Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #2911
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I rammed my penis in to a hippo the other day it mad jdm tyte
Suckers.
oh really............................................ ....

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2017, 09:25 PM   #2912
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Yeah, Zilvia's for sale section is sick!
Damon pls. u missed the part about markups. y Damon. Damon no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Its the choice of a new generation.
Since this was my favorite movie as a kid I enjoyed this way too much lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
QFT. I read everything you post in rick's voice (burrrrrps and all). best thing ive ever done.
PEACE AMONG WORLDS.

Seriously though, this will be as optimistic as I let you guys see me: we control this shit to a certain degree. The runningfree86 guy (Hiroshi) just made an IG post talking about the parts market being fucked by people that buy cheap and sell high/hoard multiples of certain parts. There are the typical guys in there waxing poetic about how people are 'knocking their hustle'. In my opinion you can't be devoted to your community while poaching the fuck out of it.

If we stop posting the links here it will make those cunts have to work that much harder to poach our market. This thread is basically for people to brag...we should let it die.

If we stop helping people who don't want to help themselves, maybe we can make the community a tad less shitty.

...this ad brought to you by the dizzariot for Marketplace Mod campaign, 2017. All rights reserved.
Old 12-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #2913
Po_31
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
Po_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/e251646840
Po_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:54 AM   #2914
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
If we stop posting the links here it will make those cunts have to work that much harder to poach our market. This thread is basically for people to brag...we should let it die.
I don't disagree with you at all. I've never really cared for this thread either. However, I will say a lot of people I have told about Jesse Streeter still refuse to use his services. I don't know if it is a trust issue with the business name being an individual's name or what, but it is always surprising to me.

One kid on Instagram the other day asked me how to bid on YAJ. I explained you need a Japanese bank account and to use Streeter. He replied that he would simply "set up a Japanese bank account" and that it "probably isn't that difficult." In a later reply, he said that his neighbor gets parts from Japan all the time so maybe he can help. I was a little confused, but oh well haha.

My point is that even with Streeter, some people will not go through the hassle of importing things from YAJ- nor do they care about the parts that some of us think are cool. The hoarding thing has always been strange to me though. It seems like a lot of people collect all of these "super rare/expensive/sought after" items, but never actually build a car or do anything with them. Which I guess I respect in a way... it's just not for me.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #2915
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
The hoarding thing has always been strange to me though. It seems like a lot of people collect all of these "super rare/expensive/sought after" items, but never actually build a car or do anything with them.
I was talking to someone the other day and they were considering buying those s13 silvia louvers that were just on ebay to hang on the wall..

I was like ....wut.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:06 AM   #2916
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Yea Streeter is pretty cool, awesome communication and he doesent charge to much. Unfortunately he is closed for the holidays, and I came across a seat I would like to get. I do have a buyee account, by any chance have yall gone through them to purchase a seat? If so roughly how much was it to ship to yah. I'm assuming they charge a little more than what Streeter would normally cost, since he really knows how to ship things without it costing an arm and leg. Many thanks in advance!
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:34 AM   #2917
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this thread is just another reason to discuss the parts people buy or want to buy...

I dont mind it, the people that know what they're doing find it useful. I started it a couple years ago never thinking it would grow to this size but if anything its helped a few people import parts.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:08 PM   #2918
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
The hoarding thing has always been strange to me though. It seems like a lot of people collect all of these "super rare/expensive/sought after" items, but never actually build a car or do anything with them.
I 100% agree here, I've never understood this. If I buy a part it's literally because I want and plan to use it. Buying something to just 'have' seems so weird to me. These aren't pokemon cards, you don't need to collect it all.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:21 PM   #2919
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
I don't disagree with you at all. I've never really cared for this thread either. However, I will say a lot of people I have told about Jesse Streeter still refuse to use his services. I don't know if it is a trust issue with the business name being an individual's name or what, but it is always surprising to me.

One kid on Instagram the other day asked me how to bid on YAJ. I explained you need a Japanese bank account and to use Streeter. He replied that he would simply "set up a Japanese bank account" and that it "probably isn't that difficult." In a later reply, he said that his neighbor gets parts from Japan all the time so maybe he can help. I was a little confused, but oh well haha.

My point is that even with Streeter, some people will not go through the hassle of importing things from YAJ- nor do they care about the parts that some of us think are cool. The hoarding thing has always been strange to me though. It seems like a lot of people collect all of these "super rare/expensive/sought after" items, but never actually build a car or do anything with them. Which I guess I respect in a way... it's just not for me.
I think I'm just getting bitter in my old age. Like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino or a really good cup of black coffee.

My thing (now) is that the less we post in here the less kids living at home with disposable income will find YAJ and burn it out even more. I just find myself on the far end of the spectrum now.

The dude in my signature, that I get reprimanded for bringing up by name, is (as always) a prime example. Hoards Nismo shit, starts another IG page to list rare items and to what end? To help people altruistically? Or to make money/look like he's 'in-the-know'? The people in this forum who hate the kid AND have been troll'd by him STILL follow him. A lot of people think it's harmless but that idea keeps spreading and pretty soon pages like that have a ton of followers. Stick to your guns, you know?

Side note: you can't set up a Japanese bank account unless you have residency here. I'm here in the military and I can't even set one up until I get out. Luckily I have friends who are willing to help me and (on rare occasions) they've helped me help other friends.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:18 AM   #2920
Levan. B
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Levan. B is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
You know, I think we all have a love/hate thing for this thread. So, for the sake of YAJ already being burned out, why don't we stop handing over the keys to the castle to fucking idiots? They don't know Streeter? Tough shit. Don't know who to use when he's on holiday? Tough shit. This thread was for sharing links and that (in my opinion) is bad enough...so let's stop spoon-feeding retards, maybe?

I fuck with this sentiment. hope it gets reposted about 55 more times.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:54 AM   #2921
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So, how about stop posting the links to the items, and just post a screengrab of the listing instead? Hell, leave out the listing title as well.
But it's nice to see the things that come up for sale that i'll never be able to own, which I DO like about this thread.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 09:18 AM   #2922
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
PM me if you want cooler stuff than what yaj has to offer!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:00 AM   #2923
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
How cool could your stuff possibly be.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:28 AM   #2924
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ da_crew Def has some baller shit.. If memory serves me right.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 05:03 PM   #2925
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levan. B View Post
I fuck with this sentiment. hope it gets reposted about 55 more times.
Yeah dude. I don't subscribe to the idea that it's 'already super bad so we might as well keep it up.' I think we can slow it down a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
So, how about stop posting the links to the items, and just post a screengrab of the listing instead? Hell, leave out the listing title as well.
But it's nice to see the things that come up for sale that i'll never be able to own, which I DO like about this thread.
I mean I can't control what you do. I guess people could just post up shit they've already won.

The info and recommendations on Streeter (while good for him, and well-deserved) should stop. On one hand I want Jesse to get business and on the other these guys come in here asking how it works because they won't email him or read his website. How the fuck are these morons in real life? Too timid to ask questions?

Look at all the guys online selling wheels. 5stardoh uses Streeter FOR A FACT and plays it off like he's got a 'supplier' lol. These are the kind of shitstains that were handed the keys to the castle. I'd rather Jesse get his small commission on wheels ordered by individuals instead of having some fucking cuck buy 10 sets and sell them for USDM prices.

When you actually realize the extent to which people like hubeny, 5stardoh, and other guys that are selling shit on IG/our forum are ripping people off it makes you wonder how they got the word in the first place.

I'm not 'jealous' or 'hating on the hustle'. I wouldn't do this shit even if it meant the type of money these guys are making. Hunting rare parts should be a personal journey that you undertake to feel the satisfaction of hunting, bidding, and winning something from a by-gone era...not a way to pimp your own community (because most of these guys fancy themselves true enthusiasts) and drive up prices.

inb4 someone says I don't understand business. I understand. I'm saying the moral cost (pimping your community) itsn't worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
How cool could your stuff possibly be.
10/10 cool stuff irl.
Old 12-27-2017, 03:56 PM   #2926
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Never helps when articles like this come out.

http://primenyc.co/cheatsheet-1-over...the-middleman/
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:28 PM   #2927
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
^ da_crew Def has some baller shit.. If memory serves me right.
Sshhh I was trying to trick the guy into sharing pics of cool stuffs lol.
Old 12-27-2017, 04:46 PM   #2928
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:

Sweet Jesus fuck. That's fucking horrible. Fuck dude.
Old 12-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #2929
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
been a while since I let something on this site bother me like that did lol.
Entire article is completely illogical and the author is an idiot

Last edited by Almighty So; 12-27-2017 at 08:06 PM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:36 AM   #2930
dizzariot
Post Whore!

We had a back and forth for a while.

:CLIFF NOTES:

Dude gets outbid on UCF Ganadors, is mad that people are willing to pay so much on bidding services, writes an article listing just about ALL the ways to bid on YAJ/Crooober, etc.

So he's mad the spot (YAJ) is burned out but then tells everyone what ways he can get to the spot. Is that gonna lower the UCF Ganador mirror price? What a fucking retard. I screen captured all of his shit. His IG is pravzilla...if you guys think this dude is a fucking tool go let him know and prepare to be blocked. We came off hard in the beginning, started to have a structured, albeit heated, debate...then the dude devolves the argument to us being 'threatened' by 'young people' having access. Total fucking moron. I guarantee you this guy will end up profiting from this in one way or the other.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:27 AM   #2931
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

:CLIFF NOTES:

Dude can’t afford UCF Ganadors, is mad that people are willing to pay so much for highly sought-after items.
I would understand his frustration if he was outbid on an item by the same “reseller”. but as far as my understanding goes, he couldn’t find a pair so he went to a third party private seller who had a pair. Private seller did not accept his “cash offer”, anger.

He gets called out for his illogical thought process and changes his whole story.
Now the article is about making friends and spreading the good word of YAJ because apparently if you know how to get parts from Japan, you are a selfish, secretive, automotive historian who needs to quit hogging common sense.

Guy doesn’t respond for two hours, then deletes entire original conversation because he lacks any form of rebuttal. Like debating with a four year old who has no idea what they’re talking about.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:23 PM   #2932
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
old school TD06 manifold and downpipe for sale

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t546824911
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:29 PM   #2933
Jake12

Jake12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You know, I think we all have a love/hate thing for this thread. So, for the sake of YAJ already being burned out, why don't we stop handing over the keys to the castle to fucking idiots? They don't know Streeter? Tough shit. Don't know who to use when he's on holiday? Tough shit. This thread was for sharing links and that (in my opinion) is bad enough...so let's stop spoon-feeding retards, maybe?

You said it best. Also, i will never understand why people hoard and buy shit to toss it on a shelf. Like you just have money to piss away or you just wanna be a greedy ass baby so no one else can have cool, rare shit. Either way, it’ll never make sense to me.
Jake12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:00 AM   #2934
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake12 View Post
Also, i will never understand why people hoard and buy shit to toss it on a shelf.
heh, cause some of us are planning on bringing that rare shit back out to the market so people can enjoy it again just like the bomex S13 coupe valance i picked up a few nights ago (ive had the matching 180sx bomex rear valance for the last few years and didnt want to mold it til i had the coupe valance to go with it)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:19 AM   #2935
Jake12

Jake12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
heh, cause some of us are planning on bringing that rare shit back out to the market so people can enjoy it again just like the bomex S13 coupe valance i picked up a few nights ago (ive had the matching 180sx bomex rear valance for the last few years and didnt want to mold it til i had the coupe valance to go with it)
Ok. But see you’re doing it for good intentions. As opposed to say, you have 3 sets of bomex valences and just not doing shit with them and not planning on doing shit them.
Jake12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:00 AM   #2936
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Yeah, somewhat difficult to explain, but for myself there is a fine line there of buying something strictly with the intentions of profiting.

If you love bomex and you want a bomex lip on your wall, go for it. I can understand brand love.

However, If you see a cheap bomex lip and say to yourself ‘sweet I can make some good profit off this item!’ then I think that’s sorta lame.

If you see a cheap item you don’t want/need, share the link with your friends who might be interested (which is believe was the original point of this thread)
If not, move on I guess lol.

Last edited by Almighty So; 12-29-2017 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 12-29-2017, 08:09 AM   #2937
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 04:44 PM   #2938
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
idiot talk.gif
You think the article is warranted? :/
Old 12-29-2017, 05:05 PM   #2939
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
You think the article is warranted? :/
No... Not at all... It was more "someone's going to come and knock some sense into you (the blog poster)" gif...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 02:24 AM   #2940
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
No... Not at all... It was more "someone's going to come and knock some sense into you (the blog poster)" gif...
Ahhhhh yeah. Sucks dude some people just don't ever 'get it'.