Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #2671
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
As has been mentioned many times in this thread, just because you don't like something doesn't make it rice. But also, just because you like something doesn't make it not rice. Smashed up/multi-color body panels, obnoxious paint job, stickers, underglow? Sorry, that's rice.
Yeah those dudes are both ricers because they like my car, haha.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 11:39 AM   #2672
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
All my cars have fatlace license plate frames.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #2673
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
from the land of the rising sun!

Minus the wing, this thing is awesome.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #2674
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Oregon, the land of the rising sun.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #2675
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Damn you beat me too it.

I thought Oregon was foggy as shit?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 07-27-2011, 02:19 PM   #2676
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
Oregon, the land of the rising sun.
The sun doesn't exist out here. Good for my tattoos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Damn you beat me too it.

I thought Oregon was foggy as shit?
It is.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #2677
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Z24? Are those sideskirts of a Cavalier, or just the emblems?
Old 07-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #2678
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
s13 kouki with z24 stickers

LOL
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-27-2011, 07:10 PM   #2679
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
As has been mentioned many times in this thread, just because you don't like something doesn't make it rice. But also, just because you like something doesn't make it not rice. Smashed up/multi-color body panels, obnoxious paint job, stickers, underglow? Sorry, that's rice.
If it's for track, does it really matter? No, No it does not. Does the car look like shit? Yeah, but that photo looks fucking badass!

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #2680
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Track doesn't mean it has to look shitty.

I don't know where this mentality came from.

Only sport that justifies ugly cars is the destruction derby.

Matter of fact why do ANY aesthetic mods to your car if you don't care about looks? When I see a poorly modified rolling shitbucket, I think to myself, 'that car owner has no style.'. Not, 'aw shit, track car fa sho!'.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #2681
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Matter of fact why do ANY aesthetic mods to your car if you don't care about looks? When I see a poorly modified rolling shitbucket, I think to myself, 'that car owner has no style.'. Not, 'aw shit, track car fa sho!'.

anywayssss

Old 07-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #2682
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_s13 View Post

anywayssss

is that a honda van??? wow that is just horribad

awww look at the lil intercooler
Old 07-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #2683
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
Quote:
s13 kouki with z24 stickers

LOL
wait, what?
Old 07-27-2011, 10:33 PM   #2684
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that
Old 07-27-2011, 11:47 PM   #2685
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
The sun doesn't exist out here. Good for my tattoos.
Sun? What is sun?
Old 07-28-2011, 12:28 AM   #2686
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Sun? What is sun?
Exactly. With the exception of the 3 days of summer we've had so far. Hahahahaha
Old 07-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #2687
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan

So this the other day..

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-28-2011, 01:45 AM   #2688
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that
Im glad someone caught it also. I thought it was gonna go unnoticed.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-28-2011, 01:49 AM   #2689
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Exactly. With the exception of the 3 days of summer we've had so far. Hahahahaha
Lol, this entire year there's been like a collective week of sunny days, no joke.

Where in Portland are you?

Without getting to off topic that wing /\ is super common among ricers and I see it everywhere. Is it an actual company design? Or some random Chinese made Mexico shit?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:52 AM   #2690
Wake
Premium Member

I dunno but it was ona bone stock 90s mustang in front of my house today. i shoulda took a pick.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 07-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #2691
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_s13 View Post

anywayssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
is that a honda van??? wow that is just horribad

awww look at the lil intercooler
I think it is quite safe to say that this thread should be renamed "How many styles can you label as rice to make a statement? Show how much of an independent thinker and non-trend follower you are here".

Just because you don't feel that a car is unattractive or, god forbid - not 100% performance oriented, does it belong in this thread. Many of the posters participating in this thread are getting the idea, try a little harder to understand. If you absolutely must, make a "let's post photos of VIP/drift cars and talk shit about them here" thread.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #2692
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Get real! If you think I see a car on the street with aero that looks like shit and think it's a track car you're clearly mistaken. The owner said the car is tracked. I personally don't like any aero on any car. It all looks out of the fast and the furious. "Oh, it's aggressive Aero!" same gay shit, same gay story. If you like aero on your car you're rice in my eyes.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #2693
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo_S13 View Post
Get real! If you think I see a car on the street with aero that looks like shit and think it's a track car you're clearly mistaken. The owner said the car is tracked. I personally don't like any aero on any car. It all looks out of the fast and the furious. "Oh, it's aggressive Aero!" same gay shit, same gay story. If you like aero on your car you're rice in my eyes.
I think you need to understand that your opinion does not equal fact. Narrow minded attitude, same gay shit, same gay story.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #2694
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo_S13 View Post
NOBODY CARES

More tasteless modding

clean Corolla ruined with bad taste

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:34 AM   #2695
adam s
Zilvia Addict

adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
NOBODY CARES

More tasteless modding

I'm praying to god the dumb fuck scooby mudflap trend doesn't catch on...

EDIT: just saw the bosuokijeiuwu pipes and piston tow hook... *sigh*
Old 07-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #2696
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

280zx2by2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #2697
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam s View Post
I'm praying to god the dumb fuck scooby mudflap trend doesn't catch on...

EDIT: just saw the bosuokijeiuwu pipes and piston tow hook... *sigh*
I'm pretty sure those are stock flaps painted red lol. But at least some scoob owners actually use them for what they're meant for, I personally had rally armor ones on my evo and they were great at preventing rock chips all over the rear doors, new car paint sucks these days.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #2698
Steinkrunk
Zilvia Member

Steinkrunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2 View Post
I like this one, the orange Z is alittle ricey but lately I've been all about the widebody, crazy GT2 s30 look. If that car had a crazy screaming rebello built motor and was actually driven on the track then it's bad ass. If it's not then it's still cool IMO.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #2699
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2 View Post

Both of those cars are fucking CLEAN, granted the orange S130's bumper is kinda meh, but the overall car looks great, and the yellow one is more than likely a race car.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 11:33 AM   #2700
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point

r8 or g35? i cant tell? nice work
Closed Thread