Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
mwilloughby87
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
mwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
s13 1990 S13 Hatch SR20det swapped...

Name: Matthew Willoughby
Item: 1990 240sx Hatchback
Contact: post, pm, email @ [email protected] or text me at 6154821737
Price: 5500 OBO

So here's the lowdown on the hatch. Its a 1990 S13 with an SR20DET swap in it....

Engine Mods:
CP Pistons
Eagle Rods
t3/t4 turbo kit
3 Inch turboback exhaust
FMIC with Turbo XS Style BOV
38mm wastegate
Mines ECU (more aggressive than stock)
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Exedy Clutch

Suspension Mods:
KYB AGX adjustable shocks/struts
lowered on some no name ebay coilover/spring
Adjustable rear tie rod end
Welded diff

Interior:
Knockoff racing seat, however it is extra comfortable
CD Player that will be wired in by the weekend
Interior is probably a 8/10
Typical cracked dash for an s13

Exterior:
BMagic aero kit
Fresh Graphite Grey Pearl paint (color off the is300's)
17inch DriftZ wheels with decent tires
Painted engine bay a lighter shade of graphite with a gold pearl in it

Pros:
Fresh paint on the car....not even a month old. Hasn't been wetsanded or buffed so you could have it looking really good if you did that too it, but like I said, as is it looks pretty good.

Aero kit already on minus the front bumper. It hasnt been finished being repaired....it can come with the car and I can spray it to match or I can knock some $ of the selling price.

SR20det swap that starts and runs great. Idles fine with no problems. Turbo had minimal shaft play like it should and spools and pulls nicely for what it is.

Fun car to drive around, and would be a great starter car for someone who would want to get into drifting, or just have something fun to drive around it.

Just had tranny and oil fluids replaced.

Cons which I'm gonna be as honest as I can here:

Could use a bit of body work to have it in better shape. Exterior is probably a 6.5-7/10. All the dents will show up with this paint color as they do with most any dark color on cars.

The hatch is probably the worse of the body panels as its had quite a bit of restoration done on it, where previous rust wasnt fixed properly. Holes have been welded and patched up, but needs body work to fix some of the waves in it, or if someone local picks it up and has a new hatch, I can spray it for you to match the car.

To start the car, you have to press down the clutch pedal a few times to hit the neutral safety switch just right. Starts up fine once you get it right, or you can always just bypass it and not have to worry about pressing down the clutch.

Headlights won't go down. Brown wire was cut on the harness, which is what I assume you do to perform sleepy eyes, but it never really bothered me and I always had them up.

Rear hatch area is missing carpet

Coolant gauge reads incorrectly. Needle sometimes goes instantly to hot or fluctuates with throttle pressure. Just needs to be replaced. Verified proper operating temps by aftermarket gauge.

Electric fan is on a switch

Moonroof is in, however its missing the lock to clamp it in place. Doesn't leak one bit though

Needs a 3rd brake light.

FMIC piping isn't the best in the world, hence why it's crooked, but it can always be fixed with a better piping kit.

Thats all I can think of offhand and like I said I tried to be as honest as possible. If I can think of anything else, or if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me. And as listed at the top of the ad, it is OBO. So don't be afraid to throw out offers. Would really prefer not to trade, but I'm not opposed to if I get something I may like.

Now on to the pics.....

Thanks for looking, and like I said.....don't be scared to make reasonable offers.....don't like my asking price.....make an offer......

Last edited by mwilloughby87; 08-24-2010 at 01:48 AM..
mwilloughby87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
AshlandCelica

Trader Rating: (0)
AshlandCelica is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Would you possibly take $4.5k? Also about how many miles are on the engine and trans?
AshlandCelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
mwilloughby87
Zilvia Junkie

mwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to beholdmwilloughby87 is a splendid one to behold
bump to the top..........throw out some offers people.....pretty negotiable....

Old 08-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
Lappede36

Lappede36 is an unknown quantity at this point
do you have the front bumper still? and possible trade for a bmw e36?
Lappede36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
Swamped13

Swamped13 is an unknown quantity at this point
F/S-F/T: 2002 Ford Ranger Edge - Sports Car & Import Car Discussion Forum of Louisiana

interested?
Swamped13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
mwilloughby87
Zilvia Junkie

back to the top.really needing some cash!!