Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-29-2015, 10:34 PM   #1
BAKATARE

Trader Rating: (0)
BAKATARE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 FullThrottle PS13

Whats up everybody!

A little info about myself: Born a Toyota lover, and now converted to a Toyota/Nissan lover....Moved from Hawaii to Japan 4 months ago and landed smack dab in the middle of S chassis heaven. Scored a job at Nengun Racing, and after becoming really good friends with a local shop owner I worked out a sweet deal on an PS13 that I just couldn't pass up! I also just moved in with him right across the street from the shop and right down the road from work !

Had the car for about 2 months now, not much going on so far, but Ill post up some pics of how its changed since Ive owned it... Right now Im basically making enough money just to get by.. Paying for rent and monthly payments on the car kind of restrict me as far as buying parts for the car, but I do what I can with whats available.. Enjoy.

So pretty much the only real mods Ive done besides the lip and tinkering with the suspension is some s14 LCAs, modded knuckles, and Ikeya Formual steering kit. Currently maxed out on cusco coils in the rear with locks removed, front can go lower but the lips already dying!
BAKATARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links