Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yeh if we're talking about Zilvia as a forum specifically, there's a lot missing. The Premium Member section was a whole different world years and years and years ago. It ultimately died when the Rep System died. There's still disagreements on whether that was a good thing or not. That'll never be decided. But as the person with the second highest rep on the site (I was pretty fucking useless later on when it came to 240's but I kept the OT area filled with car threads and other pop culture stuff, some still going today). The rep system was really a reward system for activity, 240 related or otherwise. I pretty much say it as a fun game to be played that kept me busy at work.

I am still FB friends with many old school members. One I regularly text (he happened to be the the Rep LEADER. lol) even though we've never met and he lives across the country.

Ah them were the days.
Nothing felt as good as when you logged in and saw your rep score had increased for a post you made. I agree it made the content better as people actually tried instead of the *post pic of XXX* threads we have now.

You kept OT popping back in those days man. The transformers thread (I remember you and stiizy ran that thread), the thread of the dead, the 2011 240sx thread (now renamed to just to the future rwd coupes thread for you newbies) just to name a few classic ones, plus countless marvel universe and other movei threads.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #2
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Nothing felt as good as when you logged in and saw your rep score had increased for a post you made. I agree it made the content better as people actually tried instead of the *post pic of XXX* threads we have now.

You kept OT popping back in those days man. The transformers thread (I remember you and stiizy ran that thread), the thread of the dead, the 2011 240sx thread (now renamed to just to the future rwd coupes thread for you newbies) just to name a few classic ones, plus countless marvel universe and other movei threads.
I must say those OT threads mentioned above keep me checking in for new content daily. Good stuff!
Old 10-08-2015, 04:56 PM   #3
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post

MakotoS13, Mercer, Viceroy, RDM, ixfi, Chewbacca, Udon, Nemesis, Jack, Aaron, Pink Godzira, Mark and West posts, and a few that escape me at this time....
you don't jack about zilvia history if you don't know these names and the lore behind them
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
BHWolrd

that is all.
yes yes yes yes yes

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote