Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #91
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
When you eat the placenta, you're supposed to take the baby out.

Guess the didn't get the memo.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:47 AM   #92
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Should not have clicked. Curiosity sure kicked me in the a$s.

Not sure if this is real or not but the herbal part makes me wonder because asians are really into herbal stuff to prolong life, youth, health, etc... I'm asian, I know. Anyone that would voluteer to eat a human baby (or any human) has got to have some mental issues.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #93
sb253
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sb253
i got this amazing recipe...
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #94
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelu View Post
Man, so hostile. That's your opinion. I'm not gonna disagree with what you say because I do agree with most of it. But I have my opinion and I have my own right to think that way.

blah blah blah ....with it. I'm just saying that different cultures do things differently and just because its different doesn't mean it's wrong. AND AGAIN...I am not just refering to the baby eating.

Take the chill pill and back off.
hey man the truth hurts, youre dumb. youre right, you do have a right to be dumb. wah wah cultural differences? grow some balls, we're talking about nutjobs eating babies here.. apologists like you are what make that culturally permissible over there in the first place. (if this isnt a hoax)
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM   #95
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
why did i click this link damm f'n sick man
Old 10-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #96
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
they might as well go drink semen, straight to the source lol
Old 10-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #97
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Usually I'm open to cultural differences, but this is just too much.
China really needs to get their act together with the sort of crap.
It can't be good publicity.
This is straight up barbaric.

Same deal with Taiwan with their urine drinking and baby grilling.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #98
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelu View Post
I want to see Andrew Zimmerman from Bizzare Foods on Discovery Channel eat that. It would be so epic!!!!

I wonder if that guy has boundries on what he eats. It seems like he will try anything on that show.

Iono man, that andrew zimmerman has eaten dicks before......

Pho anyone??? Baby pho Thai

Lol to think that when i read the title I thought it might have been something sexual... Gross
Old 10-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #99
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
this hoax has been roaming around the internet since the mid 90s.

you guys need to stop being so gullible.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #100
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lets just say when i went to chiner.

i saw A LOT of fucked up stuff.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #101
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Usually I'm open to cultural differences, but this is just too much.
China really needs to get their act together with the sort of crap.
It can't be good publicity.
This is straight up barbaric.

Same deal with Taiwan with their urine drinking and baby grilling.
WTF i grown up there and i never hear such thing. where did u see that?
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:59 PM   #102
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
did anyone else just get a hard on?
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #103
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I was expecting some cute chinese chick doing something naughty but instead this discusting baby soup thread came up. Is the actual thread only for premies? lol
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #104
Agent240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Agent240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow the reactions not of the baby eating, but most of the very IGNORANT replies are pretty suprising.

Cut out the borderline racism and quit labelling an entire race/country with the actions of a select few. If it is even true... You honestly believe this is widely practiced? I'm born and raised in Toronto Canada but I've been to China over 10 times in various cities, been to Korea twice, Taiwan twice.

I've yet to meet anyone that even KNOWS of anyone that does this stuff or even heard of eating fetuses. It may very well be a hoax but if this is true it must be in some rural areas because I for one know for a fact this is not a widespread practice. If anything every chinese person I know or have come across would be highly opposed to stuff like that.

As f*cked up as that stuff is, (true or not) don't label an entire race and country... thats hella ignorant, quit spreading hate... its not cool at all.
Agent240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:44 PM   #105
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
whoa daddy...
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:12 AM   #106
Devens240
Zilvia Junkie

Devens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really niceDevens240 is just really nice
man fuck that... have fun rotting in hell
Devens240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:29 AM   #107
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I've been eating stillborn babies for years now.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:08 AM   #108
FairLady_JDM
BANNED

FairLady_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
why do some of the pictures make the baby look so delicious..
FairLady_JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 AM   #109
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota man View Post
Holy shit!!!!! I'm so glad I haven't had anything to eat in the last 14 hours because I still almost threw up. I can't believe people actually eat that. I could never look in my soup and see a baby and still be like yep that's exactly how I wanted it cooked.

This is going to take dead baby jokes to a whole new level.
What's the best way to eat a dead baby?

In dead baby soup.
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 AM   #110
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
What's the best way to eat a dead baby?

In dead baby soup.
what about dead baby sushi?

China sucks.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 AM   #111
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
fuck asian food and im asian too!

this shit is true, there are other asians that eat babies too.
240sxvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:40 PM   #112
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13 View Post
WTF i grown up there and i never hear such thing. where did u see that?
You mean China or Taiwan?

Assuming the article is accurate,
I'm just referring to what the OP posted:

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:59 PM   #113
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Seriously.

That is by far the most disturbing thing I have ever heard of in my entire life. I mean Jeffrey Dahmer is a sick SOB but anyone who would eat a fuckin baby HAS to be fucked the head. I don't care if it is a different culture.
Quoted for the motherf*ckin truth.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:13 PM   #114
240sxChillen
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
240sxChillen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00se View Post
did anyone else just get a hard on?
No? Wtf is wrong with you.
240sxChillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #115
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
How'd the dead baby cross the road?

In my stomach.
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #116
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
You mean China or Taiwan?

Assuming the article is accurate,
I'm just referring to what the OP posted:

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.
sorry I mean Taiwan.

I will post this link again from Snopes as I post in earlier post of this thread, the information about Taiwan in the article was NOT accurate. It was just Circulated Propaganda. Although I cannot verify if they really eat babies in China but because one child rule and abortion is very common in china. They had PLENTY of fetus or baby resource in China, it will not make any sense that they purchase dead babies from Taiwan across ocean with risk getting burst from Taiwanese coast guard or Chinese coast guard.

snopes.com: Fetus Eaten by Asians
http://www.trosch.org/lif/baby-eat.html
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote