Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #16321
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no, it's the fact that none of his aero goes well together, as well as the fact that to make supermade not look straight up silly you have to be real low. which he is not.
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #16322
JKL1031
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JKL1031 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You went to farr..
JKL1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #16323
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lol... says big bird
Old 01-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #16324
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
no, it's the fact that none of his aero goes well together, as well as the fact that to make supermade not look straight up silly you have to be real low. which he is not.
dude who cares... you do ur own thing, ill do mine. simple as that.

i just got my car back up and running so i still need some tweaks, im just enjoying the drive right now. chill out.

fuck, i didnt know other people would worry way too much about what OTHER people like.

if u like fat girls, im not gonna tell you not to bang them. fat girls need loving too, but its not my cup of tea, so if my car isnt ur cup of tea, then thats fine, but im not gonna change it or argue with you, bc you dislike it. Everybody has their own style man

Just for you

and a lot of people dont realize that the only thing supermade on my car is my front bumper
Old 01-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #16325
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
I like it.
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #16326
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
dude who cares... you do ur own thing, ill do mine. simple as that.

i just got my car back up and running so i still need some tweaks, im just enjoying the drive right now. chill out.

fuck, i didnt know other people would worry way too much about what OTHER people like.

if u like fat girls, im not gonna tell you not to bang them. fat girls need loving too, but its not my cup of tea, so if my car isnt ur cup of tea, then thats fine, but im not gonna change it or argue with you, bc you dislike it. Everybody has their own style man
While I think he's being a titty-baby, I think the problem is that you have been posting pics of your car way too much. It seems like every time I've opened this thread for the past month or so you've posted another picture with just a slightly different view of your car.

The car is nice, and I commend you for the amount of work you have put into it, but posting your own car that much just comes off the wrong way.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #16327
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
agree'd, came on the car when i got it in august. Honestly just haven't looked for a hood since i am lazy, debated just blocking it out and painting it black for the time being. This has been pretty much a throw together over the past few months to replace my sc300 daily.

to keep the pictures flowing, this is the day i got it home and realized tein basics that were on it just didn't suit it in the low department

I'd still trade hoods if you still want a stocker!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #16328
Jbwag05

Jbwag05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got my aero put on today!

Jbwag05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #16329
budlite
BANNED

budlite is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Tell me how you really feel...

Guess what?

I don't care

heres a little history pics of my car. im not searching for anything before 2007

when i first got her

this is how it looked when i ran Pro-Am for drift411

hot import nights 07

streets of st petersburgh for indy500

other

and now

For the love of god, please stop posting this bag of dicks! immigration should of deported you instead of your brother. Atleast he builds kool cars.
budlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #16330
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlite View Post
For the love of god, please stop posting this bag of dicks! immigration should of deported you instead of your brother. Atleast he builds kool cars.
u want some midol ???? or maybe help cleaning the sand out your vag ?
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #16331
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Now u got personal with that comment, so obviously u know who I am, step up and tell me so I know who's behind the keyboard you prick
Old 01-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #16332
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
...holy fuck. you guys are seriously still on this guys ass? grow the fuck up, children.

yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #16333
JKL1031
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JKL1031 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wups..I was just agreeing with silviakstuner
JKL1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #16334
budlite
BANNED

Quote:
Now u got personal with that comment, so obviously u know who I am, step up and tell me so I know who's behind the keyboard you prick
Ohh a lil sandy? Not personal just speaking for everyone stop post whoring ur car on here, facebook, instagrama. Weve all had enough!
Your car would of lookd better if a blind man went to extreme dimensions n picked out aero.

Just my .02
Old 01-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #16335
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Moving on...
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #16336
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^not personal? are you fucking kidding? you're getting salty over pictures on the internet. reevaluate your life.

yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #16337
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Ohh a lil sandy? Not personal just speaking for everyone stop post whoring ur car on here, facebook, instagrama. Weve all had enough!
Your car would of lookd better if a blind man went to extreme dimensions n picked out aero.

Just my .02
i dont get it? so u follow me on facebook and instagram and at the same time ur tired of seeing my car? ur a fucken loser and get a life child. and for the love of god, step up and tell me who you are so i can delete you and you can go bother some other person.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #16338
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
i dont get it? so u follow me on facebook and instagram and at the same time ur tired of seeing my car? ur a fucken loser and get a life child. and for the love of god, step up and tell me who you are so i can delete you and you can go bother some other person.
Even though I am completely on your side with all this shit, you make yourself stand out. Not saying it is bad, but if you post the car on here, instagram, and facebook under a personal name, people will see that shit. Also, your shop/crew is posted here, so it is public knowledge. Douchebags are all over man, just laugh it off. You know you have done something right when you stir up that much of an anal rampage with people, haters are gonna hate, just let it go. He is obviously gonna be a pussy about it and hide behind the keys, so fuck him dude.
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #16339
budlite
BANNED

Quote:
I like u kool car video. Special the parts where u dont have to slow down for speed bumps since ur 4x4 status..but nothing beats u being 29 n living at home wit mommy n daddy. Did u as there premission to shoot that awsome video in there garage?
Old 01-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #16340
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #16341
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I like u kool car video. Special the parts where u dont have to slow down for speed bumps since ur 4x4 status..but nothing beats u being 29 n living at home wit mommy n daddy. Did u as there premission to shoot that awsome video in there garage?
Dude... i need to see your car. You act real tough but it doesnt seem like your car can do any talking? I digg that car a lot. For you to say what u said over a bumper thats not on ur car is ignorant. Who gives a shit how low it is?? Who cares how many pics you see of it welcome to the internet 2013. . What a tool
Old 01-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #16342
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
jesus christ u must feel like a real badass huh ?
get personal with him and his brother and just strait run your d*ck sucker over the internet but 2 much of a b**ch to say who you are

man your so f*cking cool i wanna be just like you when i eat sh*t and die

sucks to suck
can a mod just pink this troll so we can move on with this childish shit all his post on zilvia is negativity
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #16343
budlite
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbwag05 View Post

Car looks boss!
Old 01-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #16344
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
^ +1

Fitment of the body kit looks good too
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #16345
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
my old white silvia, testing the exhaust noise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCS25-qxpTE

my old black kouki s14 walkaround
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLC__AaYA4Q
Old 01-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #16346
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbwag05 View Post

okay, maybe supermade just looks like dick on koukis.

aksamurai, I'm just tired of seeing you post your ugly ass car twice a day in this thread. you went from good, to good, stayed good, and now your car looks like this. I mean, neon green battles? what happened man?
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #16347
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Old 01-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #16348
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Fuck, is it jump on AKs Ass Day today?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #16349
budlite
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post

aksamurai, I'm just tired of seeing you post your ugly ass car twice a day this thread. you went from good, to good, stayed good, and now your car looks like this. I mean, neon green battles? what happened man?

Where the fuk is the +rep at?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #16350
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote