Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
emericanz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
emericanz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
RB rb20 swap p/s and a/c questions

ok guys, i need some help so far ive been able to do most of the work with little help now im buggin since i need this car done by march 15th or township screws me cash wise im right at the end of the swap where this rb finally goes in just got a few things to know first and here they are

power steering:
so i got my single cam ka p/s pump chillin and it wont bolt onto the rb so what do i do. buy an rb20 p/s bracket and force it in etc etc

a/c:
also a/c cause im not tryin to sweat my balls off in the summer. i know ud have to buy custom lines for it to hook up to the rb a/c comp but can you rig a ka a/c comp to it?

misc:
finally my water pump outlet and turbo elbow outlet or inlet: what couplers or lines do i run there just confused bout that as well

basically just wanted to know what you guys have done that worked for you just be straight up and said what you did or try to help me figure this out no b/s please or tellin me to google it cause ive been there n back and google doesnt give me the exact answers i want to hear.
emericanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links