Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 11-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
XRP AN Fittings and Plumbing

XRP product is widely used by professional race teams, ARCA, NASCAR, NHRA etc. They have a vast catalog that you can take a look at below:

*Download XRP Catalog Here*

*Download XRP New Products Catalog Here*

Please post if you have any questions on the product at all. If you would like to place an order or just want a quote then please email me with XRP part #'s attained from the catalog above:

[email protected]

Note: XRP has nearly 4500 SKUs, so I don't bother trying to stock the product. I typically place an order with them sometime every week, so please keep that time frame in mind when ordering. Once I place the order, it takes 4 business days to get to me. I will then turn around and ship it out to you the very next day. So far this has worked out great and none of my customers have had any complaints.

XRP offers most hose ends in the following colors:
  • Red/blue combo
  • Titanium/black combo
  • Black
  • Super Nickel

They offer multiple hose ends:
  • Push-on hose ends
  • The standard AN fitting hose end everyone is accustom to in non-swivel and double-swivel/triple seal with patented nipple and cutter design
  • The standard AN fitting hose end with patented nipple and cutter design with clamshell fastener end
  • Crimp on hose end with the standard nut end or clamshell fastener end
  • Nickel plated reusable steel power steering hose ends
  • Nickle plated reusable steel brake hose ends
  • Nickle plated reusable steel o-ring pilot A/C hose ends

They offer multiple hose materials:
  • NHRA accepted pushlock hose
  • Braided stainless
  • NHRA accepted braided nylon
  • NHRA accepted braided Nomex
  • NHRA accepted braided Nomex with Hypalon coating
  • High pressure power steering hose in black or blue
  • High pressure braided stainless A/C hose
  • High pressure braided stainless PTFE brake hose. -3 Also available in many custom colors

Beyond this XRP offers a full lineup of:
  • Inline oil and fuel filters
  • Power steering hose and fittings
  • Brake hose and fittings
  • A/C lines and fittings
  • Air jacks
  • Plus thousands of other items

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdrifter View Post
lookin to redo my current setup of -8 and -4 as well as -6 in braided black with nickel and black ends. does the hose come in 12ft rolls or do u just sell by the ft? also what is the pricing on -90s in each of those sizes. swivel and non swivel
Yeah, if you want to PM me your email, I'll get that quote over to you within 24hrs.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 11-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #3
s14skyvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
s14skyvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i will measure up some distance in the bay need some line for my relocation setup
s14skyvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14skyvia View Post
i will measure up some distance in the bay need some line for my relocation setup
Nice, let me know.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 12-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
PureRush
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
PureRush is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Broadfield would it be ok to replace my clutch line with these fittings and lines or would it be better to use the stock hardlines? I'm concerned about the lines flexing or expanding since its a hydraulic circuit. To be specific I'm replacing the line from the master to the slave. Thanks
PureRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureRush View Post
Broadfield would it be ok to replace my clutch line with these fittings and lines or would it be better to use the stock hardlines? I'm concerned about the lines flexing or expanding since its a hydraulic circuit. To be specific I'm replacing the line from the master to the slave. Thanks
Yep, you can use their high pressure PTFE braided stainless hose made for brake and clutch lines. The hose ends start on page 54 of the catalog and the hose starts on page 56. Please let me know if you have any questions or need pricing.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
PureRush
Zilvia Addict

How much would a basic setup for -20 AN fittings for my cooling. I need 3 aluminum weld on fittings and 1 steel weld on fitting. I know I'll need to use around 3 feet of hose but in not sure what turns ill need. I'm basically making my setup like yours but not with the baller clamshell fittings. Pm me a price for a basic setup
Old 01-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
How much would a basic setup for -20 AN fittings for my cooling. I need 3 aluminum weld on fittings and 1 steel weld on fitting. I know I'll need to use around 3 feet of hose but in not sure what turns ill need. I'm basically making my setup like yours but not with the baller clamshell fittings. Pm me a price for a basic setup
First off I need your email so I can send you a quote... also your full name.

The hose ends greatly vary in price depending on if you need straight or an angled. Do you know what you will need or do you just want me to quote on a straight and a 90 degree and then you can add it up later? Also, do you want braided nylon or braided stainless?... price varies on hose type. What color of hose end do you want?.. price varies on color.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 01-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
PureRush
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
First off I need your email so I can send you a quote... also your full name.

The hose ends greatly vary in price depending on if you need straight or an angled. Do you know what you will need or do you just want me to quote on a straight and a 90 degree and then you can add it up later? Also, do you want braided nylon or braided stainless?... price varies on hose type. What color of hose end do you want?.. price varies on color.
I have the catalog downloaded on my computer at home. I'll look through the catalog and tell you what I need specifically. Gonna pm you my email so just shoot me an email
Old 01-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I have the catalog downloaded on my computer at home. I'll look through the catalog and tell you what I need specifically. Gonna pm you my email so just shoot me an email
Cool... and just so you know, if you are looking for the cheapest options, the red/blue color and black color are the cheapest(same price). The Titanium Tech finish is more than the first two and Super Nickel is the most expensive. Then the braided nylon is more expensive than the stainless... but not by much. I can quote you for all of them if you want. For example: I can quote you all four colors in angled(all angles are virtually the same price) and straight hose end. I can then quote you for stainless and nylon by the foot. Just let me know!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #11
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Toby, can I get a quote on the following parts (quoted from the previous thread):

Quote:
This should be approximately what you need:

Power Steering -6 AN - High Pressure
Description----------------Part No--Qty
PS Hose BLK--------------519006--2ft
90* -6 Steel---------------509006--2
M14x1.5 -> -6 O-ring----491415--1 (for rack)
M16x1.5 -> -6 Crush------871606--1 (for pump)

Low Pressure -6/-10 AN
XR31 Hose (-6)------------3106-00--3ft
XR31 Hose (-10) ----------3110-00--2ft
M16x1.5 -> -6 O-ring-----491615--1 (for rack)
-6 90* BLK----------------209006BB--1
-6 Straight BLK----------100006BB--1
-10 Straight BLK--------100010BB--1
-10 90* BLK-------------209010BB--1
-10 Alum. Weld On-------997110--1
Planning on redoing my whole power steering system.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #12
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Toby, can I get a quote on the following parts (quoted from the previous thread):
Planning on redoing my whole power steering system.
Absolutely man, just give me your full name and email and I'll send over a quote. Feel free to PM me that info if you would rather not post it publicly.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds