Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-04-2018, 12:08 AM   #15991
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
if y’all could fuckoff with the links and just post screen shots instead that’d be great
Lmao yes...real talk
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2018, 07:35 AM   #15992
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
if y’all could fuckoff with the links and just post screen shots instead that’d be great
This.

Also, that silver hatch is actually pretty nice except everything being molded. Its just the wrong era for it now a days.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:14 AM   #15993
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Who has the picture of the KA bay that EVERYTHING was spray painted red?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #15994
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
lol, I dont remember a red one, here's the black one.

Old 03-09-2018, 10:23 AM   #15995
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
lol, I dont remember a red one, here's the black one.

How did that make it onto SH

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
brokeboi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #15996
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeboi01 View Post
How did that make it onto SH
because iT's FrOm jApaN

if you've looked at speedhunters in the last 2-3 years though, you'd notice the quality of the cars featured on theres these days has dropped tremendously

like this bag of dicks for example http://www.speedhunters.com/2018/02/...4-in-progress/
Old 03-09-2018, 07:28 PM   #15997
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Wow. I've never seen that combo of Kouki headlights + hood on a Zenki before. Interesting. Overall execution is terrible though. Speedhunters done fell off, I see.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:02 PM   #15998
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Quoted for truth.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #15999
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

like this bag of dicks for example

Couldn't have said it better.. got featured with a stock KA

Remember when they'd suggest you needed to clean some stuff up, this and that etc. Now it seems like "oh you own a car and have a story? perfect."
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:45 PM   #16000
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
because iT's FrOm jApaN

if you've looked at speedhunters in the last 2-3 years though, you'd notice the quality of the cars featured on theres these days has dropped tremendously

like this bag of dicks for example http://www.speedhunters.com/2018/02/...4-in-progress/
Loren is a cool cat though, I knew his dad from working on the tv show Grimm in Portland. The camera rigs these guys use are insane.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:32 AM   #16001
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
you'd notice the quality of the cars featured on theres these days has dropped tremendously
Damn this is so true like those aren't even Rep Bride Vios seats whose proofreading this shit??
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #16002
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
It's more like a blog farm now.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:56 PM   #16003
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Still in love with that one that has blacked out engine bay. It's so cool with the army themed paint and overall war machine look. <3
Old 03-10-2018, 08:35 PM   #16004
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
because iT's FrOm jApaN

That's a fucking disaster and might very well be fubar... what a pos
Old 03-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #16005
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
jesus. grip royal steering wheel, fake brides, birdshit welded cage, etc. to top it off, almost every single comment is positive. which is very unusual for SH.

OT:
https://jalopnik.com/things-go-from-...uck-1823696319
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:21 PM   #16006
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
*welcome to Florida*
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:38 AM   #16007
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute

So this is done horribly? Oh ok. I remember when it came out and everyone was on its weiner. My how times have changed.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:58 AM   #16008
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^i don’t know where the fuck you’re from, but that shit was always considered trash on here. definitely was posted in diw as soon as it appeared.
Old 03-13-2018, 09:08 AM   #16009
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post

So this is done horribly? Oh ok. I remember when it came out and everyone was on its weiner. My how times have changed.
Theres no way to make a zenki worse than it already is

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
brokeboi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:25 AM   #16010
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^i don’t know where the fuck you’re from, but that shit was always considered trash on here. definitely was posted in diw as soon as it appeared.
Maybe I'm thinking of the internet then. I just remember saying "oh, you can't see out of that" and "he just rattle-canned the motor" and the general response being "SHUT-UP!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! IT'S DIFFERENT!!! SPEEDHUNTERS!!! DIRKA DIRKA DIRKA!!" So, I just said ok and moved on lol. But maybe I just came to the wrong part of the internet. How does everyone feel about the 37 hub releases attached to spikes that would impale you at 20mph?
Old 03-13-2018, 10:44 AM   #16011
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
"Loren went with a mixed zenki/kouki front end. The fenders and bumper are zenki (early, pre-facelift), the VIS carbon hood and headlights are kouki (facelifted) due to Loren being able to snag the parts off a wrecked S14."

Why not take the whole front clip? GaWd DaYum that zenki/kouki combo looks and fits like shit

And that comment section is cancerous
Old 03-13-2018, 01:57 PM   #16012
apex128
Zilvia Member

apex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enough
From the comments:

"I must say that it is real fun watching slammed machines drifting around.
There's something about that panel gap at the front fenders that I really like for some reason."

"I love the mismatched front end,looks great!"

"I LOVE this car! I'm rockin' a Kouki S14 front bumper on my Zenki and with some massaging, it looks SOOO good! I love the "Slight Adjustments for maximum effect" approach taken on this car!! More and more and MOAR of these types of builds!!"

That panel gap probably looks sick when it flops around in the wind at highway speed.
apex128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #16013
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Almost seems like everyone is trolling the article.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:56 PM   #16014
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
I wanted to think that as well. then I remembered it was the SH comment section so they were more then likely dead serious.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:26 PM   #16015
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Yeah Speedhunters fans are generally no style goobers. Them liking something like that is the least surprising thing I've heard today.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #16016
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
[IMG]s14 eyesore[/IMG]

Im not into any kind of magazines, but I remember seeing that turd in here before, a real pos. So, I did a quick search for "speedhunters" in this thread... Do they have like a rice and fuckboi section or something?
Old 03-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #16017
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Saw this on ig today. Hopefully the link works.l, I uploaded on my phone.

Edit: looks like it worked. Bonus local gold. No front end, aside from headlights and the two times I've seen it driving (in the rain nontheless) it's had 4 people crammed into it.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:29 PM   #16018
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Im not into any kind of magazines, but I remember seeing that turd in here before, a real pos. So, I did a quick search for "speedhunters" in this thread... Do they have like a rice and fuckboi section or something?
Let me CSI that shit...

Page 133 (link)
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:20 AM   #16019
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
Still in love with that one that has blacked out engine bay. It's so cool with the army themed paint and overall war machine look. <3
Nah, fuck that piece of shit. Owner put Nazi decals all over it.
Old 03-14-2018, 07:36 AM   #16020
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This the one you're thinking of?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1445113050624.jpg (111.4 KB, 161 views)