Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-12-2010, 12:36 AM   #1531
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
How would you start off, if you were doing it all over again from scratch? Get a birthday car and then go from there? Is there any other trick to getting a free car or do I just go need to spend my $20k at the used car lot like everybody else?
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #1532
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just buy a used car lol
i preordered so i got a free benz sls amg, but i dont even use it..

buy a car, and do the license tests

What is your psn? maybe one of us could give you something lol
Old 12-12-2010, 03:33 AM   #1533
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
damn are the servers up yet!! I wanna tandem with fellow zilvians!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 04:44 AM   #1534
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
How would you start off, if you were doing it all over again from scratch? Get a birthday car and then go from there? Is there any other trick to getting a free car or do I just go need to spend my $20k at the used car lot like everybody else?
once you get going and beat a few faces making money isnt an issue. expert, extreme, and special challenges is were you'll make your money.

has anyone beaten the like the wind extreme challenge? i've beaten the first course with my veyron, but surprisingly, i cant keep up on daytona.. a freakin oval. and there i thought the veyron is unstoppable in high speed stuff.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:01 AM   #1535
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
We need to make a password protected room to ward off retards and kids.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #1536
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
just buy a used car lol
i preordered so i got a free benz sls amg, but i dont even use it..

buy a car, and do the license tests

What is your psn? maybe one of us could give you something lol
Well, obviously my cheapskate-ness transcends real life into video games too... lol. I'll just go buy a used car. I want something unconventionally awesome though, like a Starion/Conquest or a Porsche 944 or something. Imma check the car list and see if I can track down some obscure awesomeness...

My PSN name is: turbo_angoleiro

I'm already on the list. But I don't wanna bug folks for a free handout... buuuuut, who turns down free shit?
Old 12-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #1537
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
do the liscense tests first
you can ge ta better car to start
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #1538
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
do the liscense tests first
you can ge ta better car to start
I tried that, but I need a car to do the tests in. But thats what I'll do. I'll cop out and get a cheap Silvia since none of obscure cars I want are in the game and take care of license tests when I get off work tonight...
Old 12-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #1539
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
no you dont?
they give you a car for each one lol
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #1540
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
i think they require you to buy a car though.. you need a cheap one anyways since there are low level racers that require a FF car lol
did you not ever play a GT game before? its easy dude its no biggy,
Old 12-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #1541
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah, I've played GT's before, but I've gotten used to not wasting effort in them. Like how GT4 gave you $100k ontop of your starting $20k if you had previous GT3 data. That was enough to buy a used $4k S13, nearly fully mod it and almost dominate the game with your very first car. I guess I got a little spoiled by that and the fact that I had both those games hacked to have all cars and 1 trillion dollars...
Old 12-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #1542
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just made the 111 meters per second club (topped out at 262 in the end...) And needless to say, that's a ride.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #1543
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
Just had a zilvia drift room.

Gonna tune some cars then go at it again.

Autumn mini rev is the ishh/

add me m0daL_-soUL
Old 12-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #1544
SBCsx
Zilvia Member

SBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura aboutSBCsx has a spectacular aura about
that was sick in deep forest keistyle you guys drift too fast i use comfort hard (rear) comfort med (front)
Old 12-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #1545
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
how the hell do you save and load the replays onto youtube correctly?

i imported the saved replay file then copied it onto my usb drive, but when i load it onto my computer it is just a picture of the gt5 replay film strip...
Old 12-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #1546
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCsx View Post
that was sick in deep forest keistyle you guys drift too fast i use comfort hard (rear) comfort med (front)

Sorry haha, just on most parts you have to go fast to connect corners.

I run comfort soft all around, and just tune the suspension accordingly.

s13 with 350 feels perfect!

I'll be back on later.

And i forgot to add you.

Add my psn.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #1547
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
add me suckers.

delta180x.

ill drift with u when i get home from work. just pm me who could be coz i dont want no kiddies adding me
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #1548
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
Just had a zilvia drift room.

Gonna tune some cars then go at it again.

Autumn mini rev is the ishh/

add me m0daL_-soUL
hahaha. i never had so much fun drifting on GT5 til now.

Old 12-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #1549
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCsx View Post
i run the same tire setup and i had no problem keeping up. i just failed miserably when i was up against a small bank.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #1550
HyperTek
Post Whore!

i know your from zilvia when im online and I see florescent wheels lol
Old 12-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #1551
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i know your from zilvia when im online and I see florescent wheels lol
Right! I saw red FD with yellow Advan's lol
Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #1552
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I was playing on a diff drift session today and the people had it named D1 something. but yeah they kept going the wrong direction and crashing into on coming drifters and its like wtf.... so i started messing around and when ever they stopped i would try to drift in circles around em and they kicked me. lol
Old 12-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #1553
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

[QUOTE=DP-AE86;3775093]hahaha. i never had so much fun drifting on GT5 til now.

OHHHH!! that was you!

Dude awesome driving! we had some good runs.

great screen shots. let's on it again..

Just gotta study for a bit.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #1554
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I whored the crap out of a-spec last night, finally beat GT All Stars with the ZR1 RM... It was tough though, had to maintain 1st place entire time with the AI right on my ass. I beat the last track (Tokyo) literally by 0.058. Sweaty palms and all
Old 12-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #1555
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I havent even played aspec really just been playing online.. its like when ever i play online i never even play career anymore im still on 18 lol.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #1556
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I whored the crap out of a-spec last night, finally beat GT All Stars with the ZR1 RM... It was tough though, had to maintain 1st place entire time with the AI right on my ass. I beat the last track (Tokyo) literally by 0.058. Sweaty palms and all
Tight! Did you buy the zr1 or win it?

I just won the zonda R, I'm gunna try and win it with that.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #1557
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

so what level are you guys currently ?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #1558
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
Tight! Did you buy the zr1 or win it?

I just won the zonda R, I'm gunna try and win it with that.
I bought it. I tried using the Zonda R but I couldn't win with it. The ZR1 was much easier for me (but still hard).
Old 12-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #1559
slideordie869

slideordie869 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have never played but it looks pretty rad. Ill have to try it out when it comes out.
slideordie869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #1560
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideordie869 View Post
i have never played but it looks pretty rad. Ill have to try it out when it comes out.

most definitely dude.

release date for GT5 is Jan 2020 for those who live under rocks
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote