Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-12-2003, 07:46 AM   #1
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
brianglawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to brianglawson Send a message via AIM to brianglawson Send a message via Yahoo to brianglawson
Anyone Had The Flu?????

I know the flu is a big thing this year, and all i can say is the influenza is kicking my ass right at the moment, i was wondering if anyone else had it? Some states are shutting down school systems, and people have died out in colorado......
Old 12-12-2003, 07:57 AM   #2
240Driver39
Zilvia FREAK!

240Driver39 is making a name for him/her self240Driver39 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240Driver39
yeah i had it a few weeks ago, high fever, cold, doin bad on exams, yeah it was fun
Old 12-12-2003, 09:31 AM   #3
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Yeah i had it last year for the first time..It was hell ! 105 fever cold sweats up the ass , loss of appetite(sp?), and being all drugged up all day and can't do anything about it.....I never wanna go through that again..I feel for ya bud....All i can say is get some robatussin(sp?)..I took that stuff for like 4 days and i felt reall good afterwards..TUSSIN WORKS.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 10:30 AM   #4
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via ICQ to brianglawson Send a message via AIM to brianglawson Send a message via Yahoo to brianglawson
i got the anti-flu medicine its working pretty good
that and Vicks 44
Old 12-12-2003, 05:31 PM   #5
s14falcon
Zilvia Junkie

s14falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I have it right now, and this shit is the worst. I havent been to school for like 2 days, and i'm not gettin any butter yet. It sucks soooo much, i'm all achey, coughing, my throat hurts, and a crazy fever. last night it was just under 104, and is is bad, it hurts just to do anything. I'm tryin to get through it with nyquil and some cough syrup. I hope it goes away soon though.
s14falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 05:55 PM   #6
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
I had a pretty bad cold for a week now but nothing I would call the flu. Hopefully my flu shot helps alittle
ca18guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 08:01 PM   #7
ewok
Leaky Injector

ewok is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i got it right now bad lol and being outside at 11:00 pm working on the car isnt helping lol.
ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:02 AM   #8
HiPSI
Zilvia Junkie

HiPSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HiPSI Send a message via Yahoo to HiPSI
i work in a mall, if i don't have it yet i'm almost guaranteed to have it sometime soon.

i hope to god i don't get it though, i hardly ever get more than a cold and last time i got the flu i lost almost 20 lbs over the course of a week. best weight loss program i've ever known of
Old 12-13-2003, 06:59 PM   #9
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Haven't gotten sick yet....and I never taken a flu shot before (maybe when I was 3)....I get sick...but it last less than a week. I'm very active...so I think that has something to do with it.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:05 PM   #10
Got Sileighty?
Zilvia Addict

Got Sileighty? is an unknown quantity at this point
i have it right now!! yay flu ive already missed 2 days of work, and may even miss another one tomorrow. oh i almost forgot, it was my birthday yesterday!!!!!!....so what did i do on my special day you ask? sleep, get chills, sleep, cough,sleep, sniff, drink tea, did i mention sleep? yea, greatest birthday, ever!
Got Sileighty? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 10:55 PM   #11
airsoft
Zilvia FREAK!

airsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of light
germ bomb!

i got sick twice, but not as bad as you. just a simple cold, runny/stuffy nose cough nice yellow loogies in the morning.

but my second time was i think a relapse got over it in 3 days with no yellow flem... fleme.. fleume... phlueme.. phloem... one of those... i think

COLD ME
airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 12:06 AM   #12
Bliss
Zilvia Addict

Bliss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Bliss Send a message via AIM to Bliss
phlem...i think
Old 12-15-2003, 06:21 AM   #13
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

sorry to hear about your birthday getting screwed up man, but i hope you feel better im starting to, this medicine the doctor gave me called Tamiflu works great.......
Old 12-15-2003, 06:34 PM   #14
Got Sileighty?
Zilvia Addict

Got Sileighty? is an unknown quantity at this point
Tamiflu? never heard of it. i did mix Tylenol Flu and Nyquil on my first day, needless to say, i didnt have any trouble falling asleep heheeh. im pretty much fine now, and going back to work tomorrow (yay? ) . so i had the flu from thursday morning until yesterday, for a total of 4 days...not bad imho. thanks for the sympathy, i hope youre feeling better too so you can go back to work/school (yay?) hehehe

to those with the flu: get well soon
to those who havent caught it: stay away from those that have
Got Sileighty? is offline   Reply With Quote