Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #61
doublestitch180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
doublestitch180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
First who said that people on Zilvia count afford BMWs?

Second the MAJORITY of people arent saying that BMWs suck but that the people who drive them have the stereotype of being douchebags. Of course not all of them are but a lot of them live up to the stereotype.
Ironicly, you'd be supprised for many of BMW drivers (or any luxury car for that matter),
they go above and beyond their means to portray the image of "owning" one.
Douches making douche like purchases.
doublestitch180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 01:50 AM   #62
jpichu

Trader Rating: (0)
jpichu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lOL this is so funny
jpichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:49 AM   #63
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I drive an E30 BMW and i have my starbucks every morning I love my silvia!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #64
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
LOL, i kept up with an M5 in my old MS3 stop light to stop light. i was behind him and he would pull a car and a half on me everytime. could never get more than that. at the light he wouldnt even look over at me, then busted a left at the last second.

i usually dont race but the guy was driving like an ass and had cut me off a few times.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:21 PM   #65
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
OK, yes its NOT ok to stereotype "BMW drivers" because the majority of BMW owners are not at all like this, plus there are a lot of other drivers in all different makes of car who fit this common "BMW driver" stereotype.

If one just drives the speed limit no one can really get too mad.
BMW owner shouldn't have gotten out of his car IMO though, 4 ways would have been sufficient :]
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #66
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleantune View Post
OK, yes its NOT ok to stereotype "BMW drivers" because the majority of BMW owners are not at all like this, plus there are a lot of other drivers in all different makes of car who fit this common "BMW driver" stereotype.
Lately I've seen a lot of G35 coupe drivers that exhibits the same type of douchebagery. Not saying all G35 drivers are like that.
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #67
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
and this is why i carry a stun gun in my car. i conceal it and when i get out and push him.....zap. he would be down long enough to grab his keys and throw them in the bushes.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #68
S13LIFE

S13LIFE is an unknown quantity at this point
As an owner of multiple bmw's.
I would totally agree that is typical behavior.
It sucks for the rest of us.
But there are douchebags in every scene.
S13LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:44 AM   #69
stockbee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
stockbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stockbee
I am mystified by the driver of that BMW. I wouldn't have known how to react either. I would've been stunned just like the MS3 driver and done what he said as well.

Throwing the keys in the bushes would have been hilarious. The dude did look pretty big though. May have been a little tough to rough up. Nothing a concealed carry license and pistol wouldn't have handled though....
stockbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #70
KoolAidMan687
Zilvia Member

KoolAidMan687 is an unknown quantity at this point
one day i was driving home and this lady in front of me was going literally to the exact same place, like you know when u dont mean to but you end up following someone? but she slammed her brakes got out and proceded to swear at me so i turn up some wutang and drove by her as slow as possible
Old 06-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #71
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^

There is no better way to deal with a situation like that.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #72
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
why didnt you get out and stomp him ?
Old 06-30-2010, 11:37 PM   #73
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
^^^

There is no better way to deal with a situation like that.
i get out and get crazy before they can start talking. i act nuts and so far im 2-0 with them walking back to their car and leaving
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #74
DDB240sx

DDB240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
It's funny, I live in an area where we've got a BMW plant right here. So the cars and suvs are everywhere because anyone that works there can lease one for a decent price. Now I drive alot, and I've yet to really experience this. I've got buddies that own bmw's and they're just as chill as can be. However, fucking minivan owners are horrible people. Mustangs, camaros, whatever. They hear a bov and they leave me alone. But these retarded inbreed hillbilly's in their junk minivans try to race me and wreck me. I've even had one guy chase me for 10 miles with his wife and kids in the cvan in the middle of the night cause I flipped him off when he cut me off. Bunch of bitches.
DDB240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #75
Ghost240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Ghost240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
To be honest it isn't the car's fault. It's the owner's, he bought into a lifestyle and not the car. You can say this is speculation but it isn't someone with a mentality and a behavior like that is 9 times out of 10 an arrogant pompus ass REGARDLESS of what they own. But they have the tendency to own higher end vehicles to feed their ego. The Mazda guy handled it well. There is no need to escalate a situation pointlessly. You never know who is carrying a blade or a 45.

And this is coming from a guy who's had a gun pulled on him for not using a turn signal. And was chased down for 11 miles in my mom's pilot by a drunk driver in a 06 BMW 545. I'm considering getting my CCW out here.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #76
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I would have decked that dousche bag.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #77
l!zerd

l!zerd is an unknown quantity at this point
lol stereotypes.
many live up to them, many dont.
l!zerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:34 AM   #78
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflip69 View Post
omfg I need to buy you a beer if I ever see you ROFL!

The only way the guy could get back at you would be to shoot your ass ahahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o

P.S. "The pricks are on the inside!"

If that woman came to me i would bitch slap her and continue recording. He wont dare to shoot, you can tell by his reaction when he saw the camera, he knows better than that, he was backing away. And if the guys call the cop and report that he got a gun in his car guess who would be fucked...
Old 07-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #79
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510-SR20DET View Post
If that woman came to me i would bitch slap her and continue recording. He wont dare to shoot, you can tell by his reaction when he saw the camera, he knows better than that, he was backing away. And if the guys call the cop and report that he got a gun in his car guess who would be fucked...
You're a fucktard e-thug.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #80
killa.beez33

killa.beez33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Props to you for keeping your head cool. I woulda raged.
lol same. I would've raged hardcore. I has bad road rage.
killa.beez33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #81
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510-SR20DET View Post
You are stupid. If someone has a gun pointed at you, you do whatever the fuck they say. Also, why would he be in trouble if he had a gun in his car? BIG DEAL, get out of that nazi state of yours.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #82
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
someone didnt have their starbucks that morning
Yeah probably...well I hope he give his good side as now he's on the long list of internet video idiots...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote