Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:34 AM   #1
austin2112

Trader Rating: (0)
austin2112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kinda broke college kid s13 hatch (Origin widebody replica everything else)

hello everyone
I'm Austin, 19 years old living in Windsor Ontario. This is my s13 hatch, my first 240, traded my z for the car plus cash. Here is my journey with it

I did some minor shit, got it registered, z wheels were borrowed from a friend cause homie brought the car on stocks with wires sticking everywhere.

Then, with my luck.. After like a week of ownership coolant pouring out of the shift fork hole. Like wat lol. Frost plug behind the flywheel.. Damn sr's. To top it all off I left my phone on my dads truck and he took off..

While she was down did some shit. Took off that ugly roof wing. Painted the interior white, and got my xxrs painted and mounted.

I pretty much just enjoyed the car for the rest of the summer. Got a new job and was working a ton so didnt do much.

Then the fun began. I sold the xxrs.. 5 lug stuff. Btw if anyone remembers my brothers bagged mustang, we brought it back to stock and he traded it in.

Cleaned out my garage which was filled.. In she goes!

Within like 30 hours and some help from my best friend Ted (who I called at 2am to come help me drop the subframe cause I was scared to do it alone) We had the entire car apart.

RIP BIG H.

Theeeen I cut stuff out and tubs happened. I already rubbed like insane on the 17's and ill be doing 18's with an angle kit next year. With the help of other best friends Kurt and Erik we did it all in 1 weekend so I dont really have pictures inbetween we were too busy drinking some beer.

Body work and sparkly paint soon come.

That kinda puts me to where im at today. Just waiting on stuff and things.

Ill run down basic plans of the car from here.

I ordered the newly released 75mm origin type 3 overs front and rear. Probably will be one of the first sets in Canada. It will be getting an aggressive bn style kit, 326 wing, dmax hood, roof wing etc. Paint is a secret for now, but its getting paint.

Subframe in the rear got all adjustable arms, solid PBM bushings, new endlinks bushings etc all that stuff. Colour disclosed aswell. Running dual z32 calipers (PBM hydro) and megan coils with PBM springs. The front end will be rocking z32 calipers with a villains angle kit and same coils as the rear. I'm basically doing a full restoration of the car, replacing anything I can for the most part to make it drive better than this year (wobbles had me scared to go over 100km/h)

I have a shit ton of parts just laying around, still ordering more, currently doing exams.. So after next week expect shit to happen. I want the bay painted and subframes all done around the new year time. We'll see..

Well thats all for now. Stay tuned for updates.. Thanks!

Last edited by austin2112; 01-18-2017 at 12:19 PM..
austin2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links