Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
DETT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Toyota blames video games for decline in auto sales

Saw this on NaGTRoc and thought you guys might like a stab at it quoted straight from NaGTRoc.

"Source:Source Deleted for NWS content

Toyota Blames Video Games for Collapse in Car Sales

Japanese car manufacturers are becoming increasingly distressed at the lack of interest in their cars displayed by young Japanese, and Toyota has made what many consider the risible suggestion that this is due to the pernicious influence of video games…

Toyota’s management is quoted grumbling about their collapsing Japanese sales:
“Video game consoles are the problem. With such realistic play available they don’t need cars or anything anymore.”

The mass media has previously tied this “kurumabanare” to changing tastes (including the supposed “herbivorousness” of young males when confronted with what the car industry has always insisted is the very manly prospect of car ownership) and Japan’s ongoing demographic collapse.

More sensible reasons typically given for the disconnect between the youth of Japan and the nation’s car culture include a reduction in their incomes, a lack of access to credit, the extremely high cost of car ownership in Japan, and of course the ubiquity of trains in the nation’s metropolitan areas.

Market surveys have concluded that economic factors are the most significant, along with urban life and a “diversification” of interests amongst the younger generations.

Car manufacturers on the other hand appear convinced they can win over young consumers with shiny new models and more relevant marketing campaigns… It seems it may be they who are asleep at the wheel."

I think toyota needs to get its head out of their arse and face reality, most of us are sick of their econobox mass produced bs. This is why you see us still driving and paying a premium for old as dirt AE86s and Supras, I'm sorry but I don't see many more 90s cars holding value or appreciating in value quite like the Supras and Nsxs, hell look at how much someone will pay for a state legal GTR.

Sad facts are that most of the companies are not putting out enticing cars for those of us that grew up playing Gran Turismo loving the Silvias, Skylines, Supras, and Evos of yesteryear. Sure we have the Evo and STi in america now and just got the GTR but honestly everything else is rubbish. I can't tell you how excited I am to see the new FT-86, its is definitely a step in the right direction for toyota. However I feel the rest need to follow suit.

I am in the honest belief that japanese auto makers need to follow suit to some of the exotics and offer a strip down race version of their sports cars much like the GT3RS and the Lambo Gallardo Superleggera, I know I am not the only person that would love to see a revamped Silvia or the New FT-86 with a cage from the factory simply just two race seats, a good motor, rwd or awd, and a LSD. How simple is that? Seriously if they could bring the FT-86 in that format in a stripped down model with just the necessities it would sell like hotcakes. I know we have the Evo RS but really they didn't take it far enough I feel.

Sorry for the long drawn out post I just feel that Jeremy Clarkson said it best while reviewing the new Aston Martin, that unfortonately the auto industry is looking bleak and sports cars may be of a dying breed, all but soon to be replaced by garbage little econoboxs that get replaced every 2-3 years.

In closing I only have one question to ask: Where is the passion?
DETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
video games huh.. gran turismo/forza/need for speed can never be realistic.. come on your playing with your thumbs lol

Blame their media and entertainment that people aint buying new cars, rather fixing up old cars etc
Old 10-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
video games huh.. gran turismo/forza/need for speed can never be realistic.. come on your playing with your thumbs lol

it can be as realistic as your mind wants it to be. <3
Old 10-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
rather fixing up old cars etc

This^ not that they arent intrested in cars just not interested in new cars. Btw op that site had some great pics in the "gallery" section, they will be saved on my computer for later use.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #5
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I blame all of Toyota's boring fucking cars.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
are u serious ?? that must explain only 1 toyota in need for speed shift
Old 10-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
This^ not that they arent intrested in cars just not interested in new cars. Btw op that site had some great pics in the "gallery" section, they will be saved on my computer for later use.
No doubt the boys with the GTRs have some crazy photo skills, that or they have way too much money to hire pro photographers lol, I only frequent there every now and again because I don't own a R35 (yet) but considering I own her older sister I believed it was necessary to check in every now and again.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
are u serious ?? that must explain only 1 toyota in need for speed shift
Ha, don't you find it funny that the most prolific toyota that ever gets used in a video game is atleast 11+ years old?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:41 PM   #9
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Supra's are ugly.

I said it.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #10
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i blame global warming, Jesus, the increase in algae blooms in coastal regions, the 2000 US presidential election, kanye west, cool ranch doritos, body wash from a bottle, pista valves, carbon nanotubes, the creation of montenegro as an independent state, stem cell research, and brown socks for the decline of auto sales. studies show that because all of the above have occured within the last 10 years and auto sales have also declined, they must have a common correlation.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #11
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Supra's are ugly.

I said it.
Thats a nice opinion u got there lol. But im affraid anyone else would disagree.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #12
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
nah I agree, supra's are ugly

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM   #13
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETT View Post
No doubt the boys with the GTRs have some crazy photo skills, that or they have way too much money to hire pro photographers lol, I only frequent there every now and again because I don't own a R35 (yet) but considering I own her older sister I believed it was necessary to check in every now and again.
I was actually talking about sankakucomplex but now that you mentioned it those GTRs are pretty cool.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #14
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
I third that notion.

but yeah, what does Toyota expect?
I'd like to think there are many more valid reasons before you get to video games.
blame the economy, building comfy old ppl cars, etc.
they have more of less neglected building a fun to drive & affordable cars today.
video games are the least of your worries.

besides, who the hell gives damn about the 'youth of japan' as a market?!
nowadays the market that actually means something is China, Eastern Europe, maybe Brazil, & the USA of course.

Geez Toyota is actually very successful as is for an auto manufacturer.
They should be the last to whine.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #15
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
I was actually talking about sankakucomplex but now that you mentioned it those GTRs are pretty cool.
Ahh ya sankaku has been the source of many of my wallpapers on my personal comp .

And to whomever stated the obvious that the Supra is ugly, I will honestly and originally agree with you... slightly. USDM supras and the way that their owners make them yes they are quite ugly. One thing I hate to see more is the dyno queens this side of the pond produces, it seems to me our lot are only mainly interested in doing two things, going fast in a straight line, or turning left. I am not trying to bash our tuning culture, its just most of the true die hards are gone.

I can honestly say that most of the people that get into tuning cars it is mostly for all the wrong reasons, some love the drag racing thing (I honestly don't get the whole live your life a 1/4 mile at a time bs I honestly hate drag racing) some love just having a fast car to try to impress people. Most have lost the connection of truly taking your car to a track and changing things out so you can push the car that much harder. This is why I have stuck with the nissans mostly because it is mostly them who still track their cars and actually take interests in something be it autox, time attack, or drift.

Now getting back to the fact that our USDM supras are ugly, yes they are I love seeing a nice JDM supra such as the Ridox or Top secret tuning cars, but those are extremely sparse in the US considering most here have not and will not go to actual circuits and are only interested in the 1/4 mile. You see them countless times with the hideous TRD widebody, sparco torino seats, and just a complete lack in everything except the motor. I honestly don't think I have EVER seen a US owner with brides and a worked suspension, short of it being a tuning companies purpose built time attack car. It just simply doesn't happen, and I blame that mostly on the owners .
Old 10-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #16
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I third that notion.
fourth.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:24 AM   #17
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Fifth LOL

would have to agree on the Supra's are ugly front. Its not my idea of a dope ass sports car. Shit the R35 looks much better even with its controversial looks.
As far as what Toyota's management thinks? They are looking for scape goats for their own lack of attention to a certain market segment. You do not see Nissan or Mazda or Suburu saying things like this.
I would also add like others have said. Japan has been in a recession for 10 years plus. It has a declining population with less young people and a lot less jobs. Add into that the massive train system and cost of ownership of a car plus a parking spot(required) like others have pointed out and you have the perfect anti car storm.
If Toyota wants things to change then they have to work towards social change in Japan. I.E. more affordability of cars. More marketing to people to drive rather than take the train( hahahhaha we all know how fucked up that was in LA. ya LA used to have a incredible mass transit system till GM and Firestone got together to sell tires buses and cars. LOL)

Ah Japan forever hiding its head in the sand to its own internal problems. Based on its flawed business policies and export policies of the last 35 years.
Yup I said that and its true. Japan focused to much on exports and not selling to their own public among other things. In effect selling stuff overseas for less than their own countrymen pay.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:26 AM   #18
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
why do you guys think the supra is ugly? i think it's one of the most beautiful japanese cars
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #19
choleboy
BANNED

choleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
i only like the ass of the supra. the car looks like a whale.
choleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:48 AM   #20
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by choleboy View Post
i only like the ass of the supra. the car looks like a whale.
QFT. as simple as I could put it, to me there are a few factors that work against the supra in a few ways; first the thing quite simply is huge, second the stock body lines just kinda clash for me they don't flow well except for the rear, but the front in stock form without some sort of Lip just looks bland, third when aftermarket parts are added most really disrupt the image of the car with blockiness aka TRD wide body.

It can look good but I am a bigger fan of concave wheels rather than the HUGE lip you usually see on supras, give me a nice WORK emotion CR KAI in a deep concave ocer some gaudy HRE 545rs.

I guess for me its more of what ends up on the car that spoils it for me...
Old 10-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #21
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Totally agree!
Kwonza Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:25 AM   #22
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Fifth
sixth!

thank you guys.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:36 AM   #23
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETT View Post
QFT. as simple as I could put it, to me there are a few factors that work against the supra in a few ways; first the thing quite simply is huge, second the stock body lines just kinda clash for me they don't flow well except for the rear, but the front in stock form without some sort of Lip just looks bland, third when aftermarket parts are added most really disrupt the image of the car with blockiness aka TRD wide body.

It can look good but I am a bigger fan of concave wheels rather than the HUGE lip you usually see on supras, give me a nice WORK emotion CR KAI in a deep concave ocer some gaudy HRE 545rs.

I guess for me its more of what ends up on the car that spoils it for me...
yeah i see what you mean. I for one am not a big fan of big heavy cars and the supra does look pretty corny with that giant rear wing and the bland front bumper. I drooled over my friend's TT supra but honestly i'd rather have my kouki s14 just because it looks better IMHO and it's the right size for me(im not very big lol)
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:57 AM   #24
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
sixth and also agree'd maybe if toyota came out with a decent car sales would go up
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:21 AM   #25
mademedoit
Leaky Injector

mademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymore
How about the lack of manual transmissions in new jap cars. Its seams they don't trust thier customers to shift gears in anything more powerfull than the 110 or whatever hp toyota yaris.
mademedoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:27 AM   #26
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
the should have just produced more manual JZX100 chasers and mark II's. their new cars are just plain ugly.
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #27
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
why do you guys think the supra is ugly? i think it's one of the most beautiful japanese cars
Because it reminds me of this

I have no idea why.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #28
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
This.

But then again, they have the Lexus LF-A coming out. but who the hell can realistically afford that? Until the new 86 comes out, Toyota's gonna suck.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #29
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Supra's are ugly.

I said it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Thats a nice opinion u got there lol. But im affraid anyone else would disagree.
OMFG....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I third that notion.

but yeah, what does Toyota expect?
I'd like to think there are many more valid reasons before you get to video games.
blame the economy, building comfy old ppl cars, etc.
they have more of less neglected building a fun to drive & affordable cars today.
video games are the least of your worries.

besides, who the hell gives damn about the 'youth of japan' as a market?!
nowadays the market that actually means something is China, Eastern Europe, maybe Brazil, & the USA of course.

Geez Toyota is actually very successful as is for an auto manufacturer.
They should be the last to whine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
fourth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Fifth LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
front looks like a fucking whale...the rear has an over sized rear bumper ...shit the whole rear end is the bumper...the likes look goofy as fuck...looks likethe designer just stared a street light and bamo had a brain storm for shitty tail lights...its an ugly ass car...

/rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
sixth!

thank you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
seventh and also agree'd maybe if toyota came out with a decent car sales would go up

and im Eight...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:12 AM   #30
DETT
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
OMFG....

front looks like a fucking whale...the rear has an over sized rear bumper ...shit the whole rear end is the bumper...the likes look goofy as fuck...looks likethe designer just stared a street light and bamo had a brain storm for shitty tail lights...its an ugly ass car...

/rant

and im Eight...
Lol I guess there are a few of us out there that agree that the Supra is not the pinnacle japanese sports car in the looks dept. Now lets ask the same people if they feel the Skyline or Silvia are good looking haha.