Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 07-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
SR Central Texas Tuner Shop

Okay, its about that time for my build, so im lookin for some local shops or something amongst 2hrs away if its all worth it.

Lookin for a great deal and somebody that is worthy to build my motor, i would try, but i dont really want to mess anything up and want to get it done right the first time.

With that said, post up please.

thanks
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #2
daurigon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
daurigon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You can go to Jotech in Dallas, they are amazing (Kenny Tran). Take care and good luck!
daurigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
bump, still looking for something.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #4
JrockS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
JrockS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to JrockS13
Azndrftr,
Did you ever find a good tuner. Im re-deploying from Iraq next month and need to find someone with good experience on Sr20's to do my tuning. Looking for a Dyno/Rom tune. Only thing place I've found so far Is AAA Hiperformace Auto in Plano Texas (Who does Nistune)...thanks
JrockS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrockS13 View Post
Azndrftr,
Did you ever find a good tuner. Im re-deploying from Iraq next month and need to find someone with good experience on Sr20's to do my tuning. Looking for a Dyno/Rom tune. Only thing place I've found so far Is AAA Hiperformace Auto in Plano Texas (Who does Nistune)...thanks

Hmm, i think i have someone that may be able to help you. Just give me a PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
atxghost

Trader Rating: (0)
atxghost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am also looking for a shop in the austin area thats good with sr20s like swaps and rebuilds im willing to travel for a good shop that has good rep and customer service
atxghost is offline   Reply With Quote