Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #31
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
I sell health insurance. This is NOT the way I want to gather new clients. BUT, if you want the best plans and rates, call me maybe?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #32
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I work for a medical lab, who will be called upon to do the lab work no matter WHO the fuck is paying for it.

My issue is for medical offices to stop being so fucking incompetent, for billing and insurance companies to stop making EVERY LITTLE FUCKING LITTLE THING the patient's fault, and for the best thing for the general populace and their overall health and ease of service.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #33
S14_kouki504
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
S14_kouki504 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to S14_kouki504
I am completely against it. It doesn't do anything for me to lower my medical costs. it only taxes me for the idiots who are too lazy to stop sucking off the government and get a decent job and/or education. I have yet to see any of the "Hope and Change" that Obama promised the idiots that voted for him back in 2008. healthcare will never be free. Then again what on this Earth ever really is free?
Old 06-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #34
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Who said it would ever be free (except the idiots The Wolf mentioned)? And you do realize your health care costs are so high because the lazy idiots are already sucking off what you pay for health care. Whether it's through a tax or through over inflated health care costs, you're already paying for it.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #35
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_kouki504 View Post
I am completely against it. It doesn't do anything for me to lower my medical costs. it only taxes me for the idiots who are too lazy to stop sucking off the government and get a decent job and/or education. I have yet to see any of the "Hope and Change" that Obama promised the idiots that voted for him back in 2008. healthcare will never be free. Then again what on this Earth ever really is free?
It makes it so your children can remain on your plan until age 26, your insurance company can't drop your coverage or impose caps on care if you get a reoccurring illness and other shit ESmorz wrote in his post you obviously didn't bother to read.

I can see attacking this law on grounds that it doesn't do nearly enough to solve the many issues with our healthcare system as TheWolf has, but to go "Der hurp, Obumer done raised muh taxes!" is just ignorant.
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote