Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-24-2018, 02:15 PM   #42721
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i'll align my fender correctly one of these days

p.s. i still have love towards quite a few old 17" stock body style cars from years and years ago, likes stevens old black zenki (red is nice too), monkeyboy tyler, fatcatmike, endlessboost etc theres just something about them

yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2018, 05:25 PM   #42722
encludemeout
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
encludemeout is making a name for him/her selfencludemeout is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Fixed some wiring issues this weekend and ripped the G wheels off. What year is it again?

encludemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:07 PM   #42723
PRO-STAR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
JNKS14
PRO-STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 10:10 PM   #42724
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
^ excellent ride.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:38 PM   #42725
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Spent all that time and money, and used an accord rear lip...
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:57 PM   #42726
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone got a clean Zenki for sale within 400 miles of Chicago?

PM me if you do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #42727
PRO-STAR
Leaky Injector

PRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura aboutPRO-STAR has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
yeah i gots Aero but had no time to make it for the show

PRO-STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:35 PM   #42728
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Black zenki with stylish kit, very good!!

IMG_2671 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr
vdubkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:12 AM   #42729
Renelovesnike
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Renelovesnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubkidd View Post
Black zenki with stylish kit, very good!!

IMG_2671 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr
Are you sure that's Origin Stylish? Does not look as sharp around the cooling ducts as I Renee or as agressive as I had thought.
Renelovesnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:30 AM   #42730
Buddlha

Buddlha is an unknown quantity at this point
Yooo so your boy is confused on some 240 things. Sooo i understand the differences between a zenkie and a kouki, (i think) but ive seen some zenkie headlights (the flat boxed ones) with the kouki tail lights (the ones with lines through them) or vise versa, is that a common switch or what lol? I know i sound like i know nothing about cars but im new to this forum and 240s lol
Buddlha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 12:33 AM   #42731
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
go to the small questions thread... might need to word your question a little more clearly also.

these are all zenki's
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:09 AM   #42732
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddlha View Post
Yooo so your boy is confused on some 240 things. Sooo i understand the differences between a zenkie and a kouki, (i think) but ive seen some zenkie headlights (the flat boxed ones) with the kouki tail lights (the ones with lines through them) or vise versa, is that a common switch or what lol? I know i sound like i know nothing about cars but im new to this forum and 240s lol
Yes you're correct. Zenki S14 with kouki taillights. I think it is pretty common since alot of people prefer the look of the kouki ones over the zenki.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 03-02-2018 at 11:09 AM..
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 02:10 PM   #42733
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
Thought the same thing, at least its color matched
Old 03-03-2018, 06:24 PM   #42734
Zenki525
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Zenki525 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post

p.s. i still have love towards quite a few old 17" stock body style cars from years and years ago, likes stevens old black zenki (red is nice too), monkeyboy tyler, fatcatmike, endlessboost etc theres just something about them
I second that.

Zenki525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:34 AM   #42735
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Old 03-06-2018, 07:40 PM   #42736
solo_ryder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
solo_ryder is making a name for him/her selfsolo_ryder is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Stock body with 17s theme continues

solo_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:04 PM   #42737
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:59 PM   #42738
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
cool pic yomisiu
Old 03-07-2018, 07:09 AM   #42739
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
So jealous of you bastards with your sexy concave FN's...lol
Old 03-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #42740
encludemeout
Zilvia Member

encludemeout is making a name for him/her selfencludemeout is making a name for him/her self
Did someone say stock body on 17s?

encludemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #42741
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews

Zenki by force
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #42742
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by encludemeout View Post
Did someone say stock body on 17s?
...gawddam.🖒

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Zenki by force
...F**ks that supposed to mean.(preps Boo.this.man gif)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:16 PM   #42743
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Not by choice, against my prefernce, not to my liking...take your pick. Until I switch, it’s zenki and can be here.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:09 AM   #42744
hillside

hillside is an unknown quantity at this point
I like seeing these other gold zenki's. Off season is almost over and couldn't be happier.

hillside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:39 PM   #42745
SRSouljah

SRSouljah is an unknown quantity at this point
Summer vybez

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #42746
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillside View Post

What are your temps with that kind of hole? Im trying to see how low I can get them but man with two mishimoto slim fans and one spal I am still heating up.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:29 PM   #42747
SR20PWRALTY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SR20PWRALTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
What are your temps with that kind of hole? Im trying to see how low I can get them but man with two mishimoto slim fans and one spal I am still heating up.
It could be your cooling setup. try altima fans but first make sure you properly fill so you get out all the air pockets out. Just topping off at radiator usually doesn't work because its not the highest point.
SR20PWRALTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #42748
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20PWRALTY View Post
It could be your cooling setup. try altima fans but first make sure you properly fill so you get out all the air pockets out. Just topping off at radiator usually doesn't work because its not the highest point.
The mishimito fans I think are honestly just shitty, however with the amount of room that I have I am not sure if an altima fan would fit.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:59 PM   #42749
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Mishimoto fans are garbage. Get the two largest SPL fans that you can physically fit on your radiator, and mount them on a fan shroud. About the only thing Mishimoto fans are good for is the shroud if you get that kit.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #42750
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Mishimoto fans are garbage. Get the two largest SPL fans that you can physically fit on your radiator, and mount them on a fan shroud. About the only thing Mishimoto fans are good for is the shroud if you get that kit.
Yea its the entire shroud with fans kit on the radiator. I am starting to think that its garbage anyways.