Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-20-2010, 11:18 PM   #361
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Looks like you guys had fun
Old 02-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #362
Healtoeae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Healtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Team Mulsanne was STILL in full effect, on point, real talk.
Healtoeae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #363
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healtoeae86 View Post
Team Mulsanne was STILL in full effect, on point, real talk.

Oh Ash Glad to see we're still appreciated! thanks for letting me drive ur corrora

Thanks jonathan drift elite for the cool pics, i thought i recognized the grainy iphone cam effect, lol. CANT WAIT for mario, castro and others to check in with media!!

It was the greatest time, just like ol'e times drifting and shootin the shit with my 626 bros. All you 626 bros, HUGE HUGS.

Saw many new faces and alot of great potential, with minimal understeer by the end of the day from the beginners!! Keep at it and the sky is the limit here on out guys.

Thanks for those lending that extra helping hand needed staffing purely for the love of the game, especially Chris Davidson.

<3 karl <3 cody

626 invaded Garden cafe after the event...
Old 02-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #364
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Thanks for cutting me out of the garden picture...

i mean you know, i dont matter or anything at all.

hahahah

sick event.

red rx7, seems like you totally get the concept, GET A DIFF BRO lol

a lot of you guys definitely progressed throughout the day, hope to see you guys out again at march madnessss.

and remember, dont be shy or nervous bros! were all friendly haha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #365
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Saw many familiar faces out there, although I don't think many recognized me 100%, expecially without my car. Chris sorta remembered me haha

But it was great, got too see Nieko's baller single cam line, now running SR. And Ash with his f20 that he is "just getting used to". And I secretly spied Eric Castro, but didn't say anything because I didn't know if it was him for sure or not. I should've known the hat and the leather gloves..

Anyways all in all, I'm glad to see the all the drivers give it their all, and how intense group C was and such with those 3 car tandems. I plan to be out there with you guys when I have a car again, it's really depressing just watching, although ride alongs is nice, it still doesn't satisfy my hunger and passion for drifting.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:00 AM   #366
Jackertheman
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Jackertheman is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yo 626 babe

just wanted to say thx jxn for making the event run so smoothly also thx Chris for all the help.... i don't thing i would of got home with out their help lol. oh btw... How do i get some pics from the media that was there? website, etc?

-jack (BLACK S13 Coupe' sr20 mod)

p.s: can't wait for the next event. think i could show up that red rx7 :-P
Jackertheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #367
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
yes sir, get a car again!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #368
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
and remember, dont be shy or nervous bros! were all friendly haha
except me.
I live up to my online reputation as the Zilvia BadBoy.

See, watch all you non beleivers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
Thanks for cutting me out of the garden picture...
i mean you know, i dont matter or anything at all.
Stop being a little cry baby blondie.
Imma have to give you something to cry about!

and you can see how crazy and reckless I am by my complete disregard for grammical stuff.

I gotta go and crack some skulls on these Premie Princesses in the Zilvia Chat now.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #369
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ur a sweetheart...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #370
nieko
Post Whore!

hahahahah bro its just kinda funny because im on the corner. hahha

i really dont care olol

go handle those Zilvia chat kids.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:16 AM   #371
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
john chow was BOSS

and daniel's (hachi) first tandem run with jkim was REAL legit.

nieko, please get an exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #372
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Thank you all staffs today for making this drifting experience awesome!!!
triple thx to Jxn,Mr.Chow,and Mr.black FC ,Mr.Sparco jacket (sorry I was having fun and forgot your name) and yes you Charlie!!! thx for letting me borrow helmet!! couldn't have done without your kindness!!!

I had my friend drive 2nd session for group A and he also enjoyed a lot!! he came from AZ for this even. wish his car was ready to take his car to event but next time for sure he said.

it was super Fun!!!! can't wait for March madness.
"I will be there"!!!!

wish there was more time to practice... to get to group B.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:38 AM   #373
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Im very sad I missed this... We had to pull out Moes KA today which took a lot longer than 45 minutes (Nieko lies) lol. We are new to that kind of shit...

But anyways, Im REALLY happy to see some 3 man tandems in those pics. T.I.T.S.

Miss all of you...

love, Mikey Poo
Old 02-21-2010, 01:57 AM   #374
dpak
Zilvia Junkie

dpak is an unknown quantity at this point
mr. k style, i may be wrong,
but i think your location says mi kook, instead of mi gook?

and i took about 1100 pictures today.. so i probably have pictures of you
except for group a.. sorry.. taking pictures of people doing donuts get boring after a few minutes..
well, if you want pictures of yourself, feel free to ask

coupe <3
dpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:43 AM   #375
s13silvia88
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
s13silvia88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
best first track event ever, had so much fun, intructors and staff always help ful and friendly, thank you 626 drift! will be back again soon!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:08 AM   #376
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Thank you all for coming!!

Thank you staff for doing a wonderful job keeping the event organized!

Im sure everyone who took pictures will have the pictures posted on Zilvia or Socal Drift

Dont forget to sign up for March Madness on 626DRIFT.COM or come to the local meets to talk to a staff member!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #377
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak View Post
mr. k style, i may be wrong,
but i think your location says mi kook, instead of mi gook?

and i took about 1100 pictures today.. so i probably have pictures of you
except for group a.. sorry.. taking pictures of people doing donuts get boring after a few minutes..
well, if you want pictures of yourself, feel free to ask
Hello dpak
mi gook is correct pronouncation. however, it's kind of joke.. that some Korean American people can't pronounce "gook" part correctly.. they say "Han kook","mi kook" .. LOL

anyways if you happen to have picture of me that would be awesome!!!
I was driving charcol gray s14 kouki. I think I was only one in that color... and there were only 2koukis...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #378
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Awesome event as always.

I was trying to figure out my car for most of the day, but was just glad to be driving again.

Thanks 626 drift and staff for another amazing day! And thanks to the bros that lent me their planks so I could put my car on the trailer.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #379
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
i wanna thank Licup for sticking with me and trying to give me pointers

Hammy and licup for both figuring out why my shit wasnt working right

Crazy rob for setting the rear suspension stiffness (which was at the point i was actually able ot transition)

FInallY ...most importantly , and in no way does it over shadow the others efforts its just its what made yesterday happen... Chris (Mehsilvia) you sir, i can not thank you enough sir, if it wasnt for him i would not have had a jack to jack up the car, and i would not have had a pump to refill the LSD,

with out his help yesterday woul dnot had happened...

just thank you all...

Old 02-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #380
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
ill post up the pictures the so-called Mario said he would, haha but great event guys, got to meet some new people

and Charlie next time bring some spares and get a tune. so i dont have to help you swap out yet another motor.

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night
bones321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #381
ono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Props to Cody for getting sick with the new sr, Nieko for still being one of the smoothest drifters alive, John chow for being a jerk and having money haha, team mulsanne was killing it

good job to all the new guys in group a, from seeing you guys starting out, spinning out, to how much you progressed at the end of the day, you all have talent just keep it up and get ready for march madness

Danny and jasons first tandem was BOSS

congrats 626!
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #382
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Sweet event! I'm horrible with names, but thank you to the instructors in Group B for all your help. Had hella fun out there!

To all the photographers...any pics from Group B (stock looking white s14 Zenki on Battles)?
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #383
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
Sweet event! I'm horrible with names, but thank you to the instructors in Group B for all your help. Had hella fun out there!

To all the photographers...any pics from Group B (stock looking white s14 Zenki on Battles)?
And thank you for your help with the belts

Old 02-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #384
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Saw a lot of progression through out the day through alot of the new drivers. It was fun helping alot of you out. Very impressive.

Sucked I didn't get to drive my own car since it's being worked on but I should have it out for March to test her. Thanks Steve, Karl, Jason Kim, Frank, and everyone else that let me drive their car.

Chris Licup
Old 02-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #385
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I really want to congratulate all the drivers in group A. It always amazes me to see how much you guys really progress throughout the day. Not only progess, but are able to drift...I was shocked to see some of you switch back at the very end of the day. March madness is coming up, I hope you guys are ready...I know I will!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:38 AM   #386
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post

stock looking with the sickest drop, beautiful cage, interior, motor...well everything was very nice on your car. Maybe we can put you through hypnosis to get rid of the sickness you get....none the less...some really good driving from you. I'm sure they have pictures of your car.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #387
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I loved that Zenki, sooooo nice.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #388
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
damn missed it
Post pics!!! wanna See what i missed
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #389
nissan562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So who won?
Old 02-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #390
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ono View Post
Props to Cody for getting sick with the new sr, Nieko for still being one of the smoothest drifters alive, John chow for being a jerk and having money haha, team mulsanne was killing it

good job to all the new guys in group a, from seeing you guys starting out, spinning out, to how much you progressed at the end of the day, you all have talent just keep it up and get ready for march madness

Danny and jasons first tandem was BOSS

congrats 626!

..says the guy that slept on the floor of the pits in balcony the whole day??!!!??! hehe, jjjkkkk love