Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 01-30-2004, 02:35 PM   #1
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

Trader Rating: (0)
sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sykikchimp
CHARLOTTE, NC Dyno Day!

We're scheduling a group dyno day in Charlotte NC. I've already made all the arrangements.

Date: Sat. Feb 28th
Company: Underground Racing (www.undergroundracing.com)
Address: 500 Griffith Road Charlotte NC 28217
Cost: Only $50-3 pulls
Payment: Paypal $50 to "[email protected]"

We already have 7 people just from my office and our list so far includes RSX's, 240SXs, S2000s, 350z's, Mustangs

All you in the Charlotte NC area that want to get some dyno #s, contact me or just send your money in!

PM me or include in your paypal payment:
1. Your name
2. Your address
3. Your email address
4. Your phone number

This should be a TON of fun!!

-Charles
Old 02-04-2004, 01:00 PM   #2
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

sykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura aboutsykikchimp has a spectacular aura about
Bump! This is just friends getting together. and talking cars, and seeing what we got.. what could be better? I know there are plenty of NC guys! where are you at!?
Old 02-05-2004, 11:21 PM   #3
andrave
BANNED

andrave is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to andrave
what time is this going down? I'm only a couple hours away I might come down. What dyno are you using? one of my friends just bought a new evo, maybe we can bring it down.
andrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 05:09 AM   #4
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
YAAAY!!!! I'm actually gonna be in NC around that time for my b-day! I'll see if it's possible for me to go. I have to check for a hotel room if I do that.

EDIT:andrave maybe I could just meet you there and give you that VCR. lol
Old 02-06-2004, 06:54 AM   #5
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykikchimp
Bump! This is just friends getting together. and talking cars, and seeing what we got.. what could be better? I know there are plenty of NC guys! where are you at!?

I would SO be there especially with my plans to put the new turbo on (finally) but alas.... thats Wazneeni's wedding day in Tenn. man I need a wideband!!
Old 02-06-2004, 09:28 AM   #6
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

I'm thinking we'll start around 9:30 maybe later. It depends on how many people we get.

I will have to check and see if they can do 4-wheel dynos.. Otherwise they will have to disconnect the rear drive shaft...
Old 02-06-2004, 09:29 AM   #7
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyflip445
YAAAY!!!! I'm actually gonna be in NC around that time for my b-day! I'll see if it's possible for me to go. I have to check for a hotel room if I do that.

EDIT:andrave maybe I could just meet you there and give you that VCR. lol
Dude, if you need a place to stay, I got a HUGE couch
Old 02-06-2004, 09:38 AM   #8
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Well I was going to visit my gf from the 23rd to the 26th. And I'm getting a room at the Fairfield up in Boone (she goes to ASU) for the 23, 24, and 25. Then we were planning on just staying in her dorm room. Dunno, I just guess I'll see when I get there. As for payment, I don't have a paypal account so how can I get you the money? PM your addy?
Old 02-12-2004, 08:28 AM   #9
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
chimp can we pay when we get there?
Old 02-16-2004, 08:58 AM   #10
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

to reserve the space, I need the money up front. Sorry if that's an inconvienence.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:32 AM   #11
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
KA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykikchimp
to reserve the space, I need the money up front. Sorry if that's an inconvienence.
Is it really 4 hours away from Richmond/Chesterfield ? I'd like to go ....but,I don't know if I can even get my KA running right,and if its 4 hours than...thats a little much for me to drive just to dyno my little I/H/E (for now)

EDIT:I did mapquest and it said 4 hours or so
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 07:17 AM   #12
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

OK.. UPDATE..

Due to lack of interest, our plans have changed.

We are still Dynoing the cars, just at a different location.

P1Auto (www.p1auto.com)
Jack Harris (who owns the joint) was the Honda Challenge H1 Champ in 02' (maybe 03'?) Awesome group of guys.
Bob Liu is one of the best sr20 tuners on the east coast.

PAY WHEN YOU DYNO. $60 With Wideband o2.

No need to pay up front, but it costs a little more. Of course, it's also a nicer facility, with AWESOME guys.

SO:
Feb 28th
~10:30am
P1Auto!

Hope to see some of you guys there!
Old 02-18-2004, 08:04 AM   #13
Steeles
Post Whore!

If I have the car running I'll be down I still got a wiring problem somewher I need to patch. if I can get it cranked before I leave for mardigras then Im there. mmm wideband.... I need to do that.... crap your rushing me chimp!
Old 02-18-2004, 08:47 AM   #14
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

I do what I can!
Old 02-18-2004, 08:51 AM   #15
Steeles
Post Whore!

hahaha then get up here and give me a hand with this crap.. man I hate wiring
Old 02-20-2004, 08:06 AM   #16
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

just as an FYI.

what we have comming:
1 Ford Escape (lol)
1 mustang
2 RSX-S
1 240sx
1 spec-v

There will probably be a couple other 240 guys coming to hang out (from carolinanissans), but other than that, it's pretty much just us..

I guess what I'm saying is, If you want to come, that's cool, but I just want you to understand it's not going to be a big 240sx thing..
Old 02-20-2004, 08:36 AM   #17
Steeles
Post Whore!

hmm well i doubt I'll make it. I'm gonna have to kidnap PlanB the wiring is right I think the ECU is dead though. it's sending like 4.6v to the injectors and they arent even turning on. theres another issue somewhere else too. so I'll be working on getting that back together. maybe next time
Old 02-21-2004, 02:08 AM   #18
elevator
Zilvia Addict

elevator is an unknown quantity at this point
How many of you guys are from Charlotte?? I moved here from Charlotte. I didn't know there were many 240SX gear heads in Charlotte. My kids still live there (attend UNC Charlotte). We will be there this summer.
elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 02:53 PM   #19
sykikchimp
WOW addicted

well, I'm in South Charlotte near Ballantyne and the Arboretum.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:32 PM   #20
elevator
Zilvia Addict

elevator is an unknown quantity at this point
Where does one drift in the Charlotte area? That's NASCAR country! You get any crap from rednecks?

Daughter graduated from Independence, son from Garringer, Jr attended Butler until we moved here. We used to live off Harris Blvd. Any gearheads from that area or are you a lone wolf? I haven't even seen any cars there that looked like they might drift. Wy wife had some work done last summer on our daughter's car and the guy that worked on her car said he was a drifter. But that is about it.
elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 05:03 PM   #21
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

So,how did it go? I was up in Boone but I didn't have the money, not to mention the ~13" of snow you got. (Or at least that's what I heard). There was like 7" up in Boone. I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanted to go. Maybe the next time I'll have a little more money saved up.