Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
turbotron951

Trader Rating: (0)
turbotron951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New to the nissan world.

What up guys! I live out here in Katy, Texas. Moved from Riverside cali a good 5 years ago. Anyways, Im a Subie driver lol (sHHHHH) dont tell my Nasioc buddies im here. Anyways, I own a 2007 sti, Ive wanted one for as long as i can remember but its nothing serious. Turboback, intake, cobb tune, coilovers, some rota grid 18x9.5 blah blah blah the normal stufff haha. Im guessing around 300awhp. I love the car dont get me wrong, but ive always loved 240's s13s and 14s I love the fact that that you can get some great power out of the sr20det. I owe money on the sti to where if i mod it and blow it up ill be paying for a car in the garage not running. Reason why i also want to build something i can pay for cash. A buddy of mine back in cali has a s13, black top sr20, eagle rods, wiesco pistons, the s15 gt28r turbo and a tune and hes making well over what my car puts down. ANd it seams funner to drive lol. Can you guys point me in the right direction on where to go if i end up selling my subie for a 240 build? Anyways one i sell my car for what its worth and what i owe on it ill have around 10k to play with. SORRY FOR THE NOVEL haha.

oh and i work parts at infiniti, and have worked nissan parts as well. So im not a complete newb lol sorta
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/96924-if-yo...-pictures.html

xquizitditz
Closed Thread