Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-14-2007, 06:02 PM   #31
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
+100000000
Grant is the go to guy for upgarage wheels. Doesn't bullshit you, tells you he does this on his time off. Buying my next set of wheels from him

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2007, 07:44 AM   #32
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Got my wheel situation out, he was always easy to get a hold of, and we ended up at an agreeable compromise.

so nice to have an issue with a private seller, and not have it go to shit, hahahaha.

+92465978259 for Grant!!

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #33
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618

got my stuff today. thanks again!

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:25 AM   #34
jdm-drift
BANNED

jdm-drift is on the path to ruinjdm-drift is on the path to ruin
never bought anything from him but im probably staying at his house during TAS for a few days, i would say hes generally awesome.
jdm-drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #35
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yokotas13 = good on what he says. He said he had paypal and he paid within 5 minutes. Done and done. I wouldn't think twice about doing future transactions. I hope he gets his flex pipe in a timely manner (due to APO), but thanks again!
Old 10-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #36
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Im really late on this.

i ordered a steering wheel from grant a few months ago. And received it less then a week later from the time i sent him my money, and it was in immaculate condition.

Awesome seller and cool dude.

Definitely would buy from him again with no hesitation.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #37
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Grant is a stud. He hooked me up with two "jdm" steering wheels and other random shit.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:21 AM   #38
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
got my wheels from him sooner than expected ! great price ! .. but never recieved the roller he said he was going to let me borrow at no extra charge .. good guy thoe overall .. would have been a lil happier thoe if he would have told me im not gonna send it after all .. but whatever
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #39
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
holy crap hes making a fortune off steering wheels! lol
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #40
nmssr08
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
nmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enoughnmssr08 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great seller man. Wheels arrived on schedule and exactly as I ordered. I ordered WEDS Kranze wheels from him. Probably the best service and coolest guy I have ever dealt with. Thanks Yokotas13!!!!!
nmssr08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #41
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
great communication.
goood assss packaging.

LEGIT+_++++++
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #42
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
Just got my wheels. Even for outside the US shipping is still stupidly fast and cheap A+++
Old 11-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #43
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
ordered an exhaust off him got lost in shipping but he is taking care of it. either getting me another one or refunding my money. it kinda sux he is over there because i cant hang out with him like as if when he is home. miss ya big guy.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:23 PM   #44
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
received my steering wheel today. Grant rocks
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #45
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
received my steering wheel today! It was a lil shakey at first but with patience it came. Turns out he wrote the wrong address and it got shipped back to him. Contacting him was a little tough, but we all have things to do and its understandable, If I need parts from the mother land i'll be sure to give him a call he's also rockin his VRT sticker on his VIP so BIG UPS! ahhaha.
vinhnumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:56 PM   #46
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
same thing happened to me. shipping error it got sent back so hopfully in the nex tweek or so my exhaust should be hear
Old 02-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #47
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Great guy. ordered a D MAX roof wing with him .took not even 1 week and half to arrive to me , crazy how fast is hes shipping method . recommended. will post pics once in car ++++++++++++++++aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #48
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
picked up a set of coilovers from him. he added more packing material. Grant hooks it up!
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #49
KnightRyderx2
Leaky Injector

KnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really nice
Grants a dookey head...
KnightRyderx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #50
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
thanks again Grant for another transaction of fresh parts :]
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #51
I<3MyVert

I<3MyVert is making a name for him/her selfI<3MyVert is making a name for him/her self
Grant is the shizzznit!!!!

I ordered the Dmax Smoked tails for the bf. GREAT price! He saved me $100.00!!! I got them in within 3 weeks, a lot sooner than what I was expecting coming from japan. They were in perfect condition when they came.

Great communication too! He replied to all my pm's.

I will be doing business again with him in the future!!!

Thanks Grant!!!
I<3MyVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:24 PM   #52
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
got my suspension parts with out any problems. great and honest person
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:37 AM   #53
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Just got my Vertex side skirts in today it took a while to ship out but he kept me informed on his situation and shipped it out as soon as he could.
Great seller i will do buisness with him again.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 PM   #54
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Sent this guy payment for a seat rail over three weeks ago.

He was all quick to respond when i was interested in the purchase.

...now that it's been way longer than it should have taken for the item to be shipped from south Carolina to north Florida, he's acting shady by dodging me.

Caught him on AIM and he said he had already shipped the rail "mid last week" which was many days after when he initially told me he would send it.

He won't to respond to PMs, IMs, or E-mails.

Whats the deal Grant? Why can't you be straight up with me?

your last activity on this site was a half hour ago i know you've seen my attempts to communicate with you.