. lol
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 03:08 PM   #842
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...s-dim-sum.html

Check it out!!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #843
drift monster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drift monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
john, i say you do it, im gonna be driving too.
drift monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #844
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
now those were the good ol'e days eh castro? when ur car was black and mine was still in one piece. lol

Old 03-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #845
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
JXNs car wasn't dented there.
Because Devin hadn't driven it yet. :P Love ya buddy.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #846
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
john chow, if u dont go to d1 qualifier i will regret ever losing to you on purpose....gosh chow dont let me down! do it for the wavy blond hair
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #847
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
now those were the good ol'e days eh castro? when ur car was black and mine was still in one piece. lol

And when you hard parked at car shows...
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #848
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
hahahahahahahahhhahahahahahaha owned
Old 03-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #849
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
chow tried to go pro in his frist pretty fc back in 04

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...91792_3984.jpg
thank you jason kim....i was hoping I didn't have to reference back to the time he crashed at irwindale. but you know what john....you're driving has improved a HUGE amount since I met you. you rarely spin out at balcony...and if you do, it's cause you are following a s13 with more angle, trying to match it.

Go for d1, put henry in your driver seat...and just come out for the podium pictures. it'll be fine.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #850
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
duude my aero bumper, sooo clean.

its ok. I got over it. Stopped caring mid 2007. lol
wow...I didn't even start drifting then...

chow 2004?....i was still a baby. 1 year out of highschool. haha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #851
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
chow 2004?....i was still a baby. 1 year out of highschool. haha.
WTF? hamburg you're only 24?!? i thought you were A LOT older.. haha it's 'coz you're so mature for your age... . . . . . . . . .
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #852
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
And when you hard parked at car shows...
whoa whoa whoa!!!
that pic was taken at irwindale!!
sure..i went to the occasional stillen meet...
and hella hard parked with the OG 626 crew and stood in the cold on friday nights...but hey we all start somewhere
Old 03-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #853
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
chow tried to go pro in his frist pretty fc back in 04

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...91792_3984.jpg

wow crazy. i was a senior in high school pimpin around in my chevy astro van.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #854
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
Yeah, that shit was good.
The OG 626!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14 View Post
.. haha it's 'coz you're so mature for your age... . . . . . . . . .
What are you saying?? lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #855
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You know what he is saying Castro...lol
Old 03-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #856
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I need some loving!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #857
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Any of you fuckers going to do the d1 drivers search in May???
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #858
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I am gonna try and get my car prepared for it. So many things to do.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #859
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I am gonna try and get my car prepared for it. So many things to do.

me too and for FD in Vegas in July, need to get a few more things done to pass tech then I should be able to hit a wall at FD!
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #860
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Yeah we will be at Vegas in July for FD.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #861
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
i wanna go vegas and party.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #862
nieko
Post Whore!

i wanna go too!!

ernie you need some pit people
Old 03-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #863
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
hell yea, if drifting is fun, how much MORE fun would it be to drift with the pros with a fuckload of people watching you?
True, some people like that attention. Others don't. Some people just enjoy driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I think it would be extra stressful and extra stupid.
Yeah, it can I can assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I would go as far as saying

BIG TIME !!

I think it would be amazing. When we are at the track, are you trying to tandem with the guys that are new and still enter in 2nd? or are you trying to run with the guys that are the fastest and the best.
Theres only one way to get better, and its to keep running with the guys above you. And though its a bit stressful, things like the NOPI qualifyer I did are some of the best drifting times i have had.
being to a level where you are surrounded by a bunch of guys that are just as good, or better, and you are all there for the same thing, with the same risk....

I guess you just have to experience it.
And you can drift for fun and still try and be PRO. thats the fucking point. to race a car for a living like every little boy dreams of. No matter "how stressful' it is, and how "un fun". It beats the fuck out of a cubicle for 40 hours a week in the same building for 35 years.

you fucking kidding me!

I dunno. Me personally, I prefer small events. Usually with friends. The environment is super friendly and not competitive. Once you enter the arena with the bog dogs, things get serious. Competitiveness is to the max at these events. Some people strive off that. Other don't. Me personally, I hate that kind of environment. I enjoy small and enjoyable venues. Just chilling with your friends and enjoying your car. Learning from each other. And just fucking around.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #864
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
If you think you get pumped up with energy at a small event, try a bigger venue!
Shits electric like a fucking van halen world tour!!, lol.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #865
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Lol, it's not about getting pumped up for me. I drive to have fun. And personally, driving with a bunch of friends is more fun than driving with people I don't know, no matter how good they are.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #866
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
AWWWWWW, that shit is cute Edgar.

lol, Im kidding with you. It's just like everything else, people love doing things for different reasons.

ANYWAYS- Video!?!?!?!?
Old 03-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #867
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
yo whos up for another vegas trip in july?? lets book now!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #868
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I wants to go to Vegas again.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #869
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Vegas....vegas....vegas...... And
Old 03-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #870
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Vags? Ernie, you're dirty...

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.