Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
cavazos80

Trader Rating: (0)
cavazos80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PRO -REV High Performance in Dallas / Fort Worth Texas

Do not but anything from this company straight up crooks..Took 3 grand from me.. Posing as a straight up legit business even has a site that he bought the rights for a site Brian Crower Performance Parts | ProRev Performance this guys name is denis dickerson and he is full of crap.. Got my lawyers on the case and they cant find this guy all the demand letters are getting sent back.. called crower mr. dickerson was legit at one time now all he does is take peoples money and say the parts are on back order forcing the statue of limitations to go over on the amount of days to file for a dispute to get refund..
cavazos80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I was about to post the h240 one for you lol.. Hope you get your money asap bud.
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
cavazos80

i dont think i will.. they cant find this clown anywhere.. they cant even find his lawyer that represents his business... hes got a real sneaky scheme going on.. want to give my fellow brothers a heads up about this crook..
Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Real sorry to hear about your situation. $3k is a lot. He must have filed for a business license in the county where his operation is physically located. Fictitious name or "DBA"..Doing Business As?

A lot of parts are currently on 'back order" and the wait time cannot even be estimated as I noticed with a lot of online business yet they still advertise items as if it is in stock and ready to ship.

Have you filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Dept. of Corporations, or Attorney General of your area? By filing a formal compliant to the applicable regulatory agencies you would be alerting more effectively a greater amount of the consumers that would fall victim to this scammer.

I just checked the website and he sells to Subaru, Toyota, Honda, and other imports so I wouldn't be surprised if members from other forums are scammed by him as well.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
cavazos80

i have a legal team in his area on it..they just sent me an email a week ago stating that the two letters they sent to pro rev registered agent and attorney were returned to my lawyers office as not deliverable..they got the name and the address from the secretary of state ...this toolbag was a smooth operator.. i know hes in the dallas fort-worth area somewhere.. i had a detective camacho from dallas police department get ahold of him.. he told the detective i refused my parts..LOL the detective said i have to take him to court now he disappeared..he only answers his tech line.. still has a valid voice mail set up..
Old 09-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #6
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
Google "Dennis Dickerson GTPro Scammer". Very well known in the 3000GT community as a scammer. He called up here quite a few times prior to his move from CA to North Texas asking for a job. I warned the owners and they were conveniently not here every time he called . Good luck getting your funds back.

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
cavazos80

this guy was scamming in Cali now he's doing it in Texas.. If anyone has the where about of this guy or any info or new business info please let me know so i can hand it over to my lawyers we are going to a stop to this guy..
Old 06-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi , I ordered and paid Pro Rev Denis Dickerson $750 thru paypal on 30th Apr . Had been waiting for the tracking number since last week . Just called his phone but no answer. After reading your post I am very worried . How did your case ended?
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 11:24 AM   #9
bhunter1001

bhunter1001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Denis is easy to find. he drives a red dodge 4X4 pickup.
bhunter1001 is offline   Reply With Quote