Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:27 AM   #601
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is the 1$ can of spray paint at wal-mart any good?

compared to the krylon? I assume it's the same thing. Krylon is like...3$ a can.

this paint and spray shit is 1$ each.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 02:09 AM   #602
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I should just vinyl the roof of my shitty car the clear is done and I don't really want to try to make it look nice again.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #603
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
rattle can = 50 bucks or so
vinyl = 102.45 shipped
Just remember vinyl does not look that good in person up close, if you are all about super clean and stuff, its not for you. But if you are trying to rattle can your car then maybe you are good with it. Look at the Chrome vinyls for solid colors.

My purple vinyl s13 was my daily for about 5 months that shit was redick some times, people following me for miles to ask me questions and getting pulled over just so the cop can ask what is it and not even ask for license and insurance. 90% of the people will hate on you so be ready for that. But hey if you like it fuckem.
what size rolls did you use and how many?
Old 04-14-2009, 04:56 AM   #604
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
Is the 1$ can of spray paint at wal-mart any good?

compared to the krylon? I assume it's the same thing. Krylon is like...3$ a can.

this paint and spray shit is 1$ each.
are you fucking serious?

the 1 dolla cans of spray paint at wal-mart?

not they are not good, its like the worst paint for anything serious.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:27 AM   #605
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
zilvia members get cheaper and cheaper
Old 04-20-2009, 05:32 AM   #606
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 04-20-2009, 05:46 AM   #607
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
looks pretty good actually!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #608
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Mine survived the harsh east coast winter! Spring is finaly here!!!

Old 04-21-2009, 03:06 AM   #609
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRU_DAH-V View Post
thanks davey! i was just gonna ask if i could get that pic. lol
heres another pic of my car

i bought 20 yards of the 2feet wide one and i didnt have enough to finish up to the front bumper so i made it have a lip thing. lol
Old 04-21-2009, 03:10 AM   #610
irax
Post Whore!

FUCK I love it!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:15 AM   #611
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Ehh it could be just me but I don't like anything about that car.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:43 AM   #612
irax
Post Whore!

Not every car can be cali low or "flush or hush"

California, some of the worst roads and freeways in all of the united states, yet we have the lowest cars!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #613
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Everyone has the worst roads.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #614
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Everyone has the worst roads.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahah +1 qft lol bbq YES
Old 04-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #615
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you don't have a Winter you DEFINITELY don't have the worst roads.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #616
J ROK
Zilvia Member

J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #617
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
Not every car can be cali low or "flush or hush"

California, some of the worst roads and freeways in all of the united states, yet we have the lowest cars!
you ever been to the midwest?
Old 04-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #618
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
It's about to get BRO love in here.

Bro.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #619
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
Andrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really niceAndrew @ 240sxMotoring is just really nice
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Andrew @ 240sxMotoring
You ever been to the Ukraine?
Ukraine lays claim to the mother of all potholes

Read what people have to say about 240sxMotoring!
Old 04-21-2009, 01:27 PM   #620
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
newsflash, bad roads are everywhere. and they are no excuse to not be low, period...
Old 04-21-2009, 03:29 PM   #621
irax
Post Whore!

mother fuckers...

i said SOME of the worst roads in the US. As in there are really bad roads out there in the US, and california has SOME of them, not ALL of them. I have been out to the midwest, and east coast.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #622
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
girls girls girls
Old 04-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #623
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
mother fuckers...

i said SOME of the worst roads in the US. As in there are really bad roads out there in the US, and california has SOME of them, not ALL of them. I have been out to the midwest, and east coast.
Clearly, the Midwest guys lack reading comprehension in a big way. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #624
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
I know what you mean about that green 14, I like mine but his just looks off..... Maybe I just love the :ghey:

Old 04-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #625
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^That color, but with actual paint, would look fucking rad. As it is now, it doesn't look so good up close, such as in that picture.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #626
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
If you don't have a Winter you DEFINITELY don't have the worst roads.
Man, no winter?

Like a time machine for cars or something to just skip that season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
newsflash, bad roads are everywhere. and they are no excuse to not be low, period...
I agree.

That green car needs spacers and to be like 3" lower.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #627
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post

Is that yours?
Old 04-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #628
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Man, no winter?

Like a time machine for cars or something to just skip that season?

I agree.

That green car needs spacers and to be like 3" lower.

like florida baby!!!! what is winter

and agreed witht the spacers/drop
Old 04-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #629
kim_jong_il
Leaky Injector

kim_jong_il is an unknown quantity at this point
They do some shit over here in Dubai with what seems like aluminum foil basically. Gives the car a matte black look. It's actually pretty damn nice, no visible seams, etc. But you only see guys with ferrari's, lambos and the sort running it so I'm guessing it's not as cheap as colored saran wrap off ebay.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:22 PM   #630
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
the problem with the green S14 is its almost pure stock on the body.

So it looks a little silly.

My personal opinion on the vinyl is,
low, and over fenders pull it off.

A plain car thats lowered and has skirts, not doing it.
the sparkles agressive and so the car needs to match.
Closed Thread