Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-13-2005, 03:42 PM   #1
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
MSport cf hood

is renova the best place to get them since they are the official distributor for msport? 750 is not bad for a real cf hood even though its almost twice that compared to VIS and other cf hoods but less than 1000+ compared to real jdm cf hoods after importing, taxes, shipping, etc. but i hear VIS is just fiberglass with a layer of cf overlay.

does anyone have or bought an MSport cf hood or other MSport aero before? i never been to renova auto, but would like to check it out. has anyone been there and seen if they usually have MSport stuff in stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Nitekids has one
ask him
it RULES
excellent fit ment
looks stupid hot and
its a FUNCTIONAL vent
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
NiteKids has one.
s14 carbon version

www.jspec.com sells them i think.
Old 01-13-2005, 03:46 PM   #4
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha. whoa! i just posted this and edited it real quick and 2 seconds later it has 2 replies! nitekids the only one? so does anyone have pics of nitekids car lately? i thought nitekids usually makes new picture threads and posts his car everyother week. what happened to that habbit?

Quote:
Old 01-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
only one i have is lindsay on the hood w/ kitty
hahaha

hs car is too sexy to post weekly now
too many sticky fingers around these days
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 03:53 PM   #6
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
friend of mine got a Msport Hood. Its not finished yet cause he's sanding and painting his whole car by himself. Should be ready by next weekend or so. I'll post up pics when its done.

He had it one when I saw it and it was un-painted, but it still looks fawking hot.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 04:00 PM   #7
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
don't worry, it'll be in.. Import Tuner i think, shortly.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:01 PM   #8
FRpilot
Post Whore!

yea i just saw his car on fa giant picture thread taht nitekits created himself. cali240sxdrifter, where did your friend get the hood from? does anyone know where nitekids picked it up?

Quote:
Old 01-13-2005, 04:16 PM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

either jspec or renova.
either way, if probably came from renova one way or another.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:21 PM   #10
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
does anyone have a pic of them on a S13?
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 03:03 AM   #11
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
I've a Msport Cfhood for kouki..not yet installed..
Maybe I need to wait to see it on the car but isn't perfect at all..
Little thing that I don't care but I ever thinked that from japan came only perfect parts, the aero from Msport is ok! and relatively cheap.
Vis racing for my old eclipse was perfect in any parts!
Maybe vis=more show
Msports=functional
and I agree!
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 06:48 AM   #12
red240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
red240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali240sxdrifter
friend of mine got a Msport Hood. Its not finished yet cause he's sanding and painting his whole car by himself. Should be ready by next weekend or so. I'll post up pics when its done.

He had it one when I saw it and it was un-painted, but it still looks fawking hot.
Yeah the new paint will be done soon, lots of prep, black/ viloet[spelling?] pearl in the clear
Hood is awsome but mine is FRP not carbon so I'll be painting it
Will have pics whenI'm done
red240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #13
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
only one i have is lindsay on the hood w/ kitty
hahaha

hs car is too sexy to post weekly now
too many sticky fingers around these days
fucker I still havent seen pics email me some I wanna see thenew hotness!!

oh new smilies (man I havent been here in awhile!)