Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Got jacked!

So just posting this up for people to keep an eye out for them low lifes robbing peoples shit...

I work in the city of Downey here in Cali at the Kaiser permanente medical center. So today as i get off work (5pm) from an ordinary working day i noticed something sad but also funny as fuck. My CF trunk is gone.... im standing there not knowing if to start crying or to bust out laughing. So i got jacked these fuckers took off with my trunk lid and when i get in my car my steering wheel is also gone. Out of all the days i decided to just leave my steering wheel behind the passenger seatwhich ofcourse has a quick release and so they also came up on that (my fault).

Anyway im not sure who would of pulled this but i kinda have a feeling that one of the security guards is in on this since one has an s13 coupe and the other well he has an S14. I dont want to start pointing fingers but to me they would be the first suspects reponsible for this.... This happen between 1:00pm-5:00pm in broad day light. I was parked in the 3 florr and there constantly people going in and out of there. Ive worked there for 10 years now and never had any problems like this. All i gota say is if i see someone around where i work or in general any location with my shit you better run for your life. I know the condition, scratches, waves, chips etc on that trunk in detail so trust me i will know if its mine. Its sad how lame these idiots.... poor that they cant even afford to buy their own shit. I really hope I find out who the fuck did this
Old 05-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #2
dakota_lyons
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dakota_lyons is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yea that definatly sucks. ill keep an eye out on craigslist. good luck man
dakota_lyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
bernardforever
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
bernardforever is making a name for him/her selfbernardforever is making a name for him/her selfbernardforever is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dude that sucks.... so does that mean you're coming to the 626 meet without a trunk?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardforever View Post
dude that sucks.... so does that mean you're coming to the 626 meet without a trunk?
LOL nah i havent been going up to the meet for a while.... This sucks man
Old 05-29-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
you have got to be kidding me that is so lame? God I would be so freaking pissed if I were in your shoes hope you find those saber toothed ass scavengers
Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Oh shit thats week shit man.
I'll keep an eye out my self.
Good luck on the search and see you at the 818 meet.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:42 AM   #7
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

good looking out guys thanks
Old 05-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
atleast you still have your car!
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:52 AM   #9
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
im guessing you dont have alarm on ur ride???
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
+1.

It's best that they took something so easily replaceable instead of your entire car and chopping it up into pieces.

Still sucks, but yeah.

Another reason why my other hatch never leaves the garage or my neighborhood anymore.

Fuck thieves.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpipro4 View Post
im guessing you dont have alarm on ur ride???
nope i dont... maybe i shoud get one huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
+1.

It's best that they took something so easily replaceable instead of your entire car and chopping it up into pieces.

Still sucks, but yeah.

Another reason why my other hatch never leaves the garage or my neighborhood anymore.

Fuck thieves.
Very true.... hey by any chance you got a trunk lid laying around for sale???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
I know thank god
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #12
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
[quote=zylvia213;2830224]nope i dont... maybe i shoud get one huh

yeah you should.they are not very hard to install. get an alarm with shock sensor and set it to max...will trip everytime a loud car or harleys go by...lol
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #13
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
LOL HILARIOUS!!! Dude security guards probably let the thieves in cause they're friends with them.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:40 AM   #14
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
Kouki_Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
lmao... wtf!!! i think i would have just craked up... still suxs but funny to me..

karma will get them!!!
Kouki_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #15
jdmcoupe07
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdmcoupe07 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Man sorry to hear that it really suck Ive had this happen to me too not on my s14 but in other cars I previously had fixed up.
jdmcoupe07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #16
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

i just dont get it who the fuck just has the time to just steal the trunk lid.. wtf.. why not just take the whole car? thats whats soo funny to me..
Old 05-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #17
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

yup it is funny. Oh well came up on a stock trunk lid from Karl Wasabi for cheap will be painting it this weekend. No more CF stuff for me brothas.... not only that but im getting myself a DD and leaving the lady at home safe.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #18
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

good come up^^^ thats the best way to do it man.. DDs FTW!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #19
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Sorry to hear about your theft, it's never a good feeling. I use my s14 as a DD...damn i'm nervous now but it's either that or DD my freakin' gas-guzzling Titan
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #20
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Sucks your shit got jacked, im glad i dont live in cali for that reason, my girl wants me to take my car to disneyland(can you image 8 hour drive in a 240 with coils and sr20det lol, not my idea of fun) i just laughed at her and said no we will take your car ha ha ha... glad you still have your car tho
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #21
TNathe
Zilvia Member

TNathe is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, that really sucks. btw, who is liable in this situation. I was under the impression that if there is security on the premises then what happens on that property is liability to them.

A case down here in FL recently where some people got beat the hell up and they are going after the property owners for damages because there is on duty security.

Just sayin...you may want to look into it if it isnt too much trouble.

btw, how'd they get into your car to pop the trunk? you didnt mention any broken windows are anything.
TNathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #22
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylvia213 View Post
yup it is funny. Oh well came up on a stock trunk lid from Karl Wasabi for cheap will be painting it this weekend. No more CF stuff for me brothas.... not only that but im getting myself a DD and leaving the lady at home safe.
Yea... I'm sorry to hear that. I been having these weird dreams that my DD got jacked and I couldn't do anything about it to get it back. Makes me wanna leave both my hatches at home and get a beater when I start school and work again
Souljahzs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow thats fucked up. I guess its good they did not take your whole car but fuck its also annoying. I would say someone was following you or had their eye on your shit for awhile, if it got jacked from the 3rd floor garage of where you work.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:29 PM   #24
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

you know what i always scan my mirrors to make sure no one is following me when i go to work or when i go home..... I almost doubt that someone did follow me, i really think its an inside job with the security's that work here. Yeah thank god i still have my car.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #25
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
do they not have cameras?.. i mean those security guards are useless.. im sure popping open a car and taking the trunk will be more than 5 mins. and if you say theres people going in and out at all times.. im sure the security guard is in on it.

im sure someone is always walken by and since the security guard is next to your car while they're taking it apart. that someone didnt think nothing of it. naw'mean. especially in broad day light.. everybody get sick. so theres not a time in a kaiser permanente parking lot where there no one driving around or whatnot.

goodluck to you though.
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #26
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (7)
DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
btw what kind of steering wheel is it, i dont think u stated it, and what kind of detach or any scracthes on it
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #27
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah man thats a good idea to get a daily ..
cali_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #28
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

had a momo monte carlo steering wheel with the yellow horn bottun. All i could say of the detail on the trunk lid is it has a crack right at the tip on the Driver side where it meets with the rear glass
zylvia213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #29
4-20sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
4-20sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4-20sx
i got jacked in my driveway!

well i just finished setting up my greddy FMIC kit and put on my front bumper on and everything. my car is parked in my driveway with all gates locked. someone hopped the fence and was able to unscrew the entire thing and unlock my hood and get all my intercooler piping and greddy BOV. they cutt my hose from my radiator trying to take my Koyo radiator but i guess they didnt want to stay at my yard any longer then they had too. those f*ken BA*tard!!!!!! now im bakc to saving to buy a intercooler...

i hate this and these low lives stealing other peoples stuff....get a job! dammit! and pay for your own things@!!!!!!!!!

sigh...im sorry but i feel for you dude....im feel for all those who have gotten JACKED....
Old 06-08-2009, 08:58 PM   #30
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
damm 240's are starting to get more and more stolen .... its the new honda!