Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #31
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Oh wow..so girl issues a "formal" apology. Fuck that... if she doesn't get at least expelled I am sure there will be protest.
The guys didn't get expelled for screaming the "N" word at students on campus, and you think she'll get expelled for this? She will be able to hide behind the first amendment. Unless the code of conduct for UCLA students says specifically that video media outside of the school sponsored TV station is within their scope of expected student behavior, she will just get rich on getting expelled. Shes already going to be famous, and probably boosted her modeling career quite a bit. She didn't do anything legally wrong, shes just an insensitive dumb ass.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #32
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
The guys didn't get expelled for screaming the "N" word at students on campus, and you think she'll get expelled for this? She will be able to hide behind the first amendment. Unless the code of conduct for UCLA students says specifically that video media outside of the school sponsored TV station is within their scope of expected student behavior, she will just get rich on getting expelled. Shes already going to be famous, and probably boosted her modeling career quite a bit. She didn't do anything legally wrong, shes just an insensitive dumb ass.

if Im not mistaken ALL schools in the UC system in your incoming paperwork say that you must represent your school in a positive manner... not saying you cant say "negative" things (which she believes is a negative) but it must be done in a proper manner

someone correct me if I am wrong... but when I went through my crap online there was something specific about what things are grounds, in terms of conduct and will label you "subject to dismissal" or "expelled"...
Old 03-14-2011, 10:01 PM   #33
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I don't get why so many people are so pissed about this video. It's not even that bad. Mildly racist, sure. Ignorant, sure. Thoroughly retarded, obviously.

Maybe I'm jaded about it. Living in East Texas and working all over Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana has exposed me to a whoooole lot of VERY racist people that make that chick look like a saint.

Point is, people should chill. There are far more serious things in the world to worry about than some dumb broad ranting about dumb shit.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #34
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This makes UCLA admissions directors or whoever look bad. There are probably alot of good people who got turned down at this school , where as this girl could make some stupid assumptions and put them out on the net making herself look bad.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:15 PM   #35
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Like, oh my God! This is so not cool. Wow she ignant

Old 03-15-2011, 12:15 AM   #36
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowmoo View Post
if Im not mistaken ALL schools in the UC system in your incoming paperwork say that you must represent your school in a positive manner... not saying you cant say "negative" things (which she believes is a negative) but it must be done in a proper manner

someone correct me if I am wrong... but when I went through my crap online there was something specific about what things are grounds, in terms of conduct and will label you "subject to dismissal" or "expelled"...
Nobody is going to get expelled over something as stupid as this.

And really, she doesn't have any room to complain. If you jump in the ocean, you're gonna get wet. She signed up to go to a UC, you're gonna be around some asians.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:17 AM   #37
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Well, she just made the 11:00 news and UCLA's chancellor made a statement.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #38
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
"chingchong-tingtong" = stupid american girl is gonna be my secretary after i graduate with a 4.0 gpa
Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #39
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Better yet she'll be under my desk

Old 03-15-2011, 08:18 AM   #40
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Holy crap this is getting serious. I think its just as bad that people are reacting this way which stoops down to her level.

"Campus police tell the Bruin that Wallace began receiving death threats to both her e-mail inbox and phone by Sunday evening:

Police advised her to take a number of precautions and are currently working to ensure her safety, Greenstein said.

Wallace's poli-science professor divulges that those "precautions" included re-scheduling her finals, as the Internet mob had apparently gotten ahold of her exam locations."
Old 03-15-2011, 08:42 AM   #41
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
re-re-re-re-remixxxxx

SoundClick artist: DraculoSucks - draculosucks, draculo sucks, the new draculo, thenewdraculo
Old 03-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #42
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If she's got a problem with specific people, she should talk to them directly. This racist BS is NOT first amendment, it's clearly racist and generalistic. If UCLA doesn't do something about this, there really SHOULD be some kind of backlash.

As for what another poster said earlier about someone yelling the "N" word on campus. In my book, that's the same thing, which i believe is what you were getting at as well.

All racist activity is wrong. Period.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with not liking a specific person or something they do.

kthxbye
Old 03-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #43
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOGpGoEMu2s

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:24 AM   #44
s13rb26

s13rb26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Friend told me her names " Alexandra Wallace "
Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #45
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
this girl is just dumb and ignorant. i doubt she voilated any of the school's code of conduct. she made them look bad, but the freedom of speech will probably protect her. she's dumb for not thinking of the repercussions that were going to come her way after posting it publicly.

did you know they had to schedule her finals to be at an undisclosed location because she's receiving threats? lol
Old 03-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #46
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Death threats? Really? Over THAT? Wooooow. That's fucking retarded.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #47
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Only reason why this got soo big is because she made it public to the world. Remember the kanye/taylor swift crap on national tv? For a college student she's very ignorant of what it an american is and generalizing asians as though asians are the only ones being rude in a library or any other public place. I'm asian and I do find it mildly racist but it was only offensive for the 5 mins I spent watching her vid. It's a bit harder to be offended by the ignorant.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:11 AM   #48
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Death threats? Really? Over THAT? Wooooow. That's fucking retarded.
yep. she contacted campus security because she's afraid of all the threats, so they're going to protect her and hide her. even the school chancellor who released a video said that people shouldn't get worked up like that over this. imo the best way to deal with someone like her is to just ignore her. she obviously wanted some sort of attention, granted it did bring her the wrong kind of attention... :P
Old 03-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #49
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ONE THING IS FOR SURE:
She will be afraid of every Asian person she sees in fear that they might recognize her.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:30 AM   #50
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Asians are gross.

What she says is true, they bring their whole family fucking everywhere, are fucking loud with their disgusting languages and have horrible social consciences.

What has america come to?

I really hope she doesn't face any "disciplinary actions" from her school being pressured by fucking immigrants.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #51
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
I'd like to thank this girl for the much needed entertainment this afternoon. lol

And her "modeling" pics are horrible.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #52
Black R
Zilvia Addict

Black R is an unknown quantity at this point
No fucking way this bitch is a model. That can't even be the same chick.

Fucking fat ass ho. Lolol
Old 03-15-2011, 11:39 AM   #53
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post

As for what another poster said earlier about someone yelling the "N" word on campus. In my book, that's the same thing, which i believe is what you were getting at as well.

I'm the one that mentioned the UC students that were screaming the "N" word at students on campus that didn't get expelled or even punished for it.

UNFORTUNATELY racism and the expression of it, is protected by the first amendment, how do you think the KKK and skin heads get away with public protest and rallies? As much as it pisses me off, you can't touch these people, and this girl is included because shes not at a private school. It sucks, but its the way that it works. I skimmed our student code of conduct here at University of Michigan and it doesn't cover blatant racism that I can see, unless it progresses to the point of harassment, then you have broken rules. I think its something that needs to be changed, but I'm sure UC's code is drafted pretty closely to ours.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #54
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
no wonder she's so mad. her rack is as small as an average asian girls. peep the modeling pics. she was really pushing those sweater puppets up for that video. lol
Old 03-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #55
Rally240sx.com
Leaky Injector

Rally240sx.com is an unknown quantity at this point
close this thread before she gets a reality show!!
Old 03-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #56
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
ching chong ling long ting tong

ya'll mad.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #57
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
This racist BS is NOT first amendment, it's clearly racist and generalistic. If UCLA doesn't do something about this, there really SHOULD be some kind of backlash.

All racist activity is wrong. Period.
Actually that is first amendment, even though it may be offensive, insensitive or in bad taste, she has every right to say it and if you reread the first amendment you would understand that. There shouldn't be any sort of backlash because she is just speaking her mind, on her own time, through her own means. However upsetting it may be for you to hear it, get over it, there are worse things out there to worry about then a youtube video. Some people are overly sensitive to everything, if you are that easily worked up over the opinions and statements of someone you have no relations with then you have other problems to deal with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Asians are gross.

What she says is true, they bring their whole family fucking everywhere, are fucking loud with their disgusting languages and have horrible social consciences.

I really hope she doesn't face any "disciplinary actions" from her school being pressured by fucking immigrants.
This just makes me LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #58
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
Old 03-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #59
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

x3000
Old 03-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #60
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Asians are gross.

Hope you are joking?
Closed Thread