Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 11:58 AM   #4321
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
zombie did the only thing he could, and committed zilvia seppuku to catch a ban hammer, rather than face up to reality that hes a douche of monumental proportions, and it appears rebuild is here to take up his slack.

2021 is trying hard, right out of the gates, to not let us down after the shit show that was 2020.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2021, 01:03 PM   #4322
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pelosi is asking Pence to invoke the 25th in a press conference. Schumer tweeted that it needed invoked.
Trump is already on his way to Camp David.

Pence may have already invoked.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:32 PM   #4323
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Here's what I don't get:

If "patriots" cannot trust their elected officials, their election officials, their electors, their court systems, or their law enforcement, what the fuck are they patriotic about?

"This country's great except everything that makes it a functional country. Fuck all that shit."
Old 01-07-2021, 01:48 PM   #4324
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Here's what I don't get:

If "patriots" cannot trust their elected officials, their election officials, their electors, their court systems, or their law enforcement, what the fuck are they patriotic about?

"This country's great except everything that makes it a functional country. Fuck all that shit."
I think their reasoning is something along the lines of them wanting their country to be better, but their idea of the country being better is it being a land of lawlessness for straight god-fearing whites with no contraception, and a giant slave camp for anyone else.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:17 PM   #4325
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
We all want our country to be better, but we also acknowledge that certain institutions are the method by which it can become better.

Without a trustworthy judiciary, there is no way for the country to become better except through destruction and resurrection.

Edit: This gave mixed messages. I believe that, when dealing with matters of national electoral importance, our judiciary is extremely trustworthy.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 01-07-2021 at 04:02 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 02:27 PM   #4326
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Yeaaaaaa

(X)Doubt

Quote:
Article Two, Section 1, Clause 6 of the Constitution says:

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.[2]

This means that if the President is fired, dies, resigns, or is unable "to discharge [his] Powers and Duties" (unable to do the things a President has to do), the Vice President will take over their job. The Vice President will do the President's job until they get better (if they are just sick or disabled), or until the next Presidential election (if the President resigned or is dead). If neither the President nor the Vice President can do the President's job, Congress can decide who takes over the President's job. This is all the Constitution says about this subject.[2]

This clause was not very specific. It did not say:[2]

Who had the power to say a President was unable to do his job
Whether the Vice President would actually become President if he had to take over, or would just be "Acting President" (someone who did the President's job, but never got the title of "President")
Who would take the Vice President's job if he died, resigned, could not do his job, or had to take over for the President
How (or who) in Congress should decide who would take over if neither the President or the Vice President could do the President's job
Old 01-07-2021, 04:16 PM   #4327
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Even if his impeachment doesn't pass the senate by the 20th, his impeachment would bar him from running for reelection in 2024, which seems to be where the majority of the support (from the republican party) is coming from.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:16 PM   #4328
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Someone said on Twitter that she got to visit the capitol and meet Ronald Reagan on the same day and I have not been the same since.
Holy shit haha.

Can't wait to hear what excuses come out re: lack of security.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:43 PM   #4329
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Sergeant At Arms of the House resigned and Schumer is threatening to fire the Senate Sergeant At Arms if he doesn't resign too. Whatever Capitol Police let happen outside, it's entirely unacceptable that these two let this happen inside the Capitol. There was either no plan or no forethought that a plan would need to actually be carried out at some point. They split with all the offices open, computers on, cards in card readers, and left the fucking power on throughout out their evacuation period.

From beginning to end, all of this shit with Trump feels like it was a necessary growing pain of this democracy. These people think they're untouchable right up until they get slapped in the mouth. Far too much tradition and decorum with zero imagination for what is and could be. Highly frustrating.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:46 PM   #4330
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Capitol Police Chief resigned effective Jan 16 too. Utter shit show.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:02 PM   #4331
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Even if his impeachment doesn't pass the senate by the 20th, his impeachment would bar him from running for reelection in 2024, which seems to be where the majority of the support (from the republican party) is coming from.
Wait... He was supposed to survive to be able to run in 2024?
Fuck it, nevermind. He can run even if he doesn't survive.

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2021, 06:03 PM   #4332
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Loeffler conceding...

Amazing to see such lack of security for them at the capital, but let minorities even march and we see full riot gear with people getting snatched left and right.

The double standard entitled bullshit has been a both amazing and terrible to see at the same damn time.

buttttttt Anywayyyyy the shit show that is Trump & friends continues to play out sadly.

That train is coming to a slow stop, and can't wait for that.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:09 PM   #4333
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by leg1t View Post

but let minorities even march and we see full riot gear with people getting snatched left and right.

america! I love this country just the way it is!!!
Old 01-07-2021, 06:27 PM   #4334
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I am still looking at Martial Law as the last unchecked block on my bingo card.
What about you guys?

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2021, 06:35 PM   #4335
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I am still looking at Martial Law as the last unchecked block on my bingo card.
What about you guys?
Was soo close!!!

but I think that numbers gonna go uncalled... Shit got too real for the senators and I think they actually had there fill, so I say no more crazy antics since homeboys social media is on timeout.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:02 PM   #4336
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
And here we are.....

Social experiment of 2020 and beyond.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:04 PM   #4337
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Anyone surprised that at least one elected official participated in the terrorist riot yesterday?

https://wvmetronews.com/2021/01/06/w...tm_source=digg

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2021, 08:33 PM   #4338
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
If someone incites a riot, then retreats to hide in his dining room to watch it on TV and four people die, can they be charged in the deaths?
Okay, so inciting a riot is a felony.
Culpable homicide laws have it that when a death occurs during or as a result of the commission of a felony, then the person behind the original felony can be held guilty for said death. Trust me, I spent a week and a half looking into how that works for a novel I wrote several years ago. Spend some time looking it up yourself if you don't.
Since the so-called president incited yesterday's riots and now four people have died, I am personally sitting aside and hoping to see him brought up on charges for it.

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 04:29 AM   #4339
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
^ SOOOOO....the same could be said for BLM and antifa members..... i dont see 1 of them arrested and charged with that...
Old 01-08-2021, 04:51 AM   #4340
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Yeah, I remember that one BLM Antifa rally when the president of the organization (because they're totally the same thing) told his subjects to rush the Capitol Building and just run around housing shit. That was wild.
Shut the fuck up, Fryberg. Bad faith argument and "what about"-ism won't ever make you right. Like when you were wrong about magically invalidating enough electoral votes to make congress or the supreme court have to decide to decide the presidency.

Black people all over watched this shit amazed, saying "if we had tried some shit like this, the National Guard would have been there waiting for us and it'd be a massacre." And no, the three tokens you might produce in the whole crowd won't change that sentiment.

And I write too!
Old 01-08-2021, 06:20 AM   #4341
S14rebuild
BANNED

Lmao. Yea turn a blind eye.... ignorance isnt an excuse.

Your a sad sad human being philp....
Old 01-08-2021, 07:38 AM   #4342
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I'm not shocked or surprised with what happened on Jan. 6th. The comparison/stark difference with BLM protests from both the participant and LEO perspective is hard to ignore or forget.

IMO, what happened was not a protest nor was it a riot....it was an attempted insurrection against the Congressional branch of the Federal government.

Ironically, now is the perfect time for Trump to resign. He can leave on his own terms and not face impeachment (again) or the 25th amendment. Also Pence can issue Trump a pardon and might not face much blowback from the GOP.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:19 AM   #4343
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Let us not forget

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/po...tol/index.html
Old 01-08-2021, 08:23 AM   #4344
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post

Ironically, now is the perfect time for Trump to resign. He can leave on his own terms and not face impeachment (again) or the 25th amendment. Also Pence can issue Trump a pardon and might not face much blowback from the GOP.
splitting hairs, but you cant get pardoned for something until theres a trial and you're convicted of it.

thus far, trumpy hasn't been indicted, tried, and convicted, so theres no circumstances under which pence could pardon him for anything.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2021, 08:30 AM   #4345
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
yes but THOSE were fascist Antifa communist Marxist socialist libtard snowflake terrorists. They DESERVE to get shot in the face for asking police to not shoot them in the face.

THESE are handpicked by god/trump, good ol American patriot heroes, just trying to overthrow a democratic election. Whats the problem here???

Quote:
Old 01-08-2021, 08:34 AM   #4346
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
splitting hairs, but you cant get pardoned for something until theres a trial and you're convicted of it.

thus far, trumpy hasn't been indicted, tried, and convicted, so theres no circumstances under which pence could pardon him for anything.

The precedent was set when Gerald Ford did this for Richard Nixon. A commutation is what requires a conviction in order to be valid.

However, unlike the past, I can see this pardon being challenged or Trump being forced to testify in court for charges against others since he can no longer plead the 5th.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:40 AM   #4347
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
^ SOOOOO....the same could be said for BLM and antifa members..... i dont see 1 of them arrested and charged with that...
I mean literally youre either full of shit or willfully ignorant.
you aren't even posing a valid argument, just spouting bullshit with nothing remotely close to evidence to back it up

https://theintercept.com/2020/08/27/...elony-charges/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...es/6570335002/

Quote:
Old 01-08-2021, 09:03 AM   #4348
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Th best line this week: Those are antifa dressed as trump supporters

Can I also say that those were trump supporters dressed up as Antifa/BLM over the summer??
Old 01-08-2021, 09:03 AM   #4349
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
The precedent was set when Gerald Ford did this for Richard Nixon. A commutation is what requires a conviction in order to be valid.
However, unlike the past, I can see this pardon being challenged or Trump being forced to testify in court for charges against others since he can no longer plead the 5th.
yeah, I see your point. Nixon was indeed never tried or convicted for the things he resigned over. I stand corrected.

Also, "After Ford left the White House in 1977, he privately justified his pardon of Nixon by carrying in his wallet a portion of the text of Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court decision that stated that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that its acceptance carries a confession of guilt.[4][5] "

from the Wikipedia page, but also other sources corroborate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Quote:
Old 01-08-2021, 09:19 AM   #4350
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Can I also say that those were trump supporters dressed up as Antifa/BLM over the summer??
At one of the protests here in my city, two people were arrested for JUST that. Imbedded themselves and broke a window at a civil rights museum attempting to stir up shit.

And I write too!
Closed Thread