Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
Chad@CTI

Trader Rating: (0)
Chad@CTI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey Zilvia! New Vendor ready to serve you!

Hey Zilvia, my name’s Chad, and I work at CTI in Statesville, NC. We plan on bringing you guys some pretty exciting products, priced with you guys in mind, as well as some awesome news from Drifting/Racing here in the Southeast.

Circle Track Imports is a sister company to both Circle Track Supply “Circletracksupply.com” and EGR Performance Brakes “EGRbrakes.com” and we have been in business over 26 years. Circle Track Supply is your one stop source for anything late model, modified, etc. They carry anything and everything for asphalt, dirt, circle track, etc. EGR Performance Brakes specializes in high performance brakes for all applications. They are extremely well known for their Severe Duty truck brake upgrade packages. So keep us in mind when ordering brakes for your tow rig, racecar, or daily.
We make all of our own high performance slotted rotors, carbon kevlar pads, and stainless steel braided hoses so that we can cut down on cost to you guys while giving you the highest quality products available.

Over at CTI we are also getting ready to launch our new website, which will provide you with access to over 200 different product brands and growing at amazing prices.

With well over a half-century of combined racing experience from all across the board; Karting, Land Speed, Road Racing, Drag Racing, NASCAR, Dirt, Asphalt, Circle Track, and Drifting, we are here to serve you guys, and help you get whatever it is you might be looking for. Whether you are looking for parts for your Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Mitsubishi, we can help. Whether it’s your daily driver, your weekend warrior, your dedicated drift car, consider CTI.

We aren’t a bunch of Rednecks sitting in our garage trying to find a way to make extra income to put together that makeshift weather balloon in our backyard, we are just like you, and we're just tired of seeing companies in this business who are only in it for the money, and not to serve the community in providing products and services, and incredible customer service. We also carry everything you need to get your drift car Pro-Am or budget Formula-D spec.

Expect to see us out at drift events and other racing events all across the country this year, as well as every SWD event.

Before the website launches, if you need prices, have any questions, or need any help, PM me on here.
Or you can give us a call at:

1-800-468-2279 TOLL FREE
Or

704-871-0817

Again, we carry anything and everything you can think of. If we don't have it or can't get it, we will point you in the right direction.
Chad@CTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
merks
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
merks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thumps up for another NC Vendor!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm interested in some upgraded braking parts for my truck.

2001 Dakota 2WD with a 4.7. I know you can use Durango brakes if you swap out the knuckle but I kinda want to stick to stock replacement.

Got anything?
ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
Chad@CTI

Definitely have some options there. I will PM you tomorrow with a full list of everything we carry for you're application.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
Chad@CTI

Currently gather product info for the launch of our new website!

Call us for question or to order ANY products!