Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 12-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ Adjustable SHIFT KNOB ~ In Stock! FREE shipping, order in thread!

Introducing: Parts Shop MAX Adjustable Shift Knob!

One of our customers asked me if i could make an adjustable shift knob.

I thought thats a great idea because everyone seems to have a preference on long sure shifts or short notchy shifting.

When I thought about how to do it and style it, I thought about how our coilovers adjust and brought those elements together into an all CNC aluminum anodized shift knob with great feel, perfect weight and ergonomics.

This will bring a very unique look to your car, and will match all of your other MAX parts. It gets attention. I already have people asking me all about it on the streets.

The above pix are the standard range of adjustment, a little over 3 inches vertical.
The pic below is how low it can go if you cut the inner sleeve height allowing the knob to slide down over the OEM lever a little over three inches down. At that level the locking collars are not doing anything but sitting on the shift boot.

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
VIEW CART

New part Debut! MAX Adjustable shift knob with up to 160mm of vertical range.
~ Made entirely from CNC aluminum, its a perfect weight for confident and accurate shifting.
~ Available exclusively in Gold/Copper or Polished and Black anodized to match our competition coilovers and other accessories
~ Ergonomic finger grips
~ Silky smooth polished surface
~ Lazer etched logo
~ 12x1.25, 10x1.25 and 8x1.25 threads inside!
~ 0.45lbs / 8oz / 0.2kg

One side of the black thread tube is M12, the other side is M10, and the middle third is M8 so if you have a nissan 240 just face the M10x1.25 thread side down and screw the pieces together stopping at the preferred height. Clamp the setting with the locking collars and you are finished with the install in seconds.

MAX Adjustable Shift Knob $50 CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART & ORDER ONLINE
BLACK knobs are out of stock, Free world shipping for a limited time, no coupon needed.

Here is the new color choice for 2011. (The 2010 color Orange anno grip and Gold anno top is back in stock for a limited time too)

Copper grip with Gold top to match the Comp Coilover

Gold grip with Copper top to match the PRO Coilover

All Silver or all Black is available too!

Laser logos on top.

Same colors are available in our Drift knobs so you can add a matching or contrasting one in the cart.

Silky smooth and beautiful!

The logo on the one that matches the pro coilovers is a bit subtle, no contrasting color, more like an engraving.

VIEW CART

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 07-28-2011 at 10:39 AM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Sthrteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice looking Shifter very interested in this but there is one thing. how does it feel after being in the sun for a few hours?
Sthrteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
lol they look like mini coilovers hehe, i second that question, dont want to always have a rag sitting around just to drive back home after a long hot day hehe
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #4
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Very cool! I love my Nismo GT knob too much to get this, but this is definitely a great idea!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
do want
no fuck that
I'm getting one

you should also look into making them weight adjustable.....
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
I've been running this (prototype) in my daily driver Genesis since August and when its really hot, the knob is of course hot too but being aluminum it changes temperature to match your hand pretty quick. It was never bad enough to effect driving and I've never had to put something between me and the knob. Don't wuss out on me.

Depending on how you like the height you can adjust the weight by cutting off the unused portion of threads, and if you decide its too light you can just thread that piece back inside.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Don't wuss out on me.

new quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Depending on how you like the height you can adjust the weight by cutting off the unused portion of threads, and if you decide its too light you can just thread that piece back inside.

I ment heavier than the 8oz that it currently is
Old 12-07-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

IMO thats not too light at a half pound comapaired to the plastic ones.

I've ran a heavier long acrylic knob for a while and the weight of this is far better for speed and accuracy.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #10
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Looks nice and very cool idea, im a fan of the tall sure shifts with easy engagement.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dope! Just ordered one. Wanted to order together with a spin knob but I would have had to pay $30 for shipping to Canada.
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #12
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Well just paypal me ten USD direct and I'll throw it in the same box. The cart cant have a non free shipping item mixed with a free shipping item.

Specify color in the notes.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #13
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Well just paypal me ten USD direct and I'll throw it in the same box. The cart cant have a non free shipping item mixed with a free shipping item.

Specify color in the notes.
Done. Thanks man!!
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #14
Nismentality
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
Nismentality is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^ similar concept too..
I wanna get the shift knob and the spin knob together as well..
how much less of shipping costs if I put both together shipped to 92335?
Nismentality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #15
gallo
Zilvia Junkie

gallo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismentality View Post
^^ similar concept too..

i would like the same shipped to 79938. . . is this the only color you are going to make it ?? this would be great in blue
gallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #16
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
SICK SICK SICK!!!

But can I get one in thread for a Toyota R154 transmission ?
Old 12-07-2010, 10:53 PM   #17
AladdinAlec

AladdinAlec is an unknown quantity at this point
Freaking genius...
AladdinAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #18
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that's so rad, but it looks like something that would go better on the hydraulic hand brake

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #19
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
YES! I've been waiting for this to come out for forever!
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #20
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismentality View Post
^^ similar concept too..
The shift knob has free shipping and the e brake button does not but I will send the button in the knob box if you send me $60 by paypal. Or you can just buy the knob at the link above and send me ten bucks extra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallo View Post
i would like the same shipped to 79938. . . is this the only color you are going to make it ?? this would be great in blue
Its MAX color only because whenever I order custom colors all I have to show for it is a shelf full of custom colors. If the custom color is in demand in quantity I'm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoS14 View Post
SICK SICK SICK!!!

But can I get one in thread for a Toyota R154 transmission ?
This has three of the most common threads inside. Yours is probably 12mm x 1.25 thread. If that's correct you are good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
that's so rad, but it looks like something that would go better on the hydraulic hand brake
That can easily be arranged.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #21
AladdinAlec

AladdinAlec is an unknown quantity at this point
how long is this going to be kept at free shipping..if i paid u extra amount for the Knob, could u have one made in black instead?

Last edited by AladdinAlec; 12-08-2010 at 01:37 AM..
AladdinAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #22
S14Cuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

S14Cuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to S14Cuhh
if only they had cute little spanner wrenches...

order placed for my subie<3
S14Cuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #23
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
edit: read whole post regarding free world wide shipping! paypal sent.

Last edited by Masa; 12-08-2010 at 02:29 AM..
Masa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #24
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
whaaaaat thats so tight. really great idea
Old 12-08-2010, 01:23 AM   #25
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
awesome idea. i'll have to pick one up when im baller enough haha
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:34 AM   #26
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
Woah!!! thats sick!!

i want one!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:02 AM   #27
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
looks dope
Old 12-08-2010, 04:23 AM   #28
xptnike
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
xptnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
looks pretty nice, i like it
xptnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:54 AM   #29
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Great work Dan! I'll get getting one for my S13 soon!

Last edited by onehundredoctane; 12-08-2010 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: edit spelling
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:46 AM   #30
alexanderig
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
alexanderig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Definitely ordering one of these
alexanderig is offline   Reply With Quote