Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2020, 07:05 PM   #1531
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
"they will be more forceful, more confrontational and more prepared to push back on this administration"- Maxine waters, 2018

"it will get worse if trump wins"-Michael Obama, 2019

But EsCaLaTiOn of ViOlEnCe iS tRuMp's FauLt

And do people actually still believe polls? Jesus, where do they gather their info from anyway? Do people actually answer those polls in youtube? Does anybody actually keep listening to call after realizing it's a machine? lol, polls. "hIlLaRy iN a LaNdSlIdE"-leftists before breaking into tears-2016
Old 09-02-2020, 07:25 PM   #1532
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
No, but I think it'd prevent a further escalation of violence.
So you are actually admitting the left is using violence and the threat of insurrection to oust a president and terrorise the American people into giving them what they want....

If Trump's tweets hurt people's feeling so much... Fucking don't follow him then.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:16 AM   #1533
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So you are actually admitting the left is using violence and the threat of insurrection to oust a president and terrorise the American people into giving them what they want....
Sure dude, whatever. As I?ve said before, I?m not a leftist. Nothing I say represents the thoughts of the left.

What I actually meant, was violence from right wing extremists. You know, the people that article said had actually been committing the most violence and terrorism. No doubt Leftist extremists exist, but according to the DHS lady, they aren?t a threat because I assume, as you guys say, they are pussies.

Quote:
If Trump's tweets hurt people's feeling so much... Fucking don't follow him then.
Ah yes, the classic Republican tactic of living in willful ignorance when they see/hear something they don?t like/agree with.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:45 AM   #1534
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Being a pussy and killig someone arent mutually exclusive. What a stupid fucking meme.

https://mobile.twitter.com/markdice/...88361983971329
Old 09-03-2020, 08:26 AM   #1535
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Sure dude, whatever. As I?ve said before, I?m not a leftist. Nothing I say represents the thoughts of the left.

Quote:
What I actually meant, was violence from right wing extremists. You know, the people that article said had actually been committing the most violence and terrorism. No doubt Leftist extremists exist, but according to the DHS lady, they aren?t a threat because I assume, as you guys say, they are pussies.

Oh, some twat said so, so it must be true!

The fact that the left is comprised of a bunch of powerless, jobless, raging snowflake pussies is what makes them dangerous. They all throw temper tantrums, shriek at the sky and wipe. Each other up into mobs.

Quote:
Ah yes, the classic Republican tactic of living in willful ignorance when they see/hear something they don?t like/agree with.
Pretty sure we're the ones bitching about Social Media censorship and banning users. Ya'll be the ones shrieking "hate speech" and "terms of use violation!!"

I'm just making a suggesting to improve your life. You yourself have mentioned the only reason you don't like Trump is in his appearance and dialect.

#triggered
Old 09-03-2020, 08:30 AM   #1536
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Being a pussy and killig someone arent mutually exclusive. What a stupid fucking meme.

https://mobile.twitter.com/markdice/...88361983971329
Exactly, theses POS wouldn't saw Boo if it was one of them and 10-15 on the other side.

They get in a big mob, they load up on twitter and they go around harassing and attacking people. They where masks to hide their identities and dress the same to blend in with the mob.

None of them ever have the balls to breakaway from the narrative or question what they are doing.

There is a reason the NPC meme exists.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:57 AM   #1537
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Its funny all this talk of alleged democrat voter fraud then the POTUS tells people to vote twice to "test" the sytem.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...?cd-origin=rss
Old 09-03-2020, 11:43 AM   #1538
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
To either party, the system should work, so it shouldnt matter.

Do u really think it takes the president to tell u try and vote 2wice, peoe would do it?
Old 09-03-2020, 12:05 PM   #1539
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Oh, some twat said so, so it must be true!

The fact that the left is comprised of a bunch of powerless, jobless, raging snowflake pussies is what makes them dangerous. They all throw temper tantrums, shriek at the sky and wipe. Each other up into mobs.
So you're scared of a bunch of powerless, jobless, raging snowflake pussies? Awfully ironic...

Quote:
Pretty sure we're the ones bitching about Social Media censorship and banning users. Ya'll be the ones shrieking "hate speech" and "terms of use violation!!"
It ain't me babe

But there is a law known as Incitement of Imminent Lawless Action, which you could argue Trump has violated several times...

Quote:
I'm just making a suggesting to improve your life.
What would improve my life? Choosing between two terrible parties run by corrupt people who are only in politics for personal gain?

Quote:
You yourself have mentioned the only reason you don't like Trump is in his appearance and dialect.

#triggered
Where? But, ok, I guess. He's a big, powerful, mentally unstable buffoon who sees what he wants and takes it by whatever means necessary. That dude couldn't give two shits about what's best for America. He just wants to keep pouring taxpayer money into his own pocket. And that should be bothersome for all Americans
Old 09-03-2020, 12:49 PM   #1540
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
So you're scared of a bunch of powerless, jobless, raging snowflake pussies? Awfully ironic...

What is ironic? That is why they riot. That is why they think nothing about slashing your tires, blocking a highway or throwing a brick at you.

Do you think people who have the world by the balls, that have something to loose, they are the ones that strap suicide vests on?
Old 09-03-2020, 05:32 PM   #1541
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
What is ironic? That is why they riot. That is why they think nothing about slashing your tires, blocking a highway or throwing a brick at you.
The irony is all the gun-toting, flag-waving, MAGA hat-wearing good ol' boys who are actually committing the most politically-motivated crimes.

Quote:
Do you think people who have the world by the balls, that have something to loose, they are the ones that strap suicide vests on?
Lol they should just change the Republican party slogan to "blame the poor"
Old 09-03-2020, 06:56 PM   #1542
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Wow thats a unique fantasy. The left are a bunch of masochists.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:26 PM   #1543
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I would be shocked if there were more than 10k rioters across the entire country. There are millions of protesters, though.

Everybody would be shocked if anyone can point out a structured (leadership, funding, training) antifa cell anywhere in the country.

I would never protest without a mask and with identifiable clothing for two reasons: one, the right loves to doxx people (so does the left, but the people I'd be protesting with would likely lean left), two, the police love to put people in databases. I do have something to hide: me. No one needs to know my politics but me (and you guys. and anyone who connects the dots between my cars and me.). I don't need to be in a livestream that one of my clients' kids is watching. I don't need to be in a clip that gets picked up by the AP.

The government doesn't have the right to know who you are or where you are. You have the right to be anonymous, not because it's shady and you're up to no good, but because your privacy is important.

It's funny that NPC became a meme- it's supposed to be this nameless, faceless person who exists on rails. But characters like Caesar and Joshua (and Cass and...) exist as NPCs. Joker from Mass Effect, Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, Alyx in Half-Life 2, etc. exist. Characters with depth, whose emotions matter, and whose stories are interesting.

It's also funny that NPC started being used by people in echo chambers. People with canned answers because they didn't know anything outside what they wanted to know. People who didn't use critical thinking. People who lacked depth and emotion and interesting stories. People who fit the exact criteria of the term they were using to describe their enemies.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:34 PM   #1544
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
yeah yeah, we've heard that one before Democrat.

Quote:
Everybody would be shocked if anyone can point out a structured (leadership, funding, training) antifa cell anywhere in the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Revolt

They have crews all over the country, I've met them before several times, they show up to protests in armed formations. They have an entire structure, organization, and group training regiment (albeit a pathetic one). Theyre also arguably responsible for what happened in Charlottesville.

Quote:

It's funny that NPC became a meme- it's supposed to be this nameless, faceless person who exists on rails. But characters like Caesar and Joshua (and Cass and...) exist as NPCs. Joker from Mass Effect, Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, Alyx in Half-Life 2, etc. exist. Characters with depth, whose emotions matter, and whose stories are interesting.

It's also funny that NPC started being used by people in echo chambers. People with canned answers because they didn't know anything outside what they wanted to know. People who didn't use critical thinking. People who lacked depth and emotion and interesting stories. People who fit the exact criteria of the term they were using to describe their enemies.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:20 AM   #1545
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://apnews.com/dd93ecd3cafc5df88a8f9f4a61693b07

Important to note the POTUS campaigned on lower the trade deficit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
To either party, the system should work, so it shouldnt matter.

Do u really think it takes the president to tell u try and vote 2wice, peoe would do it?
It should matter because voting twice is ACTUALLY illegal.

Yes. There are dumbasses who being told by potus to vote twice will.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:13 AM   #1546
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:

It ain't me babe

But there is a law known as Incitement of Imminent Lawless Action, which you could argue Trump has violated several times...

What would improve my life? Choosing between two terrible parties run by corrupt people who are only in politics for personal gain?

Where? But, ok, I guess. He's a big, powerful, mentally unstable buffoon who sees what he wants and takes it by whatever means necessary. That dude couldn't give two shits about what's best for America. He just wants to keep pouring taxpayer money into his own pocket. And that should be bothersome for all Americans
You realize 'the people' elected him, correct? The majority. What would you prefer? Clinton? She's arguable even more fucked up than Vermin Supreme. It blows my mind the uneducated people who say he's a moron. You don't make that much money on sheer luck. Sure, you piss a fuck ton of people off on the way up but that's business. America is a business. Politics is a business. If you don't like it, find an island somewhere and live there so your fragile feels don't get hurt.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:13 AM   #1547
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Youre taking what he said completely out of context. Actually voting twice involves a matter of fraud, like registering and voting in 2 states or harvesting a ballot. Submitting a mail in vote, and then attempting to vote in person is not voting twice, bc only one vote from each voter can be accepted. Its crazy anyone needs to explain that.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:36 AM   #1548
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
You realize 'the people' elected him, correct? The majority. What would you prefer? Clinton? She's arguable even more fucked up than Vermin Supreme. It blows my mind the uneducated people who say he's a moron. You don't make that much money on sheer luck. Sure, you piss a fuck ton of people off on the way up but that's business. America is a business. Politics is a business. If you don't like it, find an island somewhere and live there so your fragile feels don't get hurt.
Wrong, not a majority. 62,984,828 people voted for Trump, 65,853,514 voted for Hillary. Trump lost the popular vote but won the electoral vote.

The educated people say he's a moron. Other wealthy people say he's a moron.

Think of people who started with literally nothing, rather than daddy's millions. When shit got real for them, their father couldn't just walk in with literal stacks of cash. Daymond John, Mark Cuban- both have been orders of magnitude more successful than Trump. Both are also better-spoken, with voluminous vocabularies (and both hire people to check their public speech).

Any number of people could've leveraged Trump's wealth; he should be a multi-multi-billionaire but instead he's a giant question mark.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:48 AM   #1549
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Youre taking what he said completely out of context. Actually voting twice involves a matter of fraud, like registering and voting in 2 states or harvesting a ballot. Submitting a mail in vote, and then attempting to vote in person is not voting twice, bc only one vote from each voter can be accepted. Its crazy anyone needs to explain that.

Around of applause!!! But...liberals and trump haters dont what to except what he ACUALLY SAID! cant fix stupid
Old 09-04-2020, 08:49 AM   #1550
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Wrong, not a majority. 62,984,828 people voted for Trump, 65,853,514 voted for Hillary. Trump lost the popular vote but won the electoral vote.

The educated people say he's a moron. Other wealthy people say he's a moron.

Think of people who started with literally nothing, rather than daddy's millions. When shit got real for them, their father couldn't just walk in with literal stacks of cash. Daymond John, Mark Cuban- both have been orders of magnitude more successful than Trump. Both are also better-spoken, with voluminous vocabularies (and both hire people to check their public speech).

Any number of people could've leveraged Trump's wealth; he should be a multi-multi-billionaire but instead he's a giant question mark.
I dont give a fuck about the popular vote, neither does TRUMP.

you sound like a sore loser...... want a tissue? Or a tampon? Probly both
Old 09-04-2020, 08:53 AM   #1551
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Submitting a mail in vote, and then attempting to vote in person is not voting twice, bc only one vote from each voter can be accepted. Its crazy anyone needs to explain that.
What should be emphasized is that this action, depending on state law, is illegal.

For example in North Carolina it's considered a state felony:
Quote:
(7) For any person with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time, or to induce another to do so, in the same primary or election, or to vote illegally at any primary or election.
Source: N.C.G.S. ? 163-275 - https://www.ncleg.gov/EnactedLegisla...S_163-275.html , https://twitter.com/NCSBE/status/1301527393799213056

IMO, I doubt a significant number of people are going to attempt this. If you are willing to go vote in person, there's really no reason to attempt mail-in/absentee voting.
Old 09-04-2020, 08:57 AM   #1552
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You basically just proved my point. What you quoted is voter fraud by registering in multiple districts, not simultanously mailing and in person voting by the same voter in the same district

Quote:
The educated people say he's a moron.
Im educated and I say hes a genius.

Quote:
e should be a multi-multi-billionaire but instead he's a giant question mark.
Oh yeah? What happened to "privacy is important"?

Still waiting for you to admit you were wrong about antifa orgs. Youll just cinveniently ignore it and cherry-pick whatever you can argue despite how trivial or non-sequitur.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 09-04-2020 at 10:47 AM..
Old 09-04-2020, 09:12 AM   #1553
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
You basically just proved my point. What you quoted is voter fraud by registering in multiple districts, not simultanously mailing and in person voting by the same voter in the same district
It's the "or more than one time" part of the sentence that relates to voting both by mail and in-person simultaneously in the same election.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:21 AM   #1554
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Noooo... thats a catch all for other situations in which voters attempt to fraudulently vote. Not attempt to cast their one ballot in multiple forms. The system nullifies either the mail in or in person for every single voter, its not a gradeschool fucking tally.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:50 AM   #1555
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

They have crews all over the country, I've met them before several times, they show up to protests in armed formations. They have an entire structure, organization, and group training regiment (albeit a pathetic one). Theyre also arguably responsible for what happened in Charlottesville.

What argument? It's pretty clear R.A.M and Attomwaffen (you know the actual Neo-Nazi's) were the ones drop kicking and smashing peoples faces in considering that they all flocked from 35 states to stir the shit. They went their looking for the fight they started. So no there is no "argument" who caused Charlottesville. The RR may have shown up and fought but if the douchebag Nazi's didnt't feel emboldened enought to march openly and beat people in public with no police interdiction except for the dude who murdered Heather Hyer, there wouldn't have been an issue.

https://youtu.be/jPLvWO_SOgM
Old 09-04-2020, 10:04 AM   #1556
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Still waiting for you to admit you were wrong about antifa orgs. Youll just cinveniently ignore it and cherry-pick whatever you can argue despite how trivial or non-sequitur.
I was ignoring that post in its entirety and forgot that there was a semblance of fact anywhere in it, my apologies.

Redneck Revolt is an organized anti-fascist, anti-racist organization. It could fall under the "antifa" umbrella, so I humbly submit.

I also don't think Trump is an evil genius. I think he's a bumbling fool of a sociopath, surrounded by people who realize that latching onto a rich halfwit makes it that much easier to do a mediocre job and still get paid.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #1557
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
What argument? ...

The RR may have shown up and fought...
Holy shit your willful ignorance to your dogma is INSANE.

heres your argument, "the kid realized he was in the wrong place among literal neo-nazis, and decided to leave. He parked too close to the event. He turned down the ally, not realizing it was closed because of protestors. He attempted to reverse, but was stopped by RR who threatened to shoot him. He then barreled through the crowd in panic and fear (like weve seen happen time and time again more recently)."

RR members have openly admitted to this being the case multiple times at public events on video as guest speakers laying out the entire account just as i did.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:39 AM   #1558
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
I was ignoring that post in its entirety and forgot that there was a semblance of fact anywhere in it, my apologies.

Redneck Revolt is an organized anti-fascist, anti-racist organization. It could fall under the "antifa" umbrella, so I humbly submit.
You are the most dishonest mf'r ive ever talked to. You literally just said "i ignored you bc no facts" immediately followed by "you were right about that fact in the same post"

Unbelievable.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:52 AM   #1559
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Holy shit my willful ignorance and inability to read is INSANE.
Thanks for latching on to one incident simpleton, again if your shit stain friends didn't show up in full Nazi regalia in the first place would it have happened? Do you deny that Atomwaffen was present or that R.A.M was present and instigating?

James Fields Jr. was at least a neo-nazi sympathizer and wasn't just some "kid who was in the wrong place at the wrong time". You're pretty good at white-washing facts

Last edited by midnight zenki; 09-04-2020 at 11:23 AM..
Old 09-04-2020, 01:09 PM   #1560
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
I'm a retard
Gain some reading comprehension dipshit.
Closed Thread