Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-27-2005, 02:55 AM   #1
suhster85
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
suhster85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much are these worth?

How much are a set of JDM S14 Zenki headlights worth? I know that the German ones are glass, but I think that these JDM ones are plastic. Are they worth anything? Corners and headlights and they are very clear.
suhster85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2005, 03:00 AM   #2
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
how bout posting them under the for sale area and include FEELER in the title to see what someone would pay.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:24 AM   #3
evilimport
Zilvia Addict

evilimport is an unknown quantity at this point
$250-$300 is around what you'd get for them, I just sold my OEM headlights (same as JDM...plastic) cause I got a german set.

S14 Zenki face owns all.
evilimport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:28 AM   #4
suhster85
Zilvia Junkie

suhster85 is an unknown quantity at this point
not really for sale right now...just wondering how much it would be...were sent these instead of S13 Silvia Headlights. Don't suppose anyone would want to trade?
suhster85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:13 AM   #5
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Since the beam pattern is wrong, they're worth maybe $75 to someone who's intelligent.
The good thing is there are very few intelligent 240 owners so you could easily get $250 for them.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 10:01 AM   #6
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA
Since the beam pattern is wrong, they're worth maybe $75 to someone who's intelligent.
The good thing is there are very few intelligent 240 owners so you could easily get $250 for them.
LOL! excellent answer.

i notice you seem to have gotten angrier since you first started posting on zilvia...
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 10:05 AM   #7
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
why is it that people think someone is angry just because they're brutally honest and direct?
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 10:12 AM   #8
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoS13
why is it that people think someone is angry just because they're brutally honest and direct?
it was just a lighthearted comment on the tone of his posts. don't read too much into it.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 10:18 AM   #9
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhster85
How much are a set of JDM S14 Zenki headlights worth? I know that the German ones are glass, but I think that these JDM ones are plastic. Are they worth anything? Corners and headlights and they are very clear.
not worth shit to me, since they are from wrong-side-drive car
Old 04-27-2005, 11:49 AM   #10
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy
LOL! excellent answer.

i notice you seem to have gotten angrier since you first started posting on zilvia...
The general tone of intelligence has diminished heavily, and more of the young, ignorant kids are joining on. Wouldn't you be angry?

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 04-27-2005, 01:21 PM   #11
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road
I dont think any zenki exterior parts are worth shit unless its aftermarket or some german lights.
m0rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:35 PM   #12
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
The general tone of intelligence has diminished heavily, and more of the young, ignorant kids are joining on. Wouldn't you be angry?
crap man you went and shot my whole argument in the foot.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:23 PM   #13
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Quote:
why? grab a beer and sit down, relax. you seem too tense
Old 04-27-2005, 07:53 PM   #14
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Shit I got some because mine were yellow and cracked and I got two for less than the price of one german light and yea the beam pattern is wrong but I can still see the road....what you don't think they drive in a straight line in Japan? and they can still see the road.... you guys must be blind.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:31 PM   #15
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

jOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her selfjOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her self
/\ wow, ur retarded. Driving straight has nothing to do with beam pattern/direction... Take a second and think about it, you might need some more time than that though.
jOeHaCk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:55 PM   #16
mk20116
Zilvia Junkie

mk20116 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se
Shit I got some because mine were yellow and cracked and I got two for less than the price of one german light and yea the beam pattern is wrong but I can still see the road....what you don't think they drive in a straight line in Japan? and they can still see the road.... you guys must be blind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jOeHaCk98
/\ wow, ur retarded. Driving straight has nothing to do with beam pattern/direction... Take a second and think about it, you might need some more time than that though.
i agree with jOeHaCk98.

here's some reading before posting about us going blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by inq7.net
So, when you drive a converted RHD vehicle in a left-hand drive system without the lights repositioned accordingly, you may be high beaming the wrong side of the road. You may not see the road signs on your right warning you to slow down because of a sharp curve, or you may not see a parked vehicle on the right side in time. You may not see a drunk pedestrian toeing the shoulder in time to apply your brakes. You're not seeing these impending disasters coming at you, while at the same time you're causing a potential disaster of your own when you blind oncoming drivers with your high-positioned left beam.

The beam pattern of a left-hand drive vehicle's light is designed to slope upward at the right beam, at the right side of the road, to illuminate all road signs and pedestrians, including stalled vehicles on the shoulder. The left beam is designed to slope down in order to prevent oncoming motorists from being blinded by high beams. For countries that use right hand driving, the opposite is followed: the beam slopes upward on the left while the right slopes down on the right.

mk20116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #17
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

jOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her selfjOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her self
lhd: /| vs rhd: |\. see the difference?
Old 04-27-2005, 09:10 PM   #18
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx
why? grab a beer and sit down, relax. you seem too tense

Tense?

Give me your home phone number. I'll pass it out to a few people and we'll all call you every day and ask the same exact questions, over and over again, and give you attitude when you answer us, even though you've gone beyond what's expected from you.
And let's do that for three years.

Old 04-27-2005, 09:12 PM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You may not care that your beams aren't angled correctly, but believe oncoming traffic cares. Of course if you're just an inconsiderate prick or unintelligent ricer/wannabe, it doesn't matter, now does it?

R240NA, I feel your pain.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:30 PM   #20
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
You're all reading into it too much! What i'm saying is you can use the lights and you can still see straight in front of you!!!. I mostly drive in the day anyways and I'm sure one day when I have way too much money to spend I'll get the german glass ones. And damm I just said the word blind...you Bitches are calling me retarted and a prick, so for that (YOU MAY SLOPE on Deez nut'z)
Old 04-28-2005, 12:58 AM   #21
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

I guess i expected too much from you, I should have figured someone with such bad taste have intellegence to match.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:05 AM   #22
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
German lights is wrong sided too. Hmm I just got some German lights too... Btw I got USDM lights for sale. 250 shipped.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:06 AM   #23
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
You may not care that your beams aren't angled correctly, but believe oncoming traffic cares. Of course if you're just an inconsiderate prick or unintelligent ricer/wannabe, it doesn't matter, now does it?

R240NA, I feel your pain.
I am guilty... sorry sorry AHHHHHH.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:08 AM   #24
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

german lights come correct.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:15 AM   #25
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

I thought Germany is a RHD country?

Old 04-28-2005, 01:19 AM   #26
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

no................................................ ......
Old 04-28-2005, 01:35 AM   #27
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

Nvm. Haha. Germany is a right side drive country. I thought it was right hand drive. Stupid me was reading this internet site about which side a country drives on. MUhahah YEP YEP. I am COOL.

http://users.pandora.be/worldstandar...m#rightdriving

Old 04-28-2005, 01:45 AM   #28
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

hahaha@ you
Old 04-28-2005, 10:30 AM   #29
420sx
Post Whore!

haha germany is Rhd.... hahaha... that was a good one